Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What is the most fun twink you've made?

Level 100 soldier with SPB, before I had any ai armor. I made a lot of credits farming pred armor with that toon...and the hate tells from TL5+ when they got ODed were epic. Levelled that toon to 150 and made even more from s10. Should have maybe left him at 100, looking back now.

Other than that, the 15 engi who I have used to level 3 dozen toons. The last time I looked, that toon had enough xp banked to get to above level 50.
    Liamboru 220 Engineer - Brianboru 220 Soldier - Padraigboru 150 Soldier - Tadghboru 60 Engineer - Cormacboru 15 Engineer
    ...and ofc, the army of buff hoes
    ------------------------------------
    PvPDood: Hey, come back and duel me again, I hardly ever get to fight a gimp like you! - Get a /tell like that and it sort of makes you want to evaluate what you thought was a twink!

Walker
    : Anarchy! Anarchy! Anarchy! Anarchy!
    Texas Ranger
    : I don't even know what that means, but I love it!

TL 5 advie, first played it for a few years on rk 1 and then rolled another one on rk 2 to give the pvp there a go. Tried out alot of different setups and retwinked them quiet a few times along the way.

Also my 85 trader, barely has any damage but being able to tank and disable alot of toons at the same time is great fun.
    Toyhazard 220/30/70 Engie
    Dwix 220/30/70 Fix
    Deathwalkerz 220/30/70 Advie
    Deathsrow 170/24/42 Advie
    Rowsofdeath 161/22/42 Fix
    Buckket 118/11 Agent
    Lemonparty 85/9 Tard
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    I can't code in better leadership for the Clan faction.

Wasn't really a twink, but the most fun i've had in this game as far back as i can remember, was when 214 BS was active and i was 212-213 with Bolrn. Epic times </3
    RK
    Roxburry 220/30/70 Cratz0r
    Roxbury 220/25/70 Shadez0r
    Bolrn 220/27/70 Mpz0r
    Arrow83 220/27/70 Solz0r

I'm sure some would think I'd say my NT, but as far as fun goes, my 150 Fixer was tits.
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Quote Originally Posted by Toyhazard View Post
    TL 5 advie, first played it for a few years on rk 1 and then rolled another one on rk 2 to give the pvp there a go. Tried out alot of different setups and retwinked them quiet a few times along the way.

Also my 85 trader, barely has any damage but being able to tank and disable alot of toons at the same time is great fun.
    aye.

Probably some of the most fun I've had in game was fighting you and giit on my keeper and lemonparty on my 85 enf (ultragoombah), mind you... I've built a 90 NR3 MA for the specific intent on harassing lemon....

if only I had ISP :/

soon bro, lets play some more!

Quote Originally Posted by RedWatr View Post
    I'm sure some would think I'd say my NT, but as far as fun goes, my 150 Fixer was tits.
    I knew you'd say the fixer

I used to have a little 24 soldier. I think it sticks in my head because it was my first proper attempt at a twink.

Sadly I made the mistake a lot of people do and leveled it. Might remake it someday now that we have more account slots.
    :E

My most fun twink I've ever had has probably been my MP, now 171 and decked out again. I've twinked that toon from various ranges since level 60 and it's like an adventure in pvp:P

Although 150 engi has been amusing, especially in war.
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

Level 16 trader with a krutt and ql 30 imps, would sit outside subway dribbling at the likes of pumpmaster and mindstab. Noobs wouldn't 25% me because they thought I had a pump, little did they know I was a wanna be

As for an actual twink tl3 was my favourite Infernals tops the list at 75(enfo) was a real achievement to be the only guy repping soc on my tight budget then. Shortly followed by Secondlaw 76/90 nt and imaganker 75 agent
    Last edited by Spead; Jun 25th, 2013 at 22:48:18.
    Devil Inside

Spead 220/30 Fixer Fpea 170/24 Agent
    Default1025 144/18 Trader Imaganker 75/8 Agent
    Franklucas 30/3 Trader Battleprod 13/0 Trader
    And exactly 137 other alts that you dont need to know

Quote Originally Posted by Notcrattey View Post
    My most fun twink I've ever had has probably been my MP, now 171 and decked out again. I've twinked that toon from various ranges since level 60 and it's like an adventure in pvp:P

Although 150 engi has been amusing, especially in war.
    mmm whose that? world?

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    mmm whose that? world?
    Yes.
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

Lvl 168 NT...damn i love it! Some hardcore twinking...but it worth it. Most epic moments are when im tanking enfs in duel...face to face!
    Lvl 30 keeper(not active anymore) ...what can i say...was like hit&run fun! Had a high QL Tangleblade on it,specials were doin 30% most of the time;P
    And last one...lvl 90 fixer whit ql 240 smg...still working on it(he needs some changes)...but is fun sometimes -NCU crash at lvl 90 is EPIC))
    Most people send hate tells after theyr death! 'Ur lucky!! I wasnt buffed '

200 Keeper
    Based God.

21 agent - razorback
    30 soldier - pre 40% cap change :P
    30 MP - lots of fun... wtb minor nano shutdown
    45 doctor - lots of fun til a trader comes around
    46 enforcer - cleaver was a good choice at the time (2006)
    74 ranged advy - a lot of people would bitch in duels saying I was OBed cause I never ran out of nano.
    90 fixer - atrox with 240 SMG, yutto's NCUs
    95 enforcer - setup to kill ranged people, sucked against other enforcers
    164 trader - put a lot of work into this one... QL300 6/6 NCUs were not really fun.

One day I will finish all the other ones I had planned... pig will fly and the new AO engine will be released!

75 NM enfo
    90 doc
    90 MA
    117 agent
    132 enforcer
    150 MA
    161 doc

Would have to say my

60 sold with a JCGPP and a CDR (pre LE)
    was the hardest damn thing I ever made
    thanks again to all who helped me through that

100 fixer with ga4 and a 240 smg (pre LE)
    SOOO MUCH FUN was had at towers lol and is now 150 and my resident s10 farmer

- My lvl 5 froob agent with that nice low lvl agent rifle (barret something something).
    - lvl 60 Trox MA for totw was fun, awsome crit
    - A lvl 150 Opifex, 2sec HD (only needed behe for that so yes minor OSBed) crat for s10. Just sit, outheal trains and clean up after with zix and bot
    - Aimzor when he was lvl 150 and at lvl 174.
    - New planned lvl 60 keeper...

level 60 enfo, still fun
    Disclaimer: My posts should not be read by anyone.

A TL5 fully offensive 1he Enforcer. It might not have the insane durability of a dodge+AAD based one but boy how fun it was to instagib most of people whenever you wanted.
    ᖧ-Flynicist-ᖨ
    Grenade

Rushing where angels fear to tread.

My level 60 enfo that was stripped by GMs - thats my fav one.
    G.F.B.D.
    --------------------------------------------
    Artyomis has played 800 days 0 hours 0 minutes 0 seconds
    WTB subscription price lowered for eastern europe countries due to current USD/EUR-to-local-currency rates.

Tricky question, all my most fun twinks were pre over-equip limit era, so if you could wear it, it was good to go. I forget now because this is over a decade ago but I remember having a soldier around 60(maybe?) with a QL200 nova flow. Back then it was a big deal, twink items were much rarer and such. It was unfair for others in PVP :< Having to stack implants around to keep pushing stats higher and higher.

Made lots more after of course through all the expansions but with vanilla I have the fondest of memories. I always tried to push the limit of how earlier you could wear a signature weapon, or use a specific class nano, or pet. Good times!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast