Thread: Funniest CLAN vs OMNI moments....

Funniest CLAN vs OMNI moments....

Gotta say.... I don't partake in much side vs side except where game mechanics forces it.... that said....

I'm doing my Enigma Dog daily and there is NO dogs to be found. There is about 4 of us running in circles trying to find one. This one player was rather helpful (a clanner) in providing tips on where to find them.... (I'm OMNI btw..) eventually I'm first to find one.

I finish up finding my balls...(pun intended ?) then I figure I'll return favor.... I send a tell and let the clanner know I'm done with the dog. I give co-ords and he comes over ready for me to release the dog for him. No sooner than I press enter after /PET FREE some big omni enforcer runs outta no where and ninja charms the dog then promptly does a /BOW emote to the clanner standing there.

All I could do at that point was just LMAO.... I tried...
    2004-2006, 2009 briefly. And back again in 2013 !

You don't need a charmed dog in order to finish that daily, you can kill the balls yourself.

But good ninja skills on the part of the omni enf.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Good to know for next time.
    2004-2006, 2009 briefly. And back again in 2013 !

Rootgrafting the Brothers of Kai's president's enfo under an oldschool OS.

huehueheuheueheueheueheeuehue WONED : )))))))))))