Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OTPC: Tarkhan Zora, Jessica Lonare, Robert Rosuma die. Omni-Tek in mourning.

OTPC: Tarkhan Zora, Jessica Lonare, Robert Rosuma die. Omni-Tek in mourning.

OTPC: Tarkhan Zora, Jessica Lonare, Robert Rosuma die. Omni-Tek in mourning.
    June 30th, 29487.

It is with deepest sympathy that we at OTPC write this.

Tarkhan Zora, our beloved CEO. Jessica Lonare the Omni-Admin overseer of Borealis and Robert Rosuma, the General of Omni-AF are dead.

During Omni-Tek's reveal in Borealis this evening, the newly created Borealis Battle Dish malfunctioned and exploded. The resulting explosion sent many in the surrouding area to reclaim and only a few lucky individuals managed to survive the explosion.

There is no further detail available at this time. Omni-Med has advised that the explosion somehow disrupted their return.

A memorial will be held at a later date.

Karma is a <expletive deleted>, ain't it?

Christ on a tricycle, someone has me back on public filter!
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Our thoughts goes out to them. They will be missed.
    John 'Novagen' Wright
    Currently on leave from Omni-Pol
    Omni-Tek Representative
    Chair of the Omni Organisational Committee

The Leet - Chat client for Android
    People of Rubi-Ka Revamped

Grid mail: novagen@omni-pol.net

Considering he was in the midst of setting off an orbital strike on Tir at the time of his death.. cant say I will shed a tear.

Hopefully his successor will be less willing to start full scale war. Hitting Tir with no provocation, would have not only caused a lot of death, but would have set off a war on the scale that hasnt been seen in some time. And I hope will not be seen again. We have enough to worry about with the aliens, without worrying about Omni-Tek going on a murderous rampage.

I was at the dish - I saw what they were about to unleash onto Tir. Good riddance.
    Stanimir Borgeski (203/30/48) - General in Clan Stronghold

Vengeance will be called on those guilty, I am sure of this.
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Phase 1...Complete!

Truly a sad day for Rubi-Ka. Our great CEO Zora dying while trying to make our planet a better and safer place.
    Jessica Lonare having the difficult task of oversee a city full of criminals did a far better job than anyone could have expected.
    Robert Rosuma a true warrior. Always fighting for justice and the corporation
    They will all be missed
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Lise "Gimpeline" Everwhite - Omni - Level 220/30/70 Martial artist
    Rudolph "Nissemann" Juhl - Omni- Level 220/30/70 Engineer
    Omni-Mining
    Mary "Gimpa" Wormwood 2xx/30/xx Advy R.U.R
    Josephine "Gimpyposer" Dredd 21x/30/70 mp Omni-Pol
    Jarwar 2xx/30/xx Crat Wanderers Sanctuary
    Proud member of Leet Protection Agency

Zora proclaimed himself as a "savior"... maybe his underlings thought it better he should go out as a "martyr".
    Last edited by Zeephonz; Jul 4th, 2013 at 03:04:33.
    ZeePhonz :: 220/30/70 Adventurer
    ZeeMedic :: 220/30/70 Doctor
    ZeeDaKeep :: 220/30/70 Keeper
    Cratscan :: 220/30/70 Bureaucrat
    ZeeStabbie :: 220/30/65 Shade
    ZeeInstein :: 220/21/60 Engineer

President of A.R.S. (Athens Recovery Service)

Whenever I fill out an application, in the part that says "If an emergency, notify:" I put "DOCTOR".

A sad day? Mourning? The man, moments before his death, had targeted a weapon he basically labeled the weapon to end all wars, on Tir and given the order to fire! He would've killed countless innocent civilians, happily, with this cannon.

Omni-Tek and Sol Banking Corporation have proven themselves possibly worse than we would've imagined. Had Zora gona rogue? Did the OT Board of Directors approve of his actions to build a doomsday device? Or to target it on a civilian metropolis?

I think the magnitude and implication of the event that took place last night has been completely overshadowed in the light of the accident and its consequences. Certainly repercussions must follow such an act. Regardless of the luck of its outcome.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Hahaha! Say hello to Ross in hell, scum!
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

I won't miss any of those people, except maybe Rosuma. He was just a dude doing his job. Zora was a crazy warmonger. If we slapped Sentinel armour on him he could easily swap places with Silverbutt. Lonare lacked the basic understanding of the neutral populace in Borealis, sending heavy troops against peaceful protesters with placards starting on the day when omni invaded the town until today.

So no, I won't miss those two.
    Last edited by Anamelle; Jul 1st, 2013 at 13:02:06.
    Anamelle Marecki, adventurer, leader of Lumen Orien
    Llesa Varela, MP
    Alossa Laurence, beaurocrat, director of Newland News
    Erissen Altaire, doctor
    Vektria Ervasse, fixer
    Daeranne Smith, engineer, Last Ditch Academy scientist
    Lumen Orien

Quote Originally Posted by Anamelle View Post
    If we slapped Sentinel armour on him he could easily swap places with Silverbutt.
    /me chuckles.
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anamelle View Post
    ..... Zora was a crazy warmonger. If we slapped Sentinel armour on him he could easily swap places with Silverbutt. .....

So no, I won't miss those two.
    CEO Zora was not a warmonger. In fact he died while trying to end all wars and bring peace to our planet. You cant compare a noble man like him to a raving madman like Silverstone
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Lise "Gimpeline" Everwhite - Omni - Level 220/30/70 Martial artist
    Rudolph "Nissemann" Juhl - Omni- Level 220/30/70 Engineer
    Omni-Mining
    Mary "Gimpa" Wormwood 2xx/30/xx Advy R.U.R
    Josephine "Gimpyposer" Dredd 21x/30/70 mp Omni-Pol
    Jarwar 2xx/30/xx Crat Wanderers Sanctuary
    Proud member of Leet Protection Agency

Zora had just ordered an orbital strike on the city of Tir. That would have started an all out hot war with the Clans. Not hardly a way to 'bring peace to our planet'.

I am just glad the ones struck down by his orders were his own people.

And you call Silverstone a raving madman? Hahaha.. well ok. He does tend to rave a bit sometimes.
    Stanimir Borgeski (203/30/48) - General in Clan Stronghold

Quote Originally Posted by Editor: OTPC View Post

Tarkhan Zora, our beloved CEO. Jessica Lonare the Omni-Admin overseer of Borealis and Robert Rosuma, the General of Omni-AF are dead.
    Did anyone check their wallets?
    Vektria Ervasse, fixer
    Anamelle Marecki, adventurer, leader of Lumen Orien
    Llesa Varela, MP
    Alossa Laurence, beaurocrat, director of Newland News
    Erissen Altaire, doctor
    Daeranne Smith, engineer, Last Ditch Academy scientist
    Lumen Orien

Quote Originally Posted by Gimpeline View Post
    CEO Zora was not a warmonger. In fact he died while trying to end all wars and bring peace to our planet. You cant compare a noble man like him to a raving madman like Silverstone
    He would've had to blow up the entire planet to put an end to the conflict. Weapons do not end this conflict.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Gimpeline View Post
    When Zora took power the first speech he made was to criminalize and condemn anyone not Omni-tek, explaining that all will be killed, reformed, or incarcerated. Then, a handful of years later he aims a massive death ray at Tir in hopes to destroy the entire city. No, clearly that's not the definition of warmongering at all... Zora doesn't even fray the edges of destroying human civil rights; he outright destroys any dissenting notion of it.

At least Simon admits he's a warmonger.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

What has happened here is one of the worst tragedies in recent memory. CEO Zora died on the day of what was to be his greatest achievement yet and just days away from his corporate address. Omni-Tek Rubi-Ka is like a large family and we have just lost our father. What's more, the death of our respected General, defender of all Omni citizens as well as the famed administrator of Borealis has shaken the very core of the planet.

In the wake of all of this I think every employee should honour the memory of these great people and not let the Clans, aliens, or the Borealis terrorists strengthen themselves because of our loss. Now is time to come together to defend our territory and strike back at those that would do more harm to the corporation. Be vigilant and stand against any who oppose Omni-Tek.

I also wish Ms Serugiusu the best of luck as the Acting Head of the Armed Forces and hope that she will help heal the wounds of the corporation.
    Omni-AF

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmol1 View Post
    What has happened here is one of the worst tragedies in recent memory. CEO Zora died on the day of what was to be his greatest achievement yet and just days away from his corporate address. Omni-Tek Rubi-Ka is like a large family and we have just lost our father. What's more, the death of our respected General, defender of all Omni citizens as well as the famed administrator of Borealis has shaken the very core of the planet.

In the wake of all of this I think every employee should honour the memory of these great people and not let the Clans, aliens, or the Borealis terrorists strengthen themselves because of our loss. Now is time to come together to defend our territory and strike back at those that would do more harm to the corporation. Be vigilant and stand against any who oppose Omni-Tek.

I also wish Ms Serugiusu the best of luck as the Acting Head of the Armed Forces and hope that she will help heal the wounds of the corporation.
    Here here! This is the kind of loyalty I like to see!

I would also like to thank you for your well wishing. Pay heed to the news citizen, things change fast.
    Battle-Master Bahirae Seruguisu
    Former CEO of Omni-Tek Rubi-Ka

In the meantime, how goes the investigation? Surely you must have been able to identify who or what caused the explosion. Not to mention the sudden appearance of several heavily armed clanners, despite the added security.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast