Thread: Cowboy Pants+Boots

Cowboy Pants+Boots

Very odd request- I'd like the lower half of the cowboy pants+boots (the event mob drop), if anyone has them. I'm not even entirely sure if you can trade them... but I thought I'd ask and see what's what. I can pay, just name a price! The top is cool, too, but I am only really interested in the pants!

And if they can't be traded, any other tips on how to obtain them would be great! Thanks in advance!

-Fox Fine! XoXo
    They play it safe, are quick to assassinate what they do not understand. They move in packs, ingesting more and more fear with every act of hate on one another. They feel most comfortable in groups; less guilt to swallow. They are us. This is what we have become- afraid to respect the individual. A single person or event or circumstance can move one to change, to love ourself- to evolve.
    -Ms E. Badu

Pretty sure thats maria fashion, can make em. Go to aou-> alin invason-> tradeskill armor->marias fashion.
    On my mobile so cant post link:P
    Proud member of Vox Populi since 2005

Phatz!!

You must be talking about Play Costume. It's nodrop.

I was talking about the Play Costume- it's cool. So, as far I know, I can't get it yet... hopefully they'll make it available in the Cash Shop. But I think I also heard about crafting just Cowboy boots with Maria's Fashon, which i would be equally interested in doing! I am just hoping to confirm I can build a pair of Cowboy boots or maybe someone has a pair they make like to sell me!

Thank you for the posts so far- I really appreciate it!

-Fox Fine XoXo
    They play it safe, are quick to assassinate what they do not understand. They move in packs, ingesting more and more fear with every act of hate on one another. They feel most comfortable in groups; less guilt to swallow. They are us. This is what we have become- afraid to respect the individual. A single person or event or circumstance can move one to change, to love ourself- to evolve.
    -Ms E. Badu

I have no idea what the Play Costume looks like, but check the Maria's Fashion sets to see if the Cowboy stuff looks like you want it to. If so, I'm sure there are lots of people with paid points wasting away that can get a set for you. If I were playing, I could get you like 4 thousand sets from all the points I don't use.

@Esssch

Yeah, I like those cowboy boots in Maria's fashion. I'll ask around in-game, but if you ever do play again, mayhaps you can help me out? If I do obtain them, I'll post on here to close this down! Thank you!

-Fox Fine XoXo
    -Ms E. Badu

Alllrighty! Not sure if any of you were Jutu- but whoever Jutu was- THANK YOU SUPREMELY! Logged on just to give me the set... I love this game!

Wish I could repay you, but you had it all! Lol! So, instead, take my undying thanks! Hope to see you around when I'm a little further along, Jutu! Many many thanks!

-Fox Fine XoXo
    Last edited by FoxFine; Jun 26th, 2013 at 17:06:37.
    -Ms E. Badu

I'm Jutu. It's in my signature.