Thread: Low Level Fixer Looking...

Low Level Fixer Looking...

Im looking for a organization to join on RK1. Im a level 15 clan fixer, but I am pretty positive im taking this character all the way. Im not looking for a serious guild, or a roleplaying one for that matter. A guild with some socialble people is what I am looking for. My in game name is Nadeisco. Cya

EDIT: Updated level, put CLAN in...
    Last edited by Paradisio; Oct 21st, 2002 at 06:18:26.

Heya the best fixer org is The Mockers Director of it is Trellame real good guy, The Mockers has gone far in everything social dudes rp dudesz theyre everything you could want but i dunno if they have a level req think only req is to be fixer

They require you know someone in the guild, and I know no one. In fact I have played since release (yea thats right) and I have only grouped twice. Which is why I stopped playing for a long time. I like being with other people...

If you're seeking a well-rounded guild, RK-Mafia may be a good guild to consider. The average level is much higher than your level, but we have all ranges, and that just means lots of hand-me-downs. Everyone is very helpful and friendly. Send me a tell if you're interested, or click on the Mafia link in my sig and send an advisor a tell if i'm offline.
    Elektro Yes, I'm still alive
    BeepBeep!

As you are still a young Fixer Tempest might be the guild for you. We are a level 1-109 guild so we have a lot of people in your level range. Then when you reach level 110 you can graduate to our sister guild Storm whos level requirement is 110-200. Click on the Tempest link below for our website and guild information.
    Rexis