Thread: Level 5-100 Froob Friendly Levelling!

Level 5-100 Froob Friendly Levelling!

Level 5-100 Froob Friendly AFK Levelling. (No research unless you are active and control it, when froob reach level 100 levelling is over, will ofc do abit more if you are close to ding etc.)

!! ** Vaccation bump - Service online again, place orders! Gonna be able to run this for 2 weeks most days ** !!

I'm checking the interest in my levelling service. ( I was first to do this service as far as I know )

If I get 4 toons interested I will run this.
    First run gonna be Sunday 4th of Aug 08.00 GMT
    http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...&p4=152&p5=213

First of all I want to say that this isn't a service for new players. This service is for experienced players that already have main toon but are lazy. For people lacking alts and don't have the time and effort for levelling.

The price of this service will reflect this also.

What can I offer you? You make a toon, decide your profession and level it to 5 (Noob Island is quick). Place it anywhere on RK and on a pre-decided time you hit LFT and I invite you to my team. When all 4 have joined you can simply go AFK.

7-8 hours later you come back to a toon that is level 100. All you need to do is to stay online!
    First run done in 6h 47minutes.

Have you ever wanted a Fgrid Fixer? A Enforcer for Behe? Maybe a Doctor to cast SFA? You know you want a pocket Trader for 131 Wrangle... Now you can have it. What I supply you with is levels. No effort what so ever from your side. You just roll the toon and bring it to level 5.

I will charge 250m / toon. Level 5-100 without research (unless you activly controll it) - Payment upfront / when service start.

You can try to send me a tell ingame also if you prefer to stay anonymous.
    I'm abit harder to catch ingame as I play many alts.

/Xymlior /Tankingstuff
    First NT in AO to loot Alien Combat Directive Controller

I've got 2 toons from 76, how about this, one is to reach 90 , the other 150.
    Somne 220/30 Advisor of Equilibrium7
    Mercha 150/20 Advisor of Equilibrium
    Slynn 60/6 President of Equilizers

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylinne View Post
    Better stick to killing. Youre much better ganker than song writer.

Hi, as I do RK levelling im not levelling past 100 as it's too slow, but 76-100 I can do.

i could be intrested in this

Cancelling this, too hard to coordinate