Thread: New heads! (Too asian! etc.)

New heads! (Too asian! etc.)

Whatever happened to the work on new heads ?
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

It got beheaded.
    220 Shade | 220 NT | 220 Crat | 220 Fixer | 220 Agent | 165 Adv

Chinese artists are too expensive, they took the funds and invested in Hamster chow to keep the 1 and only server online until the Apocalypse.
    †IC XC†
    †NI KA†

Littlepistol 200/30/52 MP
    Idontknowu 220/30/70 MP
    Kurratica 150/20/22 Crat

“Political language ...is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind.” -George Orwell

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    Chinese artists are too expensive, they took the funds and invested in Hamster chow to keep the 1 and only server online until the Apocalypse.
    made me laugh so hard ))))))))))))))))))))))
    and the most funny thing is that this can actually be true.
    ~~ Veteran Mad Nuker of Komodo ~~ Join us Today ~~
    ~~ LVL 150-215 Arul Saba Factory ~~

220 NT Wizardelo (equip) Nano-Technician Nanomage Reborn Mad Nuker
    220 ENG Heresy (equip) Solitus Engineer... TS hoe
    216 ENF Wizarmadiloo (equip) Trox Enforcer ...lazy meatshield
    211 KPR Imoortal (equip) twinking....
    185 TRD Ciupakapra - work'in'progress

./care, absolutely no reason to spend resources at this point in time on friggin heads.

omagad where r they, give us headz!
    Disclaimer: My posts should not be read by anyone.

Lol at people expecting things to get done. We should know better by now
    Based God.

It was planned to be a part of the new engine, wasn't it?

I'm guessing this project died when they downsized last year. Didn't they close the office in China or wherever this was being done?

Ah, that may be it... sad though, I actually thought the few heads they posted (in friday with Means threads) were pretty nice...

Edit: Uhm, I take that back, just discovered this thread http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...=594527&page=4 and that's a whole lot better than what FC was producing...
    Last edited by Jihnna; Jul 28th, 2013 at 02:18:24.
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

Quote Originally Posted by Jihnna View Post
    Ah, that may be it... sad though, I actually thought the few heads they posted (in friday with Means threads) were pretty nice...

Edit: Uhm, I take that back, just discovered this thread http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...=594527&page=4 and that's a whole lot better than what FC was producing...
    Nice looking opi for sure

Pretty sure the heads got completed. Think they were trying to up-polygon the bodies a bit to go with the heads and had issues fitting the heads on the bodies. For now, apparently, the engine will arrive with the char bodies as they have been since the game start.
    Dagget
    President,
    Venice Academy