Thread: Bug after fighting NPC trader in a mission

Exclamation Bug after fighting NPC trader in a mission

I was in a mission, fought an NPC trader (can't remember if it was a Rookie Trader or Novice Nanoshifter -- mission was around QL 60). Anyway, near the end of the fight, I of course get Ransack Skills (Major) or something similar cast on me... Being low on nano energy, I sat down and tried to use a nano recharger. D'oh! Time&Space skill too low. So I cast T&S Expertise on myself to raise it enough to be able to use the recharger. D'oh! T&S still too low. Sigh. So I decided to wait the 3 minutes necessary for the Ransack to end. Once it was gone, I tried to use the recharger again. D'oh! T&S still too low. I pressed 'U' to examine my skills, only to discover that all my my nano skills were fine (normal), except for the T&S skill (much lower than normal -- not colored red though)! Logging off and back on corrected the problem.

Not sure what happened since this is the first time I saw this occur, but I am guessing that if you cast an expertise while ransacked and then the ransack wears off, the corresponding skill doesn't reset back to normal.

it did that with my nano pool after rez, very annoying
    /tell Numeric

--:o IS NOT .
    [Khaln]: it's teh small and soft
    [Khaln]: BUT
    [Khaln]: I need teh large and hard

I've had this happen with various debuffs (MP debuffs, trader debuffs, doc init debuffs). In my case, zoning (which is essentially what you did by logging) has always fixed it, but you are right, this needs to be repaired.