Thread: OTPC: Omni-Tek hands back Borealis as a gift to the ICC

OTPC: Omni-Tek hands back Borealis as a gift to the ICC

OTPC: Omni-Tek hands back Borealis as a gift to the ICC.
    July 11th, 29487.

After a brief conversation with the ICC this morning, Omni-Tek has come to the conclusion to hand back Borealis to the ICC.

Omni-Tek would like to take this time to assure you the endeavour is both profitable and efficient for Omni-Tek in light of recent events.

CEO Bahirae Serugiusu commented from Omni-HQ at noon today that "In light of Omni-Pol's repeated failures of the City in Borealis prior to their disbanding, I and the Board of Directors have decided to hand over Borealis to the ICC. We feel it an appropriate gesture towards eventually bringing about peace and prosperity to Rubi-Ka by Omni-Tek's hands."

No further information is being released at this time.

Omni-Tek as always, protects.

An intelligent and generous decision as always. Omni-Tek shouldn't be wasting resources on the pitiful city anyway. The strategic value of Borealis dropped significantly due to the destruction of the dish and the constant terrorist and alien attacks will now be the ICC's problem. Why should Omni-Tek be protecting the insolent population of the city when the aliens and the Clans still run rampant across Rubi-Ka. I think our efforts should be focusing on finally extinguishing the Clan threat and pushing the Kyr'Ozch off Omni property once and for all.

Omni-Tek Brings Order!
    Omni-AF

I also believe we should destroy the terrorist organisation know as Clans. I believe we should focus our attention to liberating 4 holes of this menace and allow rightfull employees to return to work.
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Quote Originally Posted by Ekarona View Post
    I also believe we should destroy the terrorist organisation know as Clans. I believe we should focus our attention to liberating 4 holes of this menace and allow rightfull employees to return to work.
    Finally, a good idea in an OTPC article.
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||