Thread: I think we just crashed Borealis...

I think we just crashed Borealis...

So...yeah.

What it looked like prior to crash:

http://i.imgur.com/LWeaaL3.jpg
    Last edited by Flyingengi; Jun 30th, 2013 at 21:27:16.
    Facebook
    Idiots are just like slinkies. It makes you smile when you push them down a flight of stairs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Undercutting View Post
    Bs isn't where the real pvp happens, tis' where the pvmers' go to feel like they've pvped.
    [Zacyx]: i will perma bann u from MR

Population is down and their servers still can't handle the load?....lol

Been ld'ing since they moved to the edge of the dish, kinda annoying can't log anything in bor where I happen to park my alts ><
    Gaveup 220/30/80 Smg

Sooooooo what all happened at the event?

For half an hour before it started there were some warnings about how security was being amped up in anticipation of Zoras visit.

Every ten minutes, it repeated.

When it was time, Zora, Bahirae, and the other NPCs moved to the giant radar dish/death ray outside of Bor.

Zora made a short speech about how Omni now had the most powerful weapon in the galaxy.

He moved to the edge of the dish with the others (Bahirae hanging back).

He said something to the effect of "Lets test it out! fire on Tir!"

Coolant tanks exploded, dish overheated, everyone standing where he was died (NPCs at least, didn't notice if players died)

The clan Obsidian Army (NPC villain) shows up and was all "lol fail it was us ha ha ha". He started attacking people, people attacked back. His health fluctuated wildly. Flags everywhere. Twice as many clans as Omni so all the Omni died.

Omni Pol retreated.

Radar dish exploded a little more, killed a bunch of people (it did that periodically for about half an hour).

Aliens decided it was a good time to strike. Tons of aliens. Tons and tons. They thinned out the herd of clans significantly, but eventually got beat back.

Level 300 Alien Incursion Commander came. Looooong fight even with so many people shooting him. Clans won the dd war on him, looted the ql 300 supple bot he dropped.

Omni Pol came back, near the whompas.

Omni Pol tried to bring the Juggernaut online, but it was being jammed or something.

Of course, Naikant (the worlds most annoying npc) and the Borealis Freedom Fighters decided to strike in force. A massive pvp melee lasting the better part of an hour began.

During the fight, tons of BFF mobs, Omni Pol Riot Police, Unicorns, Omni AF, Turrets, and the weak version of the Omni Pol Command Juggernaut came online. Because someone (probably Bahirae) had hacked the system, the turrets and Juggernaut went wild and tried to kill everyone, Omni included.

Anyways, the clans and neuts dominated the beginning of the fight, but by the end Omni completely crushed them, despite Omni pols best efforts to get everyone killed.

Battle ended, Naikant was finally permanently defeated (as she has attacked bor daily for the last week or so), and we got the news that Zora and co were supposedly perma killed.

Aaaaaand that's a summary of what happened.

Was boring, some event mobs died, a lot of omni died, the end.
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Merltreason View Post
    Omni Pol came back, near the whompas.

Omni Pol tried to bring the Juggernaut online, but it got killed as soon as it came online.

Of course, Naikant (the worlds most annoying npc) and the Borealis Freedom Fighters decided to strike in force. A massive pvp melee lasting the better part of an hour began.

During the fight, tons of BFF mobs, Omni Pol Riot Police, Unicorns, Omni AF, Turrets, and the weak version of the Omni Pol Command Juggernaut came online. Because someone (probably Bahirae) had hacked the system, the turrets and Juggernaut went wild and tried to kill everyone, Omni included. Some blue-named Omni-Tek Commander named Jonathan came tried to "Restore Order to Borealis" and fight Naikant, and got pooped on also.

Anyways, the clans and neuts pretty much murdered Omni-Tek. The area was clear of Omnis from the start to the end of the event after Zora died.

Battle ended, Naikant was killed again by non-player characters and clans looking for something to tab (as she has attacked bor daily for the last week or so), and we got the news that Zora and co were supposedly perma killed.

Aaaaaand that's a summary of what happened.
    Fixed.

If "completely crushing" everyone is Omni-Tek turning themselves into PvP score for a straight 2 hours, then yeah, Omni-Tek "completely crushed" everyone.
    Last edited by wonderland; Jul 1st, 2013 at 10:19:06.
    "Remember me? The one you got your technique from?"
    The worst possible response you could give when asked for proof of your statements.

Omni outright won. At the end there were no clans left standing. They stopped getting flags because they were tired of being farmed for the last third of the battle.

About half an hour before the juggernaut came online they tried to get it on and failed.

Must have been on a closed dimension. I didn't think people could still connect to them. Or maybe it was Testlive.
    Last edited by wonderland; Jul 1st, 2013 at 11:36:21.
    "Remember me? The one you got your technique from?"
    The worst possible response you could give when asked for proof of your statements.

Despite Omni pols best efforts to get everyone killed.
    Nice summary, apart from that point.
    Officer "Agentcora" Geers - Permakilled </3
    Administrator "Navarl" - OT-OC Administator
    Sheriff Dalten "Basley" Rooster - Omni-Pol
    Fylakas "Aggelos" - Shadowlands Resident
    Janice "Gowski"- IRRK Reporter

Omni outright won. At the end there were no clans left standing. They stopped getting flags because they were tired of being farmed for the last third of the battle.

About half an hour before the juggernaut came online they tried to get it on and failed.
    Except not really.
    Malentor - Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Malentor View Post
    Except not really.
    Well you know Mal RP events, even when you loose you can RP a win while you cry yourself to sleep
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.