Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ban FC for harassment

Ban FC for harassment

Ok, Seriously. You are taking down the servers with 10 mins of advice. Half an hour before tara pop.. A lot of people logged for just this pvp entertainment.

Clan seemed to know somehow, just lyn was logged in 100%.

Makes you wonder, is the FC staff clan sided? The last notice I can see on the forums about server downtime is for the 11th of july, and the patcher says nothing. Why the emergency take down? And why could you not wait 30 min? I mean, have a cup of coffee before the downtime and we would not have this issue.

On another note, a few GM's should be educated in game mechanics.
    We was protecting a site from continuous attacks from a bunch of s10 toons. When they didnt came back after the 2nd wipe, I was going to see a tower site EQ held that was warhot that I figured I should grief on my fixer.

A friend told me I should not meep, it was not possible anymore. I asked him more about it and he said that it was bannable and that clan used to petition about it.

Let me ask you clans and FC staff: -Why do you think fixers have 123124 nanos that makes it possible to meep? Time to re educate some GM's or remove the meeping nano's, beacons, instant grid items from the itemsstore.

For a few years on RK1, griefing was one of the main reason why clans took towers back then. If it was bannable back then... It would for sure make the game a lot less interesting, same now really.

Servers not down, but Omni crowd gone.

Clan GM ftw?

so whats about that dt and then restart announce that never happened? can we get there some answer from fc?

And what... No tara pop now? Even tho we won. *facepalm*

Nice tactics
    [Bnet] Snowbunny: No, mswarm
    [Bnet] Snowbunny: You cant petition me for harasment for kicking you from my own bot lol

[Koreteve]: your a dog in the Grid

and it seems like there was a dim crash this night again. gj fc to not be able to fix a bug thats known for years already

OP: would you rather face a huge ass crash with a 1day rollback following it?
    * Cryborg Nano-Technician - Have a shoulder to cry on!
    Aramlash Fixer - Can't catch me!
    Aramsunat Engineer - 4 Blockers of the Apocalypse

Devil Inside

I rather not. Seems like a 3 year old dev is pushing all the buttons tho. The servers didn't go down till now.

Probably to fix the bug with mail not coming to terminal...
    Quote Originally Posted by Vgman01 View Post
    With a kite team you generaly pay for your lvls. Imo this makes it ok..
    Quote Originally Posted by Vgman01 View Post
    Pocket teaming is fine to because (most of the time) players actualy step up and kill the hecklers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hvyshadows View Post
    OST is actually a good thing. In many Ely heck teams where there is a pocket the rest of the team sits around and chats every once in awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlancor View Post
    Ok, Seriously. You are taking down the servers with 10 mins of advice. Half an hour before tara pop.. A lot of people logged for just this pvp entertainment.

Clan seemed to know somehow, just lyn was logged in 100%.

Makes you wonder, is the FC staff clan sided? The last notice I can see on the forums about server downtime is for the 11th of july, and the patcher says nothing. Why the emergency take down? And why could you not wait 30 min? I mean, have a cup of coffee before the downtime and we would not have this issue.

On another note, a few GM's should be educated in game mechanics.
    We was protecting a site from continuous attacks from a bunch of s10 toons. When they didnt came back after the 2nd wipe, I was going to see a tower site EQ held that was warhot that I figured I should grief on my fixer.

A friend told me I should not meep, it was not possible anymore. I asked him more about it and he said that it was bannable and that clan used to petition about it.

Let me ask you clans and FC staff: -Why do you think fixers have 123124 nanos that makes it possible to meep? Time to re educate some GM's or remove the meeping nano's, beacons, instant grid items from the itemsstore.

For a few years on RK1, griefing was one of the main reason why clans took towers back then. If it was bannable back then... It would for sure make the game a lot less interesting, same now really.
    What is all this Q Q about

Id just like to take this time to thank FC for losing my Envy during the short downtime

Lost items since the beginning of time list updated:

concrete cushions x10
    ql 75 spec ed ofab doc helm x1
    Envy of the xan x1
    Last edited by Spead; Jul 28th, 2013 at 12:16:33.
    Devil Inside

Spead 220/30 Fixer Fpea 170/24 Agent
    Default1025 144/18 Trader Imaganker 75/8 Agent
    Franklucas 30/3 Trader Battleprod 13/0 Trader
    And exactly 137 other alts that you dont need to know

Quote Originally Posted by Spead View Post
    Outch... I feel sorry for you, I really do. I hope you get it back!

Quote Originally Posted by Spead View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlancor View Post
    Outch... I feel sorry for you, I really do. I hope you get it back!
    That would have been deleted, not lost.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Quote Originally Posted by ManUnitedFan View Post
    What is all this Q Q about
    gmi isnt working, there was a false first dt and then restart message which never happened, then 1h later a real restart, there are some cred sploits which fc cant fix and which ****s up the whole ecnomoy of ao, there werent any real patches with changes in the last 5 months and fc is to incompetent to fix bugs which are know for a long time like dim crashs in camelot or logging out on gauntlet plattform. enough explanation about what all this QQ is?

Still waiting for my credit withdrawal from GMI.
    General of Horizon. Member of Unity. Frequent visitor of Free Spirits and The Last Element.

Nave [ 220 Solitus Fixer ] Qien [ 220 Solitus Engineer ] Navezero [ 200 Solitus Soldier ]
    Rafeg
    [ 150 Opifex Agent ] Midriff [ 60 Atrox Soldier ] Lowriff [ 30 Atrox Keeper ]

Also: Giant horde of alts.

In regards to the whole meeping being a violation and what not, thought i'd post this quote here since i found it pretty funny when a clanner posted it to me!

"[Tnet] Tnet: Raid Command from Armus ___________________________________ I don't know if this type of griefing is bannable, but feel free to petition if you like."

Nerf downtimes without warnings though ;(
    Vispa 220/30 Trader || Maravillosa 220/30 Enforcer || Ermosa 220/30 Fixer
    Sanadome 220/26 Nano Technician || Vispah 220/30 Adventurer || Salonter 220/30 Engineer
    Catarac 220/25 Agent ||Abejorro 216/21 Bureaucrat ||Chaparrito 170/24 Agent

Quote Originally Posted by Vispa View Post
    In regards to the whole meeping being a violation and what not, thought i'd post this quote here since i found it pretty funny when a clanner posted it to me!

"[Tnet] Tnet: Raid Command from Armus ___________________________________ I don't know if this type of griefing is bannable, but feel free to petition if you like."

Nerf downtimes without warnings though ;(
    It's funny that clan uses a petition war when they can't be arsed to defend their bases

The problem is, its one rule for one, one rule for another!

Untill FC start treating people the same, its always going to happen!!

Tbh aswell, isnt griefing meant to be just that? GRIEFING/BEING A PAIN/HARASSING

Oh well.
    Ashford

It could always be renamed to "Just having a quick look to see if HOT but not going to attack"

Kinda has a ring to it
    Ashford

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast