Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ban FC for harassment

Quote Originally Posted by Arlancor View Post
    It's funny that clan uses a petition war when they can't be arsed to defend their bases
    If some people decide to grief other people in game by attacking and killing valuable (usually tradeskilled) conductors, and meeping as soon as any attackers show up - then I fully agree with the decision to petition. Even if it's a clanners petitioning an omni.
    Both sides have lamers who do this. And if they'd all get banned - Rubi Ka would be a better place.

But preferably FC would actually do something to prevent this type of griefing being possible.
    220/30 doc [E]
    220/30 crat [E]
    220/30 shade [E]
    158/21 trader [E]
    117/13 agent [E]
    56/6 trader [E]
    30/3 enforcer [E]

Quote Originally Posted by Qualto View Post
    If some people decide to grief other people in game by attacking and killing valuable (usually tradeskilled) conductors, and meeping as soon as any attackers show up - then I fully agree with the decision to petition. Even if it's a clanners petitioning an omni.
    Both sides have lamers who do this. And if they'd all get banned - Rubi Ka would be a better place.

But preferably FC would actually do something to prevent this type of griefing being possible.
    Why?

No one forces you to build towers, If you don't want to build new ones - then don't.

Its an excellent terrorist tactict that really works to de motivate the other side.

has there been any word from funcom today?
    Devil Inside

Spead 220/30 Fixer Fpea 170/24 Agent
    Default1025 144/18 Trader Imaganker 75/8 Agent
    Franklucas 30/3 Trader Battleprod 13/0 Trader
    And exactly 137 other alts that you dont need to know

Quote Originally Posted by Spead View Post
    has there been any word from funcom today?
    Soon™

[Gyhx]: We are aware of an issue that is preventing GMI mails from being delivered. It is being looked into now and once resolved all mail should go through. I am sorry for the confusion and inconvenience.

Only thing I have so far >.<
    General of Horizon. Member of Unity. Frequent visitor of Free Spirits and The Last Element.

Nave [ 220 Solitus Fixer ] Qien [ 220 Solitus Engineer ] Navezero [ 200 Solitus Soldier ]
    Rafeg
    [ 150 Opifex Agent ] Midriff [ 60 Atrox Soldier ] Lowriff [ 30 Atrox Keeper ]

Also: Giant horde of alts.

I can tell you that we (clan) were just as puzzled as everyone else about first the short notice and then the server not being shut down. There was wild speculation on the bot and I decided to lie and say that it had been confirmed that there were to be no DT, just to see if the apparent spies would relay it to omnis.

Lo and behold, omnis logged off or whatever.

The rest is history. We got tara and a goc dropped.

Ok, Seriously. You are taking down the servers with 10 mins of advice. Half an hour before tara pop.. A lot of people logged for just this pvp entertainment.

Clan seemed to know somehow, just lyn was logged in 100%.

Makes you wonder, is the FC staff clan sided? The last notice I can see on the forums about server downtime is for the 11th of july, and the patcher says nothing. Why the emergency take down? And why could you not wait 30 min? I mean, have a cup of coffee before the downtime and we would not have this issue.

On another note, a few GM's should be educated in game mechanics.
    We was protecting a site from continuous attacks from a bunch of s10 toons. When they didnt came back after the 2nd wipe, I was going to see a tower site EQ held that was warhot that I figured I should grief on my fixer.

A friend told me I should not meep, it was not possible anymore. I asked him more about it and he said that it was bannable and that clan used to petition about it.

Let me ask you clans and FC staff: -Why do you think fixers have 123124 nanos that makes it possible to meep? Time to re educate some GM's or remove the meeping nano's, beacons, instant grid items from the itemsstore.

For a few years on RK1, griefing was one of the main reason why clans took towers back then. If it was bannable back then... It would for sure make the game a lot less interesting, same now really.
    Personally I'm not against griefing at all. Only thing I am against is ppl doing it 5 hrs a day AND taking a 20 min break between each attack. To me that's just lame. It's not wearing your opponent down, it's boring him/her into quitting the game, and that's not a tactic that should be allowed imo.

As for what FC says or thinks, as I understand it, err actually scratch that. I don't understand FC's stance.

It's funny that clan uses a petition war when they can't be arsed to defend their bases
    Err, we were there, but you guys decided to meep as soon as we did !cd or even when we left fgrid. How do you suggest one defends against that?

In regards to the whole quoting business, thought i'd post this quote here since i found it pretty funny when an omni posted it to me!

{edited by Anarrina: quotes, accuations}

Although this is hardly controversial I think. Everyone knows Infamous carries the whole omni side alone, right?
    Last edited by Anarrina; Jul 28th, 2013 at 19:18:17.

Quote Originally Posted by Armus View Post
    In regards to the whole quoting business, thought i'd post this quote here since i found it pretty funny when an omni posted it to me!

{removed}

Although this is hardly controversial I think. Everyone knows Infamous carries the whole omni side alone, right?
    I'd actually be offended if it was I who had the need to say that out of anger. ;P

But what does that have to do with Infamous and Carrying? Pretty sure plenty of people say idiotic things such as those. Along with statements such as " 207 TWINKS LAWL ALWALAWLL". But then, you see that same org having 207 twinks. Standing right next to those statement makers. Teehee.

The point I was making with posting that quote was, when clan did it, it was okay, now that the tables are the other way around, it's wrong and should be petitioned at all costs. Not for you to soil yourself.

People such as Valkas and Eddiemeduza ( and other EQ) never griefed and meeped. You damn nolifer omlets.
    Last edited by Anarrina; Jul 28th, 2013 at 19:18:27.
    Vispa 220/30 Trader || Maravillosa 220/30 Enforcer || Ermosa 220/30 Fixer
    Sanadome 220/26 Nano Technician || Vispah 220/30 Adventurer || Salonter 220/30 Engineer
    Catarac 220/25 Agent ||Abejorro 216/21 Bureaucrat ||Chaparrito 170/24 Agent

Quote Originally Posted by Vispa View Post
    I'd actually be offended if it was I who had the need to say that out of anger. ;P

But what does that have to do with Infamous and Carrying?
    That's what your gurlfrand is saying, not implying, saying. Btw have you banned any more ppl recently for saying unfavourable things about her abilities as a leader? Surely that's the mark of a good leader there, mixing personal stuff in with the bot like that.

Pretty sure plenty of people say idiotic things such as those.
    Actually I haven't heard anyone claiming 2 ppl are carrying an entire faction before. If it's idiotic, then it's the most idiotic thing I heard. Embarrassing would be more suitable though.

Along with statements such as " 207 TWINKS LAWL ALWALAWLL". But then, you see that same org having 207 twinks. Standing right next to those statement makers. Teehee.
    You can talk all you like about 207's and misrepresent who is actually using them, but that doesn't change your gurlfrandz statement at all.

The point I was making with posting that quote was, when clan did it, it was okay, now that the tables are the other way around, it's wrong and should be petitioned at all costs.
    Says who?

People such as Valkas and Eddiemeduza ( and other EQ) never griefed and meeped. You damn nolifer omlets.
    Actually valkas is my fgrid toon as of yet. He never griefed anything. Eddie.. different story. If you cared to read into what I've actually said on griefing you'd not make this statement. But you probably aren't interested in nuances, or unable to see them.

Woo this is getting personal and all, might want to take it elsewhere before some Forum Angel decides to cast her evil spells on you
    [Bnet] Snowbunny: No, mswarm
    [Bnet] Snowbunny: You cant petition me for harasment for kicking you from my own bot lol

[Koreteve]: your a dog in the Grid

That's what your gurlfrand is saying, not implying, saying. Btw have you banned any more ppl recently for saying unfavourable things about her abilities as a leader? Surely that's the mark of a good leader there, mixing personal stuff in with the bot like that.
    She may have said that sure, I don't mind, and if she did, it is idiotic. I wasn't there when it was said in bot, or perhaps wasn't watching. ;( But banned people in regards to someone's opinion about her leading? What? lol. If you're going to try and bring up " personal stuff" at least make sure it's accurate. The mark of a good leader must be to call upon the riots to do any type of pvp surely. If I did that maybe i'd be decent at solo pvp finally. Dat practice.

You can talk all you like about 207's and misrepresent who is actually using them, but that doesn't change your gurlfrandz statement at all.
    Nice try at avoiding that EQ uses 207s as well to be lame at NW.

Says who?
    The " Fixer Team Meep At Towers" Thread confirmed it quite a bit. The petitioning has started recently. Hell, people like you are even sending out !c to do it. lol.

Actually valkas is my fgrid toon as of yet. He never griefed anything. Eddie.. different story. If you cared to read into what I've actually said on griefing you'd not make this statement. But you probably aren't interested in nuances, or unable to see them.
    Yeah, you totally don't mind griefs, so much that at any opportunity you're totally not trying to get any thing similar to it banned.

Valkas never griefed? lawl. Maybe if you repeat that enough times it'll become real just like Blood Mary.

Funny how a small little quote of your !c command can get you so riled up good sir. If that is what the mark of a good leader is, then forever will I be a bad one.
    Vispa 220/30 Trader || Maravillosa 220/30 Enforcer || Ermosa 220/30 Fixer
    Sanadome 220/26 Nano Technician || Vispah 220/30 Adventurer || Salonter 220/30 Engineer
    Catarac 220/25 Agent ||Abejorro 216/21 Bureaucrat ||Chaparrito 170/24 Agent

I believe it quite rare to see valkas leave oag, so I doubt that valk would be out griefing towers lol. Different characters, different functions...
    Heh...

She may have said that sure, I don't mind, and if she did, it is idiotic. I wasn't there when it was said in bot, or perhaps wasn't watching. ;( But banned people in regards to someone's opinion about her leading?
    I also heard other hellcom leaders made you unban the same person. Good to hear there are some ppl there who knows what they are doing. You're also saying you weren't there, or wasn't watching, and also that you don't mind that she said that, but also that it's idiot. All in the same sentence. Are you having trouble formulating your thoughts today? Too much to smoke or drink?

What? lol. If you're going to try and bring up " personal stuff" at least make sure it's accurate. The mark of a good leader must be to call upon the riots to do any type of pvp surely. If I did that maybe i'd be decent at solo pvp finally. Dat practice.
    I'm quite certain it's accurate. If not I'm sure hellcom members will judge me for it.

Nice try at avoiding that EQ uses 207s as well to be lame at NW.
    We do, never said we never do. There is however a slight difference to having 1 guy show up once in a long moon, to having 1-3 ever present 207's at nearly every tl5 fight. Then again such "minute" differences never seems to bother ppl like you.

The " Fixer Team Meep At Towers" Thread confirmed it quite a bit. The petitioning has started recently. Hell, people like you are even sending out !c to do it. lol.
    Stop meeping like that and I'm sure the petitioning will as well.

Yeah, you totally don't mind griefs, so much that at any opportunity you're totally not trying to get any thing similar to it banned.

Valkas never griefed? lawl. Maybe if you repeat that enough times it'll become real just like Blood Mary.
    Maybe a handfull of times. Does that make him a griefer?

Funny how a small little quote of your !c command can get you so riled up good sir. If that is what the mark of a good leader is, then forever will I be a bad one.
    You're delusional. I enjoy these little spats. Especially since omnis keep posting me with funny stuff that happens on HC.

OP makes me laugh, then OP made me sad
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Err, we were there, but you guys decided to meep as soon as we did !cd or even when we left fgrid. How do you suggest one defends against that?
    I know, I was there too you know. But I am sure that you know that I don't lie when I say that clans used the exact same tactic years ago.

Since this is rapidly turning into multiple types of flamebaiting and very inappropriate accusations, I think its done.
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12