Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What is the most fun twink you've made?

Quote Originally Posted by Pomidor View Post
    Miazga - soldier, former 110 twink. In time I have build him, it was one of best decked twinks on RK2. Fully equipped in CSS ql 155, NotuComm coat, total evade setup - back in 2004/5 I could kill everyone, basicly. And then MP's twinks came...nd, as a NM I did equipped ql 195 CM! With weapon I have, I deal so freaking damage that I can solo Ado heck (or two at a time).
    Hah I remember you, and the MP twinks were probably my fault, afaik there weren't any at that range (except sylverbane who was running a wildly different setup) before I put Bishslap together - which was, coincidentally, my most fun twink. Far too overpowered though, got dull in the end.

I've started and quit on twinks continually throughout my entire AO "career". It started with a level 14-22 trader (can't recall now) in 2003 but the only two I've ever gone the distance with is my 170 agent and my 112 fixer. The fixer (Gibbr) I barely played but the agent (Littlethom) I did play quite a bit, mostly for duels and I found it to be a lot of fun. So for most fun twink ever made, I guess thats the agent.
    Kaisho - 220/30 <> Archosauria - 200/23 <> Drkasa - 150/17

Thomboy - 220/23 <> Kasa - 200/15 <> Rapidslapper - 150/19

Caesar - 220/30 <> Littlethom - 170/24 <> Gibber - 150/20

Anarkali - 220/30 <> Wrathbringer - 150/20 <> Gibbr - 112/12

Quote Originally Posted by Vits View Post
    Hah I remember you, and the MP twinks were probably my fault, afaik there weren't any at that range (except sylverbane who was running a wildly different setup) before I put Bishslap together - which was, coincidentally, my most fun twink. Far too overpowered though, got dull in the end.
    I remember you! Saw you against like 4 dudes someday and figured I'd give you a hand as a pocket heal on Fontane, but then I saw the first 1 drop instantly, second almost just as fast and by the time you were killing the 3rd, the 4th left to a by, haha! You got a great twink there, dude, it's a shame it got dull!
    Cheers <3
    Contra
    Urynt
    Malraux
    Fontane
    Critbull
    Cleanex
    Fontane2

Level 60 NT with 19 hp.
    Aussieborn 220/22 MA (Retired-ish)
    Healinjoo 2xx/1x Equip
    Merve 151/18 Mp PERK RESET
    And some other gimps!
    Consider this my Siggy

Quote Originally Posted by obliteratr
    thw word is spelt like deliverieing actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Contra View Post
    I remember you! Saw you against like 4 dudes someday and figured I'd give you a hand as a pocket heal on Fontane, but then I saw the first 1 drop instantly, second almost just as fast and by the time you were killing the 3rd, the 4th left to a by, haha! You got a great twink there, dude, it's a shame it got dull!
    Cheers <3
    Yeh, I wouldn't say that kind of thing got old quickly, but at some point it felt less like I was out-playing, out-twinking or out-skilling anyone, and more that I simply had a better toolset due to the combination of profession, lvl/TL locks etc.

Baring in mind this was 7 or 8 years ago now and I haven't been active for a while, maybe things have changed. I must admit I regret levelling it though, TL7 MP is in a completely different place on the foodchain.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    I've started and quit on twinks continually throughout my entire AO "career". It started with a level 14-22 trader (can't recall now) in 2003 but the only two I've ever gone the distance with is my 170 agent and my 112 fixer. The fixer (Gibbr) I barely played but the agent (Littlethom) I did play quite a bit, mostly for duels and I found it to be a lot of fun. So for most fun twink ever made, I guess thats the agent.
    Horrible agent is horrible....

Quote Originally Posted by Atredivum View Post
    Horrible agent is horrible....
    Haha, "Snippit"!

Log on instead of hanging here, I've got a long list of items I need you to get for me.
    Kaisho - 220/30 <> Archosauria - 200/23 <> Drkasa - 150/17

Thomboy - 220/23 <> Kasa - 200/15 <> Rapidslapper - 150/19

Caesar - 220/30 <> Littlethom - 170/24 <> Gibber - 150/20

Anarkali - 220/30 <> Wrathbringer - 150/20 <> Gibbr - 112/12

Not sure if it counts, but my most fun twink was my tl3 trader.

some high level ark (wasnt a GM), had a wrong target and buffed me with a NPC buff, which increased everything (100k health and stuff).. After they reset me back to normal, they forgot ot change nano and evade clsc, so i had 9k nano and 1800 evade clsc..

Not fair..but very fun.

My 165 doc without a doubt.
    Jinxz 220/30 - Fix
    Impale 220/30 - Shade
    Nuek 220/25 - NT
    Momento 220/23 - Adv
    Extravagance 170/21 - Agent
    Jinxzi 165/23 - Doc
    Rewted 150/20 - Trad
    Moments 150/20- Sold

Paradise

ne1 with lv60 keeper crit twink set-up?
    can you post a setup link with that too.
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

my 150 MA (who is now my main) and my 60 soldier were the most fun I have had on my twinks.

I had intended to make a lv 60 advy to be able to solo Aztur selfed since someone said to me a pistol advy couldn't do it. A trial run while still in perk reset had me take him down to 1/3 health before I finally ran outta nano, and I was really just goofing off (used cat instead of wolf form, no aura, etc.)

This was, however, before they instituted shutting off XP gain, so right after that I went to an AI raid and dinged 61 just before I leeroy'd in the ship. Shame that happened, but that toon is still one of my favorites to play.

On the other hand, since I know a paid advy at 60 could in theory do it, I've been doing theorizing on how to get a froob advy to do it, and I think I have a solution to it. If I ever get time to play again I'll see if I can make it happen and show the results for fun. When I was running potential numbers with Ebag a long while ago I think I had gotten up to 700 evades on him, but that was a while ago.

Level 100 nanomage enforcer to kill Foremans selfbuffed. Just for laughs, check out the vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbZF63r7E6s

My most fun twinks... hmz, hard to say as my twinks were only average compaired to the 'elite' out here.
    My first 'twink' was a towerkiller, Enfofiasco, long ago deleted, cause since the change to orbital strikes, it was no longer useful and traders also became stronger with the noobrod so decided it was time to ditch it
    Was a 15 NR enf
    Was really fun, plant laser at ct (to be prepared), constantly recasting rage to have NR maxed and have cursor ready to full def at time of trader arrival, about 50/50 chance of resisting first drain, was all I needed, rootgraft and OS, trader was gone, pissed off alot of them, good times... was short time but fun

My 2nd fun was my mediocre trader Misantroop, still have him, stil does ok vs noobies or the other average twinkers, but was best fun at 150-174 bs, could tank most, some enfs took alot of luck and timing, I didnt kite so I died alot too, but was good fun

Now I rarely pvp or try to twink, I keep myself busy and try, but with recent healthissues, its a bit riskier
    I'm retrying an advy atm, melee tihs time, in hope that'll give me some joy

My times with supermario and Luigi1337 were pretty fun too, selfbuffed toons, intended for greifing when first made them, but after a while most defenders just gave up cause I was persistent, ruled rk2 tl1-2 range for a while, but gave that up now too

All my twinks were fun to play and all my new twinks will be even funner now with miy's cloaks, good time to reroll them ..... cya on the tower fields in the next few weeks.... I will welcome rk1 clammers with a BANG... pew pew....

25% omni here we come... again? ;o

My fave little twink recently is my 60 'crat. She can solo all of totw & all of Biomare too!

Having a level 200 pet just makes it so easy with some calms, snares & nice damage.

Really fun toon to play
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

My favourite twink is obviously Maxisfix, 168 opi fixer

I spent many billions to perfect his setup for its purpose and my playstyle. In total I probably spent a good chunk more on Maxisfix than Blitztrick.

The setup might not have been entirely unique (sirmonksalot had most of the same setup), but it was refined to the best possible. At one point the only improvement I could make was 3ql higher in the eoe (which I have almost all the twink items to accomplish, mostly just lacked the towers)

There were some tradeoffs that I made for my playstyle and for the fact that it was a dedicated tower twink with the intent of longer duration fights and the ability to function when on the losing side of a war (not reliant on tower bonuses). On paper you could make a better setup, but in reality it wouldn't perform as well.

I don't think I will ever fill a role in a game as much as I did with Maxisfix again
    Last edited by Maxisolja; Oct 31st, 2013 at 01:44:21.
    TL 7
    RK2 - Maxisolja - 220/24 Trox Soldier | RK2 - Blitztrick - 220/25 Soli Fixer E | RK2 - Krakenz - 220/21 Trox Keep
    RK1 - Shanue - 218/30 Opi MA | RK2 - Redenf5 - 218/22 Trox Enf | RK2 - Jrollin - 214/25 Opi Shade
    TL 5
    RK2 - Memorial - 170/16 Opi Engi | RK2 - Maxisfix - 168/21 Opi Fixer E
    RK1 - Clento - 150/20 Soli Soldier | RK1 - Losodoc - 150/20 Soli Doctor
    RK2 - Loso - 150/20 Opi Advy | RK2 - Tachun - 150/13 Opi MP
    RK1 - Krakenz - 150/15 Trox Advy | RK1 - Loso - 150/13 Trox Advyoo.
    TL5 Fixer Information | GMT -08:00 West Coast Canada | Java AO Chat API | Dnet

Quote Originally Posted by Maxisolja View Post
    My favourite twink is obviously Maxisfix, 168 opi fixer
    duh :P nah seriously, you were ok, hehe. only tl5 fixer EVER to beat my NT. that says something, I guess. shameless kiting without apologies to using a full toolset, I respect that. glad to have had our days bro.
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

My favourite twinks.

165 MP, Msbish - evade setup

158 doctor , Mrbish - NR/evade/zastaba

165 doctor, Wooot - evade/11s as

75 NT, Electriz - Low hp, novice in 4 days of duels/gank/tower

90 MA, - with sapphistic bow hotswap

140 Keeper - Evade/hd setup with 11 sec as zastaba

75 Enforcer, Flintstones - 105 chirop + 160 cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by reids View Post
    76 doc was fun and different. Had 450ish duel wins to 110ish duel losses as well.

Most fun I ever made though was a gank and run toon on BS, level 74 NR advy wearing a http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=203829 (you can shoot from inside it) with a JEPP + Onehander.

had about 1k runspeed inside BS and was impossible for people to catch, if the alpha didn't kill them then i'd just kite around until AS was back up. The 18% root resist helped loads against root grafts as well.
    Can't believe I left out my 76 MP. Great fun, shame i've used up all my IPRs though so I can't really re-twink it to be more up to date, but had some great fights against some of the old legends of TL3, the constant battles with Notumbreak (whoever attacked first won, if I attacked first, NSD would always land and that's a pisser to a NT. If he attacked first, Crown Of Frost would stop me from NSDing, then he'd calm all my pets and nuke me to death). Constantly had good fights against Temarfix, Delights (remember a 20 minute chase round Borealis before we called it a draw). Zizimou running into a BY whenever I logged on to keep his Novice title. Then the zerg of toons came that would destroy me, level 85+ traders, Proxyon, 92-95 NR agents etc
    Last edited by reids; Dec 21st, 2013 at 14:56:27.
    Deadfroobs - 18 agent- Work in progress
    Reidsangry - 30 enf - Work in progress
    Reidsmp - 76 mp
    Reidsagent - 95 agent/enf
    Reidsdrainz - 114 agent
    Reidscrat - 161 crat
    Reids - 218 crat
    Reidventurer - 220 advy
    Reidsma - 220 MA

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast