Thread: The House of Black Star's 10th anniversary

The House of Black Star's 10th anniversary

The House of Black Star and Gridstream Productions invite you to come join them
    on Sunday, August 11, 2013 5:00 PM GMT / 1:00 PM EDT to celebrate their 10th
    anniversary.

DJ Joanwilder will be your host and providing you music of the rock/pop persuasion
    and coming to you live from The Grind, Sunrise Station (via ICC).

The House of Black Star is a Neutral Org which began in August 2003 and they invite
    you all to come join them celebrate their 10 years within Anarchy Online and will
    be giving prizes out throughout the event.

Come join us for three hours of music and mayhem while we party the night away!

Tune into Gridstream Productions at http://www.gridstream.org/!

Black Star =UO= (later to be known as House of Black Star) was the first org I joined in Anarchy Online back in 2004. It was the helpful and kind community environment created by Black Star that resulted in me staying with the game.

While I have been in and out of the org over the years, I am still proud to have been part of that organization. It's principles were a big part of the foundation that I used when creating my own neutral and then later Clan org. Heck, it wouldn't be far off to say that the motivation behind my efforts via Events by Jill were based on my experiences in Black Star.

Congratulations on 10 years of being a model organization.

Congratulations on 10 years of helping newbies and making them feel at home.

Congratulations on 10 years of providing an atmosphere of selflessness and community.

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY BLACK STAR
    Last edited by Traderjill; Jul 23rd, 2013 at 07:20:39.

GZ for the nicest neuts around!
    Contra
    Urynt
    Malraux
    Fontane
    Critbull
    Cleanex
    Fontane2