Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OTPC: Tarkhan Zora, Jessica Lonare, Robert Rosuma die. Omni-Tek in mourning.

What happened during the explosion that caused their reclaim patterns to be corrupted? Or were they not insured?

Though I'm confident that Omni-Pol is already investigating the matter (or perhaps already has been able to find the answers), I'd appreciate more information to be released as to the cause of our leaders permadeath and also as to the criminals identity (or even better: that they are dealt with).
    Shhhsss. Careful. Behind all the colours, there are ears, ears who listen.

Whilst i cannot comment on what stage of the investigation we are currently at, or what or who we are investigating; you can be assured we are working tirelessly.

I would simply advise to maintain an eye on public channels and on the news.
    Officer "Agentcora" Geers - Permakilled </3
    Administrator "Navarl" - OT-OC Administator
    Sheriff Dalten "Basley" Rooster - Omni-Pol
    Fylakas "Aggelos" - Shadowlands Resident
    Janice "Gowski"- IRRK Reporter

Quote Originally Posted by Nanostratege View Post
    What happened during the explosion that caused their reclaim patterns to be corrupted? Or were they not insured?=
    An explosion wouldn't cause that, and there's no way all 3 just happened to be uninsured.
    And I'm sure you know very few people on rubi-ka are capable of perma killing.

Interesting no?
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

Quote Originally Posted by Notcrattey View Post
    An explosion wouldn't cause that, and there's no way all 3 just happened to be uninsured.
    And I'm sure you know very few people on rubi-ka are capable of perma killing.

Interesting no?
    Which leads me to think that the Obsidian Army used some form soul-pattern scattering device in conjunction with the explosion, or the cooling tanks themselves housed a notum-rich composite that could cause similar damage. Either way, I want to send them flowers.
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

good! not a moment too soon.

/rebel terrorist
    Disclaimer: My posts should not be read by anyone.

Atleast omni-tek has learned from the last time to get rid of a CEO, instead of try shooting them down, they now blow them to pieces.

Funny how the most powerful people end up dieing yet I can visit the reclaim thousands of times with no problem. Although, considering that the new body I have may, in-fact, be a separate incarnation and therefore separate individual from my original self, there are some psychological issues that may be surfacing regarding whether the insurance service actually "saves" anyone from dieing.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatester View Post
    Funny how the most powerful people end up dieing yet I can visit the reclaim thousands of times with no problem. Although, considering that the new body I have may, in-fact, be a separate incarnation and therefore separate individual from my original self, there are some psychological issues that may be surfacing regarding whether the insurance service actually "saves" anyone from dieing.
    Actually they describe it as grabbing the "soul" on death, as to imply the same exact person.
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bahirae View Post
    Here here! This is the kind of loyalty I like to see!

I would also like to thank you for your well wishing. Pay heed to the news citizen, things change fast.
    Brainwashed individuals such as yourself, and those sycophants who follow you and your abhorrent corporation, will receive no quarter on the field of battle. You are drones, and your destruction inevitably fuels the rebirth of Rubi-Ka as a free and democratic society.

Peace is not an option, when faced with the horrors of Omni-Tek, and this recent "tragedy", as it has been so wrongfully labeled, is proof of that.
    Malentor - Doctor

Lasliana:

This is one of the best days of my life reading this news.
    Goodbye Tarkhan Zora and Jessica Lonare your deaths have opened the door for Borealis to return to freedom. Rubi-Ka will be better off without you.

Its been a long time coming but definitely well worth the wait.

Free Borealis!
    Last edited by Lasliana; Jul 10th, 2013 at 09:58:17.

*Warwind reads the feeds quickly then snorts.. before looking over her shoulder and quickly running back out before something else trys to shoot her dead in her tracks.*

"This being a 'wanted traitor' stuff.. is for the leets!"
    Dr. Alexsey Tereskov, Major, Medical Services
    Omni-Tek Armed Forces, Urban Division

OT-AF Urban Division

Cool Well Well

It must of been a heck of a sunburn that did them in. During several tests that I attended I had been close to the dish and was advised that my trips to reclaim were caused by a slight sunburn caused by reflections from the dish during the tests. Good to know the truth has finally surfaced. The same goes for the vaunted Omni-Tek reclaim technology. Not so secure or tamper proof as they wanted us to believe.

Unfortunately, cutting the end off of a worm just allows both pieces to thrive and grow. The unholy and unclean worm known as Omni-Tek will still thrive. You have to burn the worm in order to kill it. 3 down and thousands more to go! Don't give up the fight, think for yourself, trust your instincts.

The planet belongs to Omni-Tek. We discovered it. We terraformed it. We developed its resources and built the megacities that you live in. We brought order, peace, and justice. We gave you work and a place to live. Yet all this wasn't enough for you. You rebelled like children angry at a parent who was stern but fair wanting things that weren't even yours. And after your childish rebellion, after you cried to people who did not understand anything about Rubi-Ka or even you, after you stole a good portion of this terraformed planet, what have you done with all the things that Omni-Tek had created? You have let it decay and covered it with filth. It is high time the company reacquires what already belongs to it.
    We'll find our souls inside the blaze.
    As the sky turns into rain...
    Love will dissolve all the pain.

Quote Originally Posted by fixedsys212m View Post
    The planet belongs to Omni-Tek. We discovered it. We terraformed it. We developed its resources and built the megacities that you live in. We brought order, peace, and justice. We gave you work and a place to live. Yet all this wasn't enough for you. You rebelled like children angry at a parent who was stern but fair wanting things that weren't even yours. And after your childish rebellion, after you cried to people who did not understand anything about Rubi-Ka or even you, after you stole a good portion of this terraformed planet, what have you done with all the things that Omni-Tek had created? You have let it decay and covered it with filth. It is high time the company reacquires what already belongs to it.
    Spoken word for word like an Omni dog fresh out of reform. Did you have to write lines?
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

Truly sad day for all of humanity. But the fight against terrorist continues...
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12