Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What is the most fun twink you've made?

Probably the RK2 version of Lysdexic: a level 90 nanomage Agent with Mimic Enforcer capable of insta-casting the top nanos (even insta-layers when full aggro).

That toon was so ridiculously OP against the traditional enforcers and NR3 agents which were running around in TL3 at the time.. with some HP management I could take on two high-end NR twinks at the same time and kill them both.

e: with HP management I mean ... casting and cancelling nanos to have anywhere between 6.5k hp and 1.5k hp during the fight, add to that the fast-ticking HoT from Mongo Crush. 30% cap me some more, please!
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

my 90 NR MA feels the same...

low HP setup, two CH's every 40ish seconds, hot from fixer+toE and hot from SOM... and resists traders like nothing.

41 trader drainforfoe from 2004,

used dual cdrs for a while than a 178 caturawl was such a sick toon with super long range. I so miss twinking pre ai, it took alot more skill and allowed you to be less cookiecutter I think
    Heh...

my lvl25 pvm froob MP,
    can self cast
    55healpet
    49mezzpet
    48attackpet
    PM head imp is in by default to cast masteries + evade buff, but he has to hotswap head imps to MC and BM while buffing in order to make the pets. then back to PM imp after making pets.

lvl100 pvm froob trader, is my second fav

lvl60 froob GA fixer with styg was one of my fav and weirdest ever, but lvled him further when i realized AAD dont work if ur full agg.
    Garden keys can be bought from the key locked garden vendor in case you have deleted your key.

I have made so many twinks, that I just cant recall all fun I had. But some stayed with me since start, some leveled, some got deleted or replaced. Here is a short list.

Miazga - soldier, former 110 twink. In time I have build him, it was one of best decked twinks on RK2. Fully equipped in CSS ql 155, NotuComm coat, total evade setup - back in 2004/5 I could kill everyone, basicly. And then MP's twinks came...

Ladyrazor - As soon as evaders MPs came out, I decided to made CSSeded Fixer with 240 CSMG. I could tank everything pre LE. Made most epic gankfest with her. Now she is abondoned.

Cycolina - This twink has strange history. When lvl 100 BS was a hit and there was many NW and gankfests, I have decided to build Melee Energy Enf with self casted top Nanos. And, as a NM I did equipped ql 195 CM! With weapon I have, I deal so freaking damage that I can solo Ado heck (or two at a time).

and
    Hardwere - for tests, I have made oposite character to Cycolina, With Maul. This guy is packed like hell, but cant kill Cycolina in duel, no metter what. That proved one thing: nanos change things!

Piknababa This enf was build only to fight enfs/keepers at lvl 150. Because it has no BC and uses Melee energy mixed weap, I think it is second best twink after Cycolina. Trully I must say that 2k crits in PVP and over 4k in Ado are awesome DD.

Tereshkova - that was second engi twink to replace Najslodsza at lvl 200. Fully AR setuped kamikaze engineer. Best DD in PvM and great kill ability in PVP - yet, shes very squishy.

Patrollerz - I believe its only one soldier at 200 useing bow for AS - still, not finished twink, but has great potential.

Twinks mentioned above are best to play with or were back in their days. I miss level 100 pvp so much
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

This thread made me all nostalgic! I hate you all!
    So, I had my agent many many years ago and that was really fun.
    Then I made Fontane and realised why everyone screamed NERF! at adventurers. Oh, the good old days of 150-174 BS! Tanking 5 sector10 MAs and killing them 1 by 1 was by far the most exciting battle I ever took part in, except for that tower war between Broken and Fixed where poor Toxicmen got debased and told me I was hacking, lol.
    Had fun with tl5 full damage off focus NT, but that got boring fast for obvious reasons.
    Had fun with my shade at tl6, even tho I couldn't perk most twinks, but sneaking up behind agents and docs is very fun
    Had MAJOR fun with my crat at 200, but after 3 months of fighting the exact same people over and over again I decided to level it and so it became my new main.
    Contra
    Urynt
    Malraux
    Fontane
    Critbull
    Cleanex
    Fontane2

Quote Originally Posted by Contra
    Had MAJOR fun with my crat at 200, but after 3 months of fighting the exact same people over and over again I decided to level it and so it became my new main.
    Well, we all are in pain for same reason. Pity. Things were just brilliant after merge - new twinks to fight. Now I can say that those first days, when omni RK1 twinks came in big force and were owning BS till our RK2 clan twinks showed up. Few days later it was like it was before... RK1 wanished from 200BS
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!

I have so many good memories about fighting with (and against) you Najs. Remember the many many many hours we spent in West Athen and doing NW? Aesculapias vs Phionae.

Still I think that your best twink was Najslodsza, wayyy back in the day when you used to bring that to Tarasque.. I think there was a video from Tazmd5 floating around where there's some cool skirmishing on the stairs.
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants

Quote Originally Posted by Pomidor View Post
    Well, we all are in pain for same reason. Pity. Things were just brilliant after merge - new twinks to fight. Now I can say that those first days, when omni RK1 twinks came in big force and were owning BS till our RK2 clan twinks showed up. Few days later it was like it was before... RK1 wanished from 200BS
    Don't you mean neutral twinks? =P
    Based God.

nope - clan were first, then Neuts (basicly one org, you know who I mean) came and wiped floor with omnis even more.

Aes - Naj was based on Medalion in times, when not many had NR or enough to counter that. That action at stairs at Tara, I killed - afaik 5 twinks lvl 170, and made 6th run away, before I got sliced Besides, Najslodsza was not twinked to the max or anything - it was test char made for gankfest purposes in Boeralis in which she was very, very, very good! All in all, tha engi at 160 was new thingy, thats why you and others remember her so much
    I like PvP
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!

My 60 froob soldier with missile pistol raid, onehander and gumboils. Heavy crit setup, and capped fling recharge.
    Performs very randomly, but it's lots of fun when i get several crits in a row. Sometimes it can alpha froob panther enfos.
    It's not very effective toon becouse crits are random, but it surely is fun.
    My 60 jame doc is also fun to play, with high damage and heals, but low rs and ncu limit it's usefulness.
    Last edited by Murskaink2; Jul 28th, 2013 at 12:12:21.

150 mimic doc nanomage agent
    170 mimic trader nanomage agent in evade/def setup with a PE hotswap. Most hilarious ganks ever. + the cc was nice

150 Soldier with Arbalest hotswap and a 13s fa AR wep
    150 mp with mbc ( now in shield etc etc )
    161 mp pre le days
    150 crat with mbc
    161 crat with mbc with stun procs!

Those are the twinks I've had most fun with over the years
    Last edited by Orii; Jul 28th, 2013 at 18:49:37.

Aes - Naj was based on Medalion in times, when not many had NR or enough to counter that. That action at stairs at Tara, I killed - afaik 5 twinks lvl 170, and made 6th run away, before I got sliced Besides, Najslodsza was not twinked to the max or anything - it was test char made for gankfest purposes in Boeralis in which she was very, very, very good! All in all, tha engi at 160 was new thingy, thats why you and others remember her so much
    Isn't that what makes an exceptional twinker? You need to have the courage to stray from the known path and build something truly new to excel like that. And when you've found that one loophole in the current twink population for the level range ... well, then it's time to have some fun!

In my opinion all that is fair game. I did it myself with Lysdexic when everyone played NR agents and Enforcers.. and dominated until everyone started rolling traders.

nope - clan were first, then Neuts (basicly one org, you know who I mean) came and wiped floor with omnis even more.

you played the engy well tho. it really gave me a headache at times.
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Quote Originally Posted by Orii View Post
    150 mimic doc nanomage agent
    170 mimic trader nanomage agent in evade/def setup with a PE hotswap. Most hilarious ganks ever. + the cc was nice

150 Soldier with Arbalest hotswap and a 13s fa AR wep
    150 mp with mbc ( now in shield etc etc )
    161 mp pre le days
    150 crat with mbc
    161 crat with mbc with stun procs!

Those are the twinks I've had most fun with over the years
    Barely good enough to kill neuts
    Thedevil 220/30 Adventurer
    My Collage

Quote Originally Posted by TheDdevil View Post
    Barely good enough to kill neuts
    I've been back for a few days, where have you been hiding?!

I think my 158 fixer is about to become my fav twink again. it's very fun fighting the blood red hp bar monsters in BS with it...until any random noob enfo comes along ofc
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Quote Originally Posted by RedWatr View Post
    I think my 158 fixer is about to become my fav twink again. it's very fun fighting the blood red hp bar monsters in BS with it...until any random noob enfo comes along ofc
    It's annoying to have you run all over teh damn place kiting me back and forth, that's not so fun :<

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    It's annoying to have you run all over teh damn place kiting me back and forth, that's not so fun :<
    but I'm tiny and super green, gotta use my tools <3
    T O O N Z:

Quote Originally Posted by Lupusceleri View Post
    e: with HP management I mean ... casting and cancelling nanos to have anywhere between 6.5k hp and 1.5k hp during the fight, add to that the fast-ticking HoT from Mongo Crush. 30% cap me some more, please!
    Haha, yeah, that was indeed so OP I even tried to send a petition about it, after getting pwnt :P. Mongo's max-hp part should be hostile (because that's bad in pvp), while the HoT part should be friendly, not the other way around!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast