Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tinker/Rider is a fail again

Quote Originally Posted by nisse View Post
    Hello server merge?
    Hello i have 2 acc and prob i need 1 set and might 2 clio, so this year i come for fun...and i'm not the only 1
    Shade lover (trox all the way :P)

Quote Originally Posted by lainbr View Post
    Do you know: You can get your full nomad set with 250 tokens
    Do you know: You can get your full nomad set killing nomads in PW
    armor yes, but not glasses, yalm or pets.

Quote Originally Posted by Enculeet View Post
    armor yes, but not glasses, yalm or pets.
    this ^^

The average player is gonna have a hard time comin up with 250 tokens with these drop rates, and lousy nomad count.
    16 people in one zone killing nomads at 11:30 pm est. on a Friday night. not enough to go around.
    †IC XC†
    †NI KA†

Littlepistol 200/30/52 MP
    Idontknowu 220/30/70 MP
    Kurratica 150/20/22 Crat

“Political language ...is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind.” -George Orwell

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Amount of Nomads and drop rate for birthday items is seriously lousy when compared to pumpkin heads for example. I can wander 15 min in PW and don't see any Nomads. Or are they supposed to spawn only on some specific spawn points (tower fields for example)? Please increase their amounts. WTB also fix that neutrals can tab them. Ctrol-Tab is just too hard.
    Last edited by Spirulina; Jun 29th, 2013 at 13:08:11. Reason: added ctrl-tab.

Use Ctrl-Tab.
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

Quote Originally Posted by Spirulina View Post
    WTB also fix that neutrals can tab them. Ctrol-Tab is just too hard.
    Can or can't? AFAIK neutrals can't tab them. And I actually find it easier to farm nomads on neutral toons because of this. When there are multiple other people and/or mobs running around, being able to Ctrl-Tab makes it quicker to pinpoint (and thus kill) a nomad before that omni or clan guy following you around does.
    :E

Adding my voice to those that feel that the drop rate is too low on the Tinker token items, thought i'd get a bag a day over the event and have a set for one of my toons, poop-canning that project, not worth my time.
    Last edited by Notcrattey; Today at 05:51:45. Reason: Didn't actually edit it, was a mistake!

Has anyone turned in 250 tokens for the armor set yet? I was wondering / assuming the set will be the same level as your toon?

I would imagine the token provided set would be the vacuum packed item giving ql300 armour.
    Varsbot
    Variable004

Thumbs down

every months this game turn in to something more annoying..peety.

fun thing is the peeps spending time to kill nomads, farm items to spawn the boss don't ever get a single drop.
    as soon global announce is sent about riders spawning, a raid starts (private or most of times, a zergbot), and players who haven't even looted a f.... single item can get a drop.

outdoor events are hasbeen, FC should REALLY stop that or make an instanced version for players who wants a chance to get armor or social things.

Or you know, you could've not defended raidbots and let them ruin the game
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Enculeet View Post
    outdoor events are hasbeen, FC should REALLY stop that or make an instanced version for players who wants a chance to get armor or social things.
    my suggestion: 0.1% (?) damage done by ANY player would give him "private" (just for him) loot rights with random item

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    Or you know, you could've not defended raidbots and let them ruin the game
    i'm not complaining about zergbots, it's about that thing called "event"

we're not asking for easy free stuff, but ... 250 tokens to get a set while 500 items are needed to spawn rider which drops a few sets sounds a bit expensive.

other "sad" mechanic with raid system : all mobs, including fanatics, which drops social glasses, armors and pets are impossible to loot, even once raid has disbanded.

well, that's not a "birthday" for everyone

Ahahahahaha...

What a fun seeing alot peeps crying around... "meh, im to lazy farming stuff myself" or "meh, i cant loot stuff from Tinker because i have no team or im not in a raid (which is possible to join for everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)"

BTW: I looted 6 Sets of QL 300 Armor this Year and im not a No-Lifer!

Peace-Out!

;D

Quote Originally Posted by Derenbruder View Post
    which is possible to join for everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Dude. Too many exclamation marks.

Also, no.
    :E

Quote Originally Posted by lainbr View Post
    Do you know: You can get your full nomad set with 250 tokens
    Do you know: You can get your full nomad set killing nomads in PW
    Thanks so much Lain, im so proud of you babe.
    Somne 220/30 Advisor of Equilibrium7
    Mercha 150/20 Advisor of Equilibrium
    Slynn 60/6 President of Equilizers

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylinne View Post
    Better stick to killing. Youre much better ganker than song writer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12