Thread: [Neutral] - AO Recovery Project

[Neutral] - AO Recovery Project

We want to bring AO back to its glory days. While this is a monumental goal, we want to contribute what we can by above all else, helping the new players. AO Recovery Project wants to kick-start people leveling on their own again. From subway or nascense all the way to Inferno. No more of the kite teams. No more of the Outside Tank teams. No more begging for Inf teams. We need your help to recover AO. Many of these new players simply cannot afford to level up the way that this game has matured into. There are plenty of people online now(after server merge) to support the healthy play style that AO use to be. We need to get out of the rut we got ourselves into by having to rely on kite teams. And start leveling again.

Requirements to join:
    Be neutral!

We want froobs and sloobs a-like. Even if you do not have a neutral toon to join with. Make one to show your support.

Whisper Firevades ingame.

Thumbs up

You can expect a whisper from one of my Characters...

Excellent initiative!
    Mekhdoc 220/27/70 Equip | Mekh 220/28/67 Equip | Shadesch 220/21/70 Equip
    Mekhkeeper 220/22/70 Equip | Roflmao 220/15/50 | Fixyaself 200/23/64 Equip

Do you use an org bot ?
    Possible to open there a guest channel ?

So its possible to stay in contact even not on a neutral toon ?

Omni,Clan,Neut - doesn't matter....

Annyong! Er, hello!

I got upgraded to Squad Commander today by Firevades, so you can always call on Ms. Fine, too! Hope to see you later!

@wolve2003- I am pretty sure the answer is "yes" to both of your questions- I think I saw a guest on our chat before, but I'm not 100% sure what history they had... I'll confirm later if nobody does before me.

~Fox Fine XoXo
    Last edited by FoxFine; Jun 23rd, 2013 at 21:37:26.
    They play it safe, are quick to assassinate what they do not understand. They move in packs, ingesting more and more fear with every act of hate on one another. They feel most comfortable in groups; less guilt to swallow. They are us. This is what we have become- afraid to respect the individual. A single person or event or circumstance can move one to change, to love ourself- to evolve.
    -Ms E. Badu

Sorry for such a belated response.

Yes there is org bot, yes it has guest chat.

We plan to have city/contract and all the goodies as the org grows.

I am for AO the old way! We need to restore teaming without fees or loot rights for sale. I support this effort.

Don't forget- you can always make another Neut. Alt just to show some support if your main toon is part of an Org you don't wanna leave!

Long live Anarchy!
    -Fox Fine XoXo
    They play it safe, are quick to assassinate what they do not understand. They move in packs, ingesting more and more fear with every act of hate on one another. They feel most comfortable in groups; less guilt to swallow. They are us. This is what we have become- afraid to respect the individual. A single person or event or circumstance can move one to change, to love ourself- to evolve.
    -Ms E. Badu

Quote Originally Posted by wolve2003 View Post
    Do you use an org bot ?
    Possible to open there a guest channel ?

So its possible to stay in contact even not on a neutral toon ?
    I am in two long standing orgs and will join AORP with an alt. Most of my guys are neut, the only way to roll. Having access to the bot would be awesome.

I'll check this out when I get back from work! I plan to play without getting any gear from any other character to re-live oldschool life at its finest!

After this guild has helped me so much today, i have to bump. If only i was neutral!

I am 100% in favor of this. Expect a tell from an alt sometime soon
    Aldebaran "Krisanthe" Fairchild, Director
    Krisaata "Krisalee" Liandra, Communications Officer
    Kathryn "Krisaria" Fairchild, Medical Officer

== THE HOMESTEAD ACCORD ==
    Exploration - Colonization - Commerce

http://www.homesteadaccord.org/