Thread: WTB exact copy of excalibur

WTB exact copy of excalibur

/tell keepitlazy

up. offering whatever noobas is +1m

Mine is for a better cause.

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    Mine is for a better cause.
    At least we won't hear Lazy cry about the cause after! So guys ("gals"), sell it to Lazy if you have it!
    General of Horizon. Member of Unity. Frequent visitor of Free Spirits and The Last Element.

Nave [ 220 Solitus Fixer ] Qien [ 220 Solitus Engineer ] Navezero [ 200 Solitus Soldier ]
    Rafeg
    [ 150 Opifex Agent ] Midriff [ 60 Atrox Soldier ] Lowriff [ 30 Atrox Keeper ]

Also: Giant horde of alts.

how much is one of these worth now days

no idea, but if you have one, I'll buy it for whatever lazy is offering +50%

I have one, give me 50b and it's yours. That's generous considering you both are willing to overpay eachother! Let me know when to log 50 mules to collect! :P
    General of Horizon. Member of Unity. Frequent visitor of Free Spirits and The Last Element.

Nave [ 220 Solitus Fixer ] Qien [ 220 Solitus Engineer ] Navezero [ 200 Solitus Soldier ]
    Rafeg
    [ 150 Opifex Agent ] Midriff [ 60 Atrox Soldier ] Lowriff [ 30 Atrox Keeper ]

Also: Giant horde of alts.

well i do have 1, put some offers in then both of you

last guy i talked to bought one for over a billion...i'm sure you can "milk' more from these vertern guys ^_=
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

just sold 1 to Raishenx for 1bil