Thread: New items of this anniversary

New items of this anniversary

Are there any NEW items other than the new play costume?
    Was asking about the party items too (what FC gives out during events)
    * Cryborg Nano-Technician - Have a shoulder to cry on!
    Aramlash Fixer - Can't catch me!
    Aramsunat Engineer - 4 Blockers of the Apocalypse

Devil Inside

Quote Originally Posted by Aramsunat View Post
    )
    Duck outfit...so Thats the only new social clothing this year?
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

Quote Originally Posted by Hokutonoken View Post
    Duck outfit...so Thats the only new social clothing this year?
    Isnt duck outfit from 10th AO aniversary?
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

Funcom employee

Was asking about the party items too (what FC gives out during events)
    Other than the new play costume, no.

We have, however, expanded the Nomad loot tables to have items from several years past. The changes this year came in the forms of reworking parts of how the Desert Rider/Tinker event function and groundwork for the storyline event that will be taking place later today (http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=606257), in addition to on-going effort towards finishing our larger deliverables.
    Henry "Michizure" Senger
    Lead Designer

I think it is very nice that our newer toons can catch-up on their collection of past year's play costumes as well as anniversary pets.

Thanks Mich ... et al

Liwa

Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post

We have, however, expanded the Nomad loot tables to have items from several years past.

hmm, is this one of those things where you got a loot table that is something like:

drop 2-3 items:

loot table includes 246 items, 7 of which are armour, one of which is the piece of armour everyone wants... so the actual chance to get said piece of armour is 1/246+1/246+1/246

assuming that the loot table is infinite.

So, if the size of the loot table has changed from 190 to 246 with the addition of the items from several years ago, is the assumption right that it is now harder than even to get the piece of armour you're looking for?

*note: numbers assumed for explanatory purposes.

Michi- since we've got higher population now post server merge, do you think that next event we could look at higher drop rates, and higher frequency of spawns, instead of lower chance of needed item as a method of appeasing the masses instead of making it more difficult for more people to get what they need/want?

seems a bit short sighted this patch, unfortunately.

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    hmm, is this one of those things where you got a loot table that is something like:

drop 2-3 items:

loot table includes 246 items, 7 of which are armour, one of which is the piece of armour everyone wants... so the actual chance to get said piece of armour is 1/246+1/246+1/246

assuming that the loot table is infinite.

So, if the size of the loot table has changed from 190 to 246 with the addition of the items from several years ago, is the assumption right that it is now harder than even to get the piece of armour you're looking for?

*note: numbers assumed for explanatory purposes.
    The inclusion of loot from years past does not affect the chance to get armor. Desert Nomads, specifically, have 3 sets of items they can drop: Nomad Armor, Holiday Items, and Tinker Junk. Expanding pools of any of those 3 kinds of items won't affect the drop chance of the others. That is, each of these 3 loot tables have their own, independent rolls when the NPC spawns to determine if/what the body will have when it's killed.

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    Michi- since we've got higher population now post server merge, do you think that next event we could look at higher drop rates, and higher frequency of spawns, instead of lower chance of needed item as a method of appeasing the masses instead of making it more difficult for more people to get what they need/want?

seems a bit short sighted this patch, unfortunately.
    We'll review the feedback from this event and make adjustments for next year.
    Henry "Michizure" Senger
    Lead Designer

Yep, nomad armor seems to be the same droprate. It drops quite decently
    * Cryborg Nano-Technician - Have a shoulder to cry on!
    Aramlash Fixer - Can't catch me!
    Aramsunat Engineer - 4 Blockers of the Apocalypse

Devil Inside

Yep, nomad armor seems to be the same droprate. It drops quite decently
    I would of liked to of seen higher drop rates on the wings and serenity islands costumes. The rate on the action figures is just over the top.