Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: So where are all the nomads?

Quote Originally Posted by Fontane View Post
    Teamed up with like 15 people yesterday to pop the first Desert Rider this year when an omni douche bag brought a flag and we got zerged, losing loot. So I decided there's no point in actively raiding it with a bunch of sorry losers and tried to farm 250 items for my set. After 5 hours of killing Nomads across 3 zones, I managed to raise 11 birthday items. Thanks for the event but with this droprate...only a tard would waste 100 playtime hours for a set of armor you only use maybe once.
    Maybe, instead of having a fun social event, I can call 4 shades and a trader and just win loot on the Rider every time, allowing me to sell lootrights.
    Just so you know. I was also there when we spawned the first rider this year. We had a full RI and won the loot.

That didnt stop us getting ninjalooted however.

I brought there a flag yesterday, it was way better than battlestation.

Quote Originally Posted by MachSchau View Post
    If you are so adamant that they are in the deserts then where specifically. You are making it sound like the majority/most of the nomads are just roaming the deserts? Because as I mentioned in my first post, I have traveled to every tower site in the designated zones and by travel I mean I flew there tabbing the entire time and the only time I saw nomads roaming were in BS right by Home and those 2 nomads I could not attack. The paths I took to each tower site was fairly direct and definitely over desert terrain, so I have a hard time believing you.

You also state that nomads are not focused around tower sites, which is clearly a mistake because I have seen them at tower sites. So whats the story chief?
    There are no nomads.
    "Remember me? The one you got your technique from?"
    The worst possible response you could give when asked for proof of your statements.

Aren't 3 spawning Nomads per Towerfield not enough to keep the fun at 100%??

Quote Originally Posted by Antinoos View Post
    Aren't 3 spawning Nomads per Towerfield not enough to keep the fun at 100%??
    pay attention: I'LL WRITE THIS IN CAPS SO EVERYONE SEES, DESERT NOMADS ISN'T NECESSARILY LOCATED IN TOWER FIELDS BUT IN, YES YOU GUESSED IT, DESERT

Funcom employee

More low level Desert Nomads have found their way in to the desert!
    Due to an error, the lower level nomads have the correct drop chance for birthday items but the high level ones do not. We apologize for this bug, it will be fixed next year. But for this year, we have just invited more low level nomads to the party. Hopefully some low level players will also benefit from this.

Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Genele View Post
    Due to an error, the lower level nomads have the correct drop chance for birthday items but the high level ones do not. We apologize for this bug, it will be fixed next year. But for this year, we have just invited more low level nomads to the party. Hopefully some low level players will also benefit from this.

Enjoy.
    Cool beans! Does this also apply to the ones in Broken Shores?

Shadow Atlantians

= Tikra :: 220 Advy (Inf Hater) | Inevitable :: 220 Crat (Hunting stuffz) | Gotnobuffs :: 210 MP (TS Totem) | Atlantiana :: 200 Solja (Clueless Blondie) =
    = Unabletonuke :: 160 NT (Kitehill Victim) | Aliumeater :: 150 MA (S10 Citizen) | Canhazcalms :: 100 Froob Crat (Foremans Slave) | Canhazbaffs :: 163 Froob Agent (Buffbox) =

PVM all the way

I love how much testing.... why not do an emergency patch or extend the amount of time theyre around? What a joke.
    Dysfunktion.
    Trypants.
    Setup.
    One bright day in the middle of the night,
    Two dead boys got up to fight.
    Back to back they faced each other,
    Drew their swords, and Shot each other.
    A deaf policeman heard the noise,
    He came and killed those two dead boys.
    If you don't believe this lie is true... ask the Blind Man, He saw it too.

Enjoy.

Are you sure lower level ones have the right drop rate?

Killed around 50 in NLD quickly to check and only got 4 tinker items. That still makes around 3000 kills to get a set.
    Wake me up when West Athen is full of tl7 pvp again!!

Enjoy.
    Yes, thank you for spawning more of the lvl 1 nomads near NLD whompa! However, most are being killed by high-lvl toons waiting for Desert Rider spawn.

Is there any chance the lvl 1 nomads could spawn in additional locations? Newland is "desert-ish"

Or, maybe they do and I have not found them?

Liwa
    Last edited by Liwa; Jun 28th, 2013 at 19:51:49.

Enjoy.
    I'm sorry, but is this the best you guys at Funcom can come up with?
    You know this is just a big joke.
    Last year there was an issue, this year there is an issue.
    Keep it up like this and there won't be a next year....

I already regret that I resubbed...

Quote Originally Posted by Dysfunktion View Post
    I love how much testing.... why not do an emergency patch or extend the amount of time theyre around? What a joke.
    Exactly

Whole server fights over few groups of lvl 1 desert nomads because others are pretty much useless, Fanatic Desert Nomads rot with locked loot, Desert Rider is obviously only high level raid thing.. And I don't believe even for a second this "fixed next year". We know about FC next year.

Happy birthday -_-

please fix rate on high level mobs now, or extend the birthday out 2 more weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by TharBeDragons View Post
    Whole server fights over few groups of lvl 1 desert nomads because others are pretty much useless, Fanatic Desert Nomads rot with locked loot, Desert Rider is obviously only high level raid thing.. And I don't believe even for a second this "fixed next year". We know about FC next year.

Happy birthday -_-
    Well put, what a joke.

Only six armors to fight for at a time...... Pathetic the whole thing. The one just now the guy with raid lead screws the raid over by not using the bot agreed and the whole thing snowballs into rage and drama over six tubes of crap. On top of that we have no attempt to fix the drop rate error. All the mindless of farming in pw I cant for the life of me get a a good ql helmet,glove or pair of pants to drop. All I get are shoulders,sleeves and some cloaks.... Not only that we have to farm in a wasteland of sand. RK has some awesome zones with great scenery and secret places instead of being there we have to farm endless hours looking at sand for the small hope of a ql300 drop. Whats with a 2 minute rot time? WTF you can't even invite a friend and help them get a missing piece before its gone...

i just smashed thru 50 lowbie nomads in newland desert and got 2 tinker items

Can you just let the tinker accept action figures as items? No need to mess with loot tables then if that is such a problem.
    General of Nocturnal Fear
    Trypha 220/30/70 Engy | Trypothecary 220/30/69 Doc | Tryptophy 220/30/68 Crat | Trypocalypse 220/30/70 Sold | Tryharder 220/30/68 NT | Trypointy 220/x/x Shade | Peasantry 200/30/69 Keeper | Trycharm 150/20/42 Crat

Lol, how can you mess the same event up twice in a row?
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    Lol, how can you mess the same event up twice in a row?
    Bwahahahahaha, yes, how on Earth can you let this happen?

Somebody better get fixing this event before even more of the population rage quits, and, who could blame them for doing so?
    Rubi-Ka is an ideal Planet for colonisation, but its Notum will make it dangerous if it falls into the wrong hands. I fear for it. Unknown 28703AD

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast