Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Heartfelt Goodbye

Good luck with your new adventures!
    Rucarth
    Rocksocks

Quote Originally Posted by Morteia View Post
    I know that you are being left in very capable hands, and that the Funcom team is going to take awesome care of you. The AO developers are all over the place on these forums – far more than I’ve seen on other MMO forums.
    I know that you are being left in very capable hands, and that the Funcom team is going to take awesome care of you. Joel’s always on the forums to answer questions and the developers are all over the place – far more than I’ve seen on other MMO forums.
    I really liked how you took out the part about Joel for us. Though saying the AO developers are all over AO forums far more than you've seen on other MMO forums and then claiming the same thing about TSW developers, well that's kinda silly, since AO developers are still separate.

What someone says on their way out going to another job in the same industry will always be all smiles and "it was a tough decision" and such... most of the time, they want to jump from a sinking ship...

I could be wrong, but hey, you never really know these days do we?

Sadly we lose someone who at least appeared to care a great deal for the AO community and open communication.

So, we're now in the same position we were before, in the middle of the sea, in a boat without a paddle. I don't think FC has any bones left to throw at us.
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

That implies we were thrown bones before. In which case, we might as well lash them together and make our own paddle.

I would like to know how open the devs are to initiatives like Your Voice becoming player-run. The site you helped found has already done interviews in the past, so you of all people should know it's not impossible. As long as FC plays along...
    :E

Good luck
    "INVICTUS"

It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahndracorvid View Post
    That implies we were thrown bones before. In which case, we might as well lash them together and make our own paddle.

I would like to know how open the devs are to initiatives like Your Voice becoming player-run. The site you helped found has already done interviews in the past, so you of all people should know it's not impossible. As long as FC plays along...
    As founder of the site, I'm proud of it, if you think AOU can lead such initiative please contact them. I'm retired from the site and no longer involved.
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

Can I have your phats?

Well, the Q&A had a good run (1 month!). Good luck to you...
    New Engine - Announced: June 2007 ETA: Soon™ I'm speechless (June 2015)
    Rebalancing - Announced: January 2009 ETA: December 21, 2012 Started! (April 2015)
    New TL7 Pets - Announced: March 2009 ETA: Uh...
    AS Changes - Announced: July 2009 ETA: TBA
    Parry/Riposte - Announced: October 2009 ETA: ??? Did it! (April 2015)
    Perk Changes - Announced: October 2009 ETA: Right after server merge Started! (April 2015)
    Breed Change - Announced: November 2009 ETA: Hell freezing They did it!!! (Oct 2012)
    Beta Server - Announced: January 2010 ETA: Pigs Flying Did it! (Feb 2014)

Dead company is dead.

So long all

Thx for all the fish

Seriously God Bless you all

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12