Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hellcom registration issues

Hellcom registration issues

Hi

Im trying to register to the hellcom raidbot. but it dosent work. it says it dosent listen to strangers. And registration on the forum it says you should do it ingame. But that fails.

How do you register with hellcom?

You need to find a HC admin to add you.
    220 Shade | 220 NT | 220 Crat | 220 Fixer | 220 Agent | 165 Adv

You rang?
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

im 216 on my main agent. Name is Riverdale

add my fixer too while you're at it!

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    add my fixer too while you're at it!
    ^

Gets my vote!!
    Ashford

Hellcom has a lot of issues. Registration being the least of them.

better issues with adding than one million spies

Quote Originally Posted by Hassler View Post
    1 million spies, still no tl7 towers :-(

Yeah, sounds like that's really detrimental to the other side lately!

Funny that just inactiv ppl comment on that. If you would play, you would know who the dominating faction is right now.

Funny that just inactiv ppl comment on that. If you would play, you would know who the dominating faction is right now.
    Clan with 10.16% XP vs Omni with 8.85% XP?

I actually logged in to double-check. Clan is at 11.08%. Omni is at 9.82%.

Were you trying to imply that Omni is dominating? It didn't work out so well :/

Is okay, when omni-tek gets the TL7 sites, omni will just go around saying clan are incompetent and omni is the super duper faction, and clan will be saying that omnis are a bunch of [Canned label] who only win because of [Canned excuse].

/notumwarslaff
    "Remember me? The one you got your technique from?"
    The worst possible response you could give when asked for proof of your statements.

Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    Clan withl 10.16% XP vs Omni with 8.85% XP?

I actually logged in to double-check. Clan is at 11.08%. Omni is at 9.82%.

Were you trying to imply that Omni is dominating? It didn't work out so well :/
    Ask the activ player who is losing tara with same numbers most of the time pease

Its Not about who is better, its about who is winning tara and who is not
    Last edited by Hassler; Aug 2nd, 2013 at 23:46:44.

Ask the activ player who is losing tara with same numbers most of the time pease
    Oh sorry, so Tara is contested? And sometimes you win? Hold on while I grab a quill, some ink, and let's get this new chapter on record!

Its Not about who is better, its about who is winning tara and who is not
    I wasn't aware that Tara was the end-all be-all in the contest between clan vs omni. Crazy old me, here I was thinking that TL7 towers played a significant role. A much larger role than a 12 year old loot pinata, at least! Sorry, I guess I was mistaken.

I just have to poke my head in and say how funny it is that a HC registration thread from a PvMer (obviously a PvMer, or they wouldn't be trying to join HC) suddenly became a Clan/Omni TL7 PvP dominance thread with inane arguments

Aside from that, omni will probably take TL7 towers sometime in the not too distant future because last time I logged in it took like 45 minutes to gather 2 teams of clams while boatloads of omni were racing around meeping like madmen. And when it happens, it's more likely to be the RK2 doods leading the takeover than HC.

we won most taras in the last 3 weeks with hc(rk1 and rk2 together) and thats why clan is demoralised and doesnt join up anymore. tl7 tower take over starts most of the time with tara.

I'd really like to do tara again, at some point, so if one of you dicks would add me, I'd be appreciative.

tbh, I think the whole bot idea for Tara is dumb as hell. it's not a faction raid, there's is no reason at all for Omni not to go there in teams, and just fight it out lol. it's the pussiest way to go about a raid ever. and makes me cry when I see you guys going thru some ritualistic maneuvers like standing by the door, guarding the box, etc. when there's not a single clan in the entire dungeon, and it's obvious none are coming.

same for clan, screw it, come in teams, F the bots already. let's fight it out and get some mileage out of this game. stupid carebear behavior is getting ridiculous now.

but, I know it won't happen, nobody has balls, and nobody wants to piss off raid leaders, why? hell, i don't know, POINTS?! who cares, when you grow balls, you get loot anyway! wtf can they do to you? lol, make them mad, so what...you're having fun. and if you get kicked form your org...because you went to a PVM raid, that has NOTHING to do with faction, and did not target a single Omni, then damn man, that org don't deserve someone like you.

you guys do realize, it only takes one team to win loot, right? you don't need an RI. :P (if you're thinking I'm some pissed off guy with no points to lose, you're wrong, iirc, I have quite a few points to lose, and I'm bored, not pissed, well pissed a little, but more bored lol)

make it fun again imo.

F Hellcom, don't you dare add me :P
    Last edited by RedWatr; Aug 3rd, 2013 at 22:22:12.
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Quote Originally Posted by RedWatr View Post
    wtf can they do to you? lol, make them mad, so what.
    Don't tell that to those self-important specifics on certain factions/bots.

They may threaten you with trash talking in OOC and on the forums.
    "Remember me? The one you got your technique from?"
    The worst possible response you could give when asked for proof of your statements.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast