Thread: OTPC: Omni-AF Revises Most Wanted List

OTPC: Omni-AF Revises Most Wanted List

Omni-AF Revises Most Wanted List
    July 23rd, 29487.

This morning the Armed Forces on Rubi-Ka published an updated "Most Wanted" list in accordance with their civil duties. Sentinel clan leader, Simon Silverstone, is ousted from the top spot.

Simon Silverstone's traditional place as Rubi-Ka's most wanted person has been taken by the Clan terrorist Cathleen "Loriah" Spansgaard, and the number two spot by the so-called "neutral" hacker and murderer Yul "Eeio" Brynner.

Omni-AF has received special orders concerning these top two. OTPC learns that they have been sentenced to death in absentia and are to be permakilled on sight and their bodies destroyed on the scene together with all personal effects.

The top five is as follows:

1. Cathleen "Loriah" Spansgaard
    2. Yul "Eeio" Brynner
    3. Simon Silverstone
    4. Aneta Riahan
    5. Jill Naikant

Employees are also reminded to be vigilant for certain dangerous groups. In particular, employees should remember that there is no department named Omni-Pol, nor was there ever such a department. Any person claiming otherwise should be immediately reported.

The top 5 most wanted groups are currently:

1. Former employees referring to themselves as "Omni-Pol"
    2. New Dawn
    3. Sentinels
    4. Borealis Freedom Fighters
    5. Unionists

Omni-Tek protects!

Etika stares in disbelief. Never an Omni-pol indeed. This new management, they are the traitors! If only she could help, but her shop clerk status meant little. Some day, some day she'll bring the hammer down on these fools!
    She looks around quickly, hoping nobody noticed her anger in the busy square. No good getting caught, can't try to help anyone that way. She gurried back to her apartment, avoiding the eyes of the other employees she passed.
    -Tanisthonus. 212MP. Unity of the Rose. Atlantean.

I thought Naikant was already permakilled?
    Metafly7 220/30/70 "E"

Advfly7 170/19/42 "E"

Proud member of ~Spirit~ Rubi-Ka Atlantean

Anarchy proves this quote wrong: "War would end if the dead could return." ~ Stanley Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Metafly7 View Post
    No. That was her boss Vrej Derringer. There has been no confirmation about Naikants status.

Quote Originally Posted by Metafly7 View Post
    You thought wrong.

Glad to be wrong anyways
    Metafly7 220/30/70 "E"

Advfly7 170/19/42 "E"

Proud member of ~Spirit~ Rubi-Ka Atlantean

Anarchy proves this quote wrong: "War would end if the dead could return." ~ Stanley Baldwin

just out of curiosity how does one get on this fabled list? I find it hilarious that omni-tek hasn't caught these guys yet. I guess you must have to be a real nightmare to get on their hate list sadly enough if silverstone is seeing this he must be seething. Personally Id make it my number one goal in life to piss on everything omni-tek stands for.

it makes you wonder though even if they do catch some of these guys I have absolute faith they won't be able to touch silverstone the man is a fanatical genius for how long he has been wanted by omni-tek. I guess really it all boils down to what happens next eh?

I would like to remind all my former Officers of their new orders i issued here. Please ensure you co-operate and hand yourself into the excellent care of Omni-Reform as soon as possible.

Those who cooperate will be transferred into a new department on a significant payrise, whilst those who refuse will be dealt with as all traitors are - permanent termination.
    Officer "Agentcora" Geers - Permakilled </3
    Administrator "Navarl" - OT-OC Administator
    Sheriff Dalten "Basley" Rooster - Omni-Pol
    Fylakas "Aggelos" - Shadowlands Resident
    Janice "Gowski"- IRRK Reporter

Quote Originally Posted by Agentcora View Post
    I would like to remind all my former Officers of their new orders i issued here. Please ensure you co-operate and hand yourself into the excellent care of Omni-Reform as soon as possible.
    Officers, you should no longer take orders from Cora Geers. She has been brainwashed by her captors and her orders are no longer valid.

Omni-Pol remains operational. As acting chief of Omni-Pol, I am hereby relieving MsGeers of her authority until she can be treated for her brainwashing.

In the meantime, Omni-Pol are continuing the criminal investigation on Bahirare Seruguisu and we expect to be able to present evidence against her soon.

Until it is concluded I ask Omni-AF and DOI to immediately liberate all Omni-Pol prisoners.
    Shadyn Lario
    General - Omni-Pol