Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What is the most fun twink you've made?

My 174 MA.

Not really any stories. Was just a lot of fun.
    Menkyo Ilikedagunz2: 200/2x XP Grinding Opi MA
    Judashero: 60/6 Untwinked Trox Soldier
    Revocation: 58/6 NM Crat E
    Takainohebun: 30/3 Trox MA E
    Jeezusaurus: 21/2 Trox Enf E
    Okuiri Takainoakki: 15/2 Trox MA E
    Bachiatari: 9/1 Untwinked Trox Enf
    Peddler Itami: 5/1 Trox Trader E

A level 10 twink soldier pre NW, pre Subway & pre TOTW. Used for farming CC's. Used a glue gun and C-99a swap setup. Yes I am talking Pre 12.6 patch of doom responsible for the first roll back. I think AO was still very cyber puck back then.

On test server I had a 53 fixer that was a god. But then that was back in the days before test server good better controls on what benefits players got access and yes pre-first wipe. Think I had 200+ version of kerans on her. And some armor items that were never ever meant to be ingame.

Since then my 24 twink doc I made for the subway pre-level 25 change to the subway.

I also did a level 2 trader that was stupid powerful. Could survive till the big room in TOTW soloing.

I have to say the low level twinks have been the most rewarding. Restricted ip and low ability scores makes you work very hard. I remember getting ql93 implants on the 24 doc and thinking WOW that took a week of work and was worth every bit of it.

As I said the level 10 sol back in the early days of AO. Back even before the implant helper tools were really usable. That is the one I am most proud of.
    Lheann
    President of When I Grow Up

Lhisa - MA - RK1
    MaxKillz - Enf - RK1
    Namaru - Enf - RK1

"If you find yourself loosing a fight, your tatics suck."

Quote Originally Posted by Maxisolja View Post
    My favourite twink is obviously Maxisfix, 168 opi fixer
    Indeed The best TL 5 Fixer to walk The streets of Rubi-Ka.
    Also The only fix to ever give me The "You have lost the duel!" On Jinxez.

It's a shame that those glory days are gone.

After server merge and a forced name change my toon went from RK 2's best duelling toon with 1000+ wins and 110 losses to being called "farmed noob".

This after doing 5 years on The same toon and always finding new ways to beat The best of the best in each profession back then.

This post will most likely attract alot of trolls, but facts > troll posts
    Jinxz 220/30 - Fix
    Impale 220/30 - Shade
    Nuek 220/25 - NT
    Momento 220/23 - Adv
    Extravagance 170/21 - Agent
    Jinxzi 165/23 - Doc
    Rewted 150/20 - Trad
    Moments 150/20- Sold

Paradise

My was a 75 trader that had 8k nano and 1700 evade clsc.

Had it for a few months. Some ARK \ GM (not really a GM), but some event guy gave me a NPC buff that changed my stats permanently.

http://oi40.tinypic.com/2qbhob9.jpg
    http://oi44.tinypic.com/2j4pkyq.jpg
    (sorry for the bad quality, took it out from a few videos i made when i had it)

Did almost solo an ely heckler alone, but was kind of difficult since 1 hit = dead unless i had outside buffs.

Wasnt a fair twink at all, but it was hella fun in Bor PVP.

:: Having 8k nano made PVP also fun when i could spam nanite drains over and over with out the need of running out of nano, heh.
    Last edited by Selector; Jan 5th, 2014 at 09:45:32.

My gimpy lvl45 froob ma Extrama before I leveled him. Was the first twink I ever made and definitely the most fun character I've ever played.
    Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
    And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
    Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
    I shake it off, I shake it off

I really enjoyed my GA 4 fixer in times when lvl 149 was max...
    Awesome with that armorset from Ljotur under the GA ^^ and also had a lot of fun after AI release with fantaghiro+unkown factor+sharp obj and stuff. Fantastic alpha, when ppl were lacking evades and NR ^^ that changed with the time tho when ppl made level 165 twinks and got some AI armor.. but really loved that one
    meep

Quote Originally Posted by Momento View Post
    Indeed The best TL 5 Fixer to walk The streets of Rubi-Ka.
    Also The only fix to ever give me The "You have lost the duel!" On Jinxez.

It's a shame that those glory days are gone.

After server merge and a forced name change my toon went from RK 2's best duelling toon with 1000+ wins and 110 losses to being called "farmed noob".

This after doing 5 years on The same toon and always finding new ways to beat The best of the best in each profession back then.

This post will most likely attract alot of trolls, but facts > troll posts

ily

hy.
    Rapped 220/30/70 Enforcer game over equip retired
    Rapzilla 220/30/70 Adventurer game over equip mr newb?
    Mayhemia 220/30/70 NT game over equip Fixer's best frand
    Rippli 220/25/70 Soldier new equip BS junkie
    Amazinghorse aka Rippped 170/24/42 Agent equip new OP tl5 tool
    Rappjr work in progress
    Rippped 207/30/70 Agent fastest AI30 Ever?

General of Quetzfags // General of The Asylum

220 remod crat, full hp/nano/Evade setup ONLY for calling and **** in NW. loving it so hard
    Forever yours. Otmoz.

Duel/solo stats can be faked. Side xp cant be. TL7 nw for life

My soldier was very fun at lvl 49 using ma-attacks and swapping trough guns. The screams from lvl 60 enfos after a FoL+Kalinkalov crit Spree was epic. Soldier is still fun at 60 swapping selfed between jame/pere/supernova.

Back in old 20-49 BS my lvl 30 enfo Wildkick was quite fun too, not as easymode as the 45 enfos but packed a good punch. After duelscore reached something 80-1 it was harder to find duels though.

Thinking back the most fun was when you didn't take the twink/game too seriously and just enjoyed hitting a group of flagged clanners with boxing gloves just for the sake of it, followed by a fast travel to reclaim.

recently made a 29 froob NT with a 6 slot belt on.
    Didnt cost me alot but it was a very nice challenge and you end up with a usefull powerlvl character.
    Garden keys can be bought from the key locked garden vendor in case you have deleted your key.

Quote Originally Posted by orochi3 View Post
    recently made a 29 froob NT with a 6 slot belt on.
    Didnt cost me alot but it was a very nice challenge and you end up with a usefull powerlvl character.
    the problem with lowbie NT's is this, NANOPOOL! no consideration has been given to how low NT's can use much higher ql nukes similar to how any twink can use much higher ql weapons,only they don't have to worry about how many bullets they can hold >< it pretty much ruined completely, the fun of my 57 NT, to the point where I stripped it over a year ago and have not looked back.
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Quote Originally Posted by RedWatr View Post
    the problem with lowbie NT's is this, NANOPOOL! no consideration has been given to how low NT's can use much higher ql nukes similar to how any twink can use much higher ql weapons,only they don't have to worry about how many bullets they can hold >< it pretty much ruined completely, the fun of my 57 NT, to the point where I stripped it over a year ago and have not looked back.
    why not use battlerod?

seems the obvious answer to me

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    why not use battlerod?

seems the obvious answer to me
    because, no, just no.
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Not a good sign for the 55 NT I had planned!
    Deadfroobs - 18 agent- Work in progress
    Reidsangry - 30 enf - Work in progress
    Reidsmp - 76 mp
    Reidsagent - 95 agent/enf
    Reidsdrainz - 114 agent
    Reidscrat - 161 crat
    Reids - 218 crat
    Reidventurer - 220 advy
    Reidsma - 220 MA

Quote Originally Posted by reids View Post
    well, as mentioned there are ways around it, sort of, but those ways are not something I intend to be part of

on the bright side, not much can even touch a self buffed NT twink that level on BS (lol, as if that's a thing) just be careful with JAME soldiers.

it's fun for a bit, but after a few "wars", or spending quality time with a CT or 3, it just gets old, and inexcusable imo.
    T O O N Z:

Smile

My 42 semi-twinked NT kites PW Borgs just fine - First Aid, PNH, NCR does the job. Using him to nuke alts from lvl 31 at clawcamp to around 130 at Borgs in under a day. Repetetive, but I like the masochism of hourlong kiting sessions.

Most fun char was also my first, back in 2002. The poor sold had skills like melee energy maxed...good old Omni Ent Tower idler.

Quote Originally Posted by J0intznjam View Post
    My 42 semi-twinked NT kites PW Borgs just fine - First Aid, PNH, NCR does the job. Using him to nuke alts from lvl 31 at clawcamp to around 130 at Borgs in under a day. Repetetive, but I like the masochism of hourlong kiting sessions.

Most fun char was also my first, back in 2002. The poor sold had skills like melee energy maxed...good old Omni Ent Tower idler.
    Kiting is different to pvp, when kiting if you're out of nano, just keep running until pnh/stims sort you out. PvP, you run out of nano, you're dead.
    Deadfroobs - 18 agent- Work in progress
    Reidsangry - 30 enf - Work in progress
    Reidsmp - 76 mp
    Reidsagent - 95 agent/enf
    Reidsdrainz - 114 agent
    Reidscrat - 161 crat
    Reids - 218 crat
    Reidventurer - 220 advy
    Reidsma - 220 MA

Kiting is different to pvp, when kiting if you're out of nano, just keep running until pnh/stims sort you out. PvP, you run out of nano, you're dead.
    I hit the pretend +1 button, as well as the pretend LIKE button
    T O O N Z:

I hit the pretend +1 button, as well as the pretend LIKE button
    I add one like just to back you up with one frand.
    Jinxz 220/30 - Fix
    Impale 220/30 - Shade
    Nuek 220/25 - NT
    Momento 220/23 - Adv
    Extravagance 170/21 - Agent
    Jinxzi 165/23 - Doc
    Rewted 150/20 - Trad
    Moments 150/20- Sold

Paradise

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast