Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tinker/Rider is a fail again

Tinker/Rider is a fail again

as usual, we spend time at gathering items, and when rider spawns we have two scenarii :

- loot is open, so it's ninja loot fest, the faster to open loots gets everything
    - a raid is started, so ALL mobs are locked on loot...

There is nothing you could loot inside.
    etc.

so it's getting worse every year... what's the point about farming gifts for hours and finally don't even have a chance to have a drop ?
    it's not only about nomad armor or yalms nanos, social stuff is also impossible to get.

when will FC learn about past years mistakes ?
    :/

Never ...
    Everybody can make a mistake, but repeating the same mistake is ......................
    Awikun 220/70/30 Ranged adv - my Main that I hardly ever log
    Awisha 220/70/30 Shade - Can solo 95% of all bosses
    Cratawi 200/70/30 Crat - S7/DR Solo farmer
    Awiken 220/70/30 Eng - Pvm Eng
    Nukiwa 200/70/30 NT - almost forgotten (awaiting retwink)
    Awidoc 200/70/30 Doc - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awix 200/70/30 Fix - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awienf 220/70/30 Enf - tanked every single boss (and still lives)
    Soldawi 220/70/30 Sol - Pvm Sold
    Awima 150/xx/xx Ma - best S10 MA farmer
    Doctorawi 220/70/30 - Pvm Doc
    Awienfo 200/70/30 - Atrox with Pande red belt and 2xQL300 hammers
    Macierewicz 220/70/30 - Pvm Crat
    Zlakobieta 220/70/30 - max complit +top tradeskiller

I was hoping to get a full set of 300 nomad armor on many of my TL7s but with the drop rate on trinkets so horrible I dont see the point.

You know what they should do? They should make Ql250 Nomads walk around the desert areas of Perpetual wastelands, so those who don't feel like gathering items and getting a chance at killing the desert rider can go get their items from those monsters.

and even if chance doesn't go in your favor, you can go collect the pieces of gum or whatever and then turn that in for a full set of Ql300!
    Last edited by wonderland; Jun 27th, 2013 at 20:38:55.
    "Remember me? The one you got your technique from?"
    The worst possible response you could give when asked for proof of your statements.

well you can get a full set for 250 tokens...
    that means farm 250 anniversary items on the rare nomads alive;

good luck.

Until FC can counter player greed in events it will always be like this. People fail, but developers can make up for it if they try.

Do you know: You can get your full nomad set with 250 tokens
    Do you know: You can get your full nomad set killing nomads in PW
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

???

which tokens? like vet points, or Victory points or clan/Omni tokens? or paid points?

sorry I am not sure which tokens you are referring to.

The tokens are given to you in return for giving the tinker various items found on the desert nomads:

Gift Wrapping Paper, Beautiful Ribbon Bow, Super Effective Tape, Paper Clip, Delicious Chewing Gum, Plastic Container with Strange Powder, Electrical Wires

The tokens are stackable.
    The problem being these items listed above are a reasonably low drop rate currently. It's mainly figurines dropping; 2 to 3 per kill sometimes...

Probably easier just to kill the 250 nomads in the west of pw, but I'm still grinding it out... hopefully.

Good luck hunting

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    ???

which tokens? like vet points, or Victory points or clan/Omni tokens? or paid points?

sorry I am not sure which tokens you are referring to.
    Apparently you don't seem to keep up to date with the game

Unlike the last year, "The Tinker" will reward you for your efforts. Especially if you walk the extra mile to get her the items she needs. The "Vacuum Packed Desert Nomad Armor" will be yours if you help her collect 250 items.
    http://www.anarchy-online.com/wsp/an...&table=CONTENT

http://forums.anarchyonline.com/showthread.php?t=606357

I assume that if you also talk to the Tinkerer, she tells you that as well.
    Characters:
    Legendfluff (with many accounts of froobs)

Froob Level 5 Collar: http://i.imgur.com/I19c92X.jpg
    Froob atrox Lv5 Collar: http://i.imgur.com/2zVqTX9.jpg

With the onset of awakened beast armor, we can now equip Alpha chest on Atrox Soldiers & Alpha Brain on Atrox Doctors.

What is the point of the Anniversary party item hunt/Tinker & Desert Rider if the area is covered with dead fanatic nomads that have 30 minutes for looting, but ALL are locked from anyone for the full 30 minutes because the Raid leader won't release the loot?

We have raised this issue in the past and it is still not fixed!!!

Make the loot open after 10 minutes no matter whether the body was killed with a raid instance or not.

Also, make the party items drop from every nomad ... and maybe some of the new anniversary items as well. It appears that the new items only drop from Fanatics which none of us can loot because they stay locked until they melt.

Liwa

@ fluff:

ya, I haven't logged in in 2 months.

ISP might be ready on Monday (fingers crossed).

i already farmed 2 sets ql300 from nomads in pw

Quote Originally Posted by Duncain View Post
    The problem being these items listed above are a reasonably low drop rate currently. It's mainly figurines dropping; 2 to 3 per kill sometimes...
    When I first read about the tokens, I thought that didn't sound so bad, filling 7+ bags of stuff at the old drop rate would still take a decent amount of time. If this crap drop rate is intended (and FC expects a large time investment to earn the suit) I'd rather have the old drop rate and raise the number of items so I can at least feel like I'm making progress. Though I'd much rather hear that the drop rate is broken and will be fixed.
    General of Nocturnal Fear
    Trypha 220/30/70 Engy | Trypothecary 220/30/69 Doc | Tryptophy 220/30/68 Crat | Trypocalypse 220/30/70 Sold | Tryharder 220/30/68 NT | Trypointy 220/x/x Shade | Peasantry 200/30/69 Keeper | Trycharm 150/20/42 Crat

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    @ fluff:

ya, I haven't logged in in 2 months.

ISP might be ready on Monday (fingers crossed).
    Really? Then who is playing your accounts?

Horrible drop rates of tradable items and not enough mobs to feed all the people. I didnt know that "frustration" is "celebrations" synonym.

Never learned a damn thing from years past fc. This crap is only a celebration for a few people the rest end up bitter and pissed and nothing to show for the frustration but a bunch of no drop junk you can't even give to your alt.

stop cry out loud, give few days to chill out the crowd, last year Rider was up and maybe less then 20 did show up,at the end of party
    Shade lover (trox all the way :P)

Quote Originally Posted by shishu View Post
    stop cry out loud, give few days to chill out the crowd, last year Rider was up and maybe less then 20 did show up,at the end of party
    +1

Last year my friends had the rider all to themselves for several days.

Quote Originally Posted by crude4gone View Post
    +1

Last year my friends had the rider all to themselves for several days.
    Hello server merge?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast