Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: What is the most fun twink you've made?

What is the most fun twink you've made?

My all time favourite still has to be my 170 keeper.

It's not nearly as fun since there are so few 170's around (it was built back when there was a 150-174 battlestation.)

But, I've had some other twinks that are pretty fun too.

I built a nice 85 enforcer with duel crispy's that is a lot of fun to play even in PVM. I use him a lot to destroy tiigs and help level orgmates.

I recently built a 90 MA with duel 145 kyr nunchaks that is kinda cool to play in PVP/PVT/PVM.

Some twinks I made that are/were less fun are a 55 soldier, an 86 soldier, a 100 enforcer, a 150 trader, a 150 neut keeper, a 170 advy, a 170 enforcer, a 110 trader, a 41 doctor, a 150 fixer, a 200 doctor, among others.

how bout you?

Honestly, 200 Crat I made for BS level range change.

So much crowd control
    Always doing something.

My first twink was probably the most fun twink I ever made, 169 keeper.
    Aside from that, 126 enf, 170 agent, 90 agent, 56 trader, 39 trader, 30 agent in that order

Lowbie froob trader with
    http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=122828
    Chesterfield Dining Chair

1) 170 2s HD enforcer. It's insane how tough they can get. Especially with osb. You'd need a small zerg to take one down. Of twinks. Gimps can't even scratch them

2) 117 NR agent.

3) 75-95 NR agent. (he's been retwinked a bunch of times)

150 shade by far my favorite, and my 220 pvm crat
    Shade lover (trox all the way :P)

117 enf with full mercs back when most ppl were really gimpy, AND before dmg shield nerf.

Once killed 11 ppl in SEB solo, including a 140 shade. About half of them died off the shield alone.

Second best was a 92 crat that was able to charm 2x201 MP sl demons. I could literally level a fully planted mid size ql 75 field before the charm ran out. Not mentioning having two triple wielding pets with roughly 2k AR, plus the 200 crat bot, was fun vs players too.
    Last edited by Armus; Jun 21st, 2013 at 10:56:36.

Unless otherwise stated, all below are froob

Level 9 atrox trader [6 board ofc]
    Level 100 atrox enf dual Chiropteras [105/101] that are 100% selfed
    Level 60 MA dual parry sticks, can solo azzy (so slow though)
    Level 9 doctor, mainly just for the kicks on what I did with him

PAID level 200 soldier haven't finished but I got him to a point where I like him

I wouldn't name off all my twinks, as most are/were just buffing or other misc things.
    Last edited by Legendfluf; Jun 21st, 2013 at 15:41:53.
    Characters:
    Legendfluff (with many accounts of froobs)

Froob Level 5 Collar: http://i.imgur.com/I19c92X.jpg
    Froob atrox Lv5 Collar: http://i.imgur.com/2zVqTX9.jpg

With the onset of awakened beast armor, we can now equip Alpha chest on Atrox Soldiers & Alpha Brain on Atrox Doctors.

Friend of mine made this low level MP I forget the level exactly somewhere between 60-80 with over 1k in defense or something ridiculous and was pretty much invincible. Everyone thought she was sploiting.

my most awesome twink is a 158 crat. fully and totally decked out and is extremely useful in team pvp/wars. I am very sad that by the time I made it I rarely had the opportunity to use it. But its badass nonetheless.

Most fun I had with is 166 NT back then when enfos and agents werent as powerful and using NS2 was considered nerdy
    * Cryborg Nano-Technician - Have a shoulder to cry on!
    Aramlash Fixer - Can't catch me!
    Aramsunat Engineer - 4 Blockers of the Apocalypse

Devil Inside

200 NT, never laughed so hard playing a character in PVP.

Otherwise level 30 agent because it could kill 49 twinks in BS and actually caused others to start using FP's in PVP rather than just NR.

150 agent in fp enf doing gargantua->m150 swap was hilarious in the 150 bs

76 doc was fun and different. Had 450ish duel wins to 110ish duel losses as well.

Most fun I ever made though was a gank and run toon on BS, level 74 NR advy wearing a http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=203829 (you can shoot from inside it) with a JEPP + Onehander.

had about 1k runspeed inside BS and was impossible for people to catch, if the alpha didn't kill them then i'd just kite around until AS was back up. The 18% root resist helped loads against root grafts as well.
    Deadfroobs - 18 agent- Work in progress
    Reidsangry - 30 enf - Work in progress
    Reidsmp - 76 mp
    Reidsagent - 95 agent/enf
    Reidsdrainz - 114 agent
    Reidscrat - 161 crat
    Reids - 218 crat
    Reidventurer - 220 advy
    Reidsma - 220 MA

my lvl 60 mp totw twink pretty much roasted the entire temple, including the ability to afk under the three big bosses. In Foremans it also did a fantastic job, as long as I didn't get too heavily mobbed up on.

Beyond that, I had a blast with my 150 engi who could solo 90% of s10, and could even steal agg from SPB soldiers. Engis are highly underestimated as twinks in the 150-160 range. I even managed to take advantage of BS sometimes when it wasn't chock full of enfs. I had a blast with that twink before I started to level it again.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Hmm, the twink I like the most must be my 60 soldier, it's been a joy to think up setups for it since the start My 150 agent is a lot of fun as well, even if it is a bit more limited in the options available. I generally enjoy all of my twinks, the ones I don't enjoy I end up deleting or levling ^^
    General of Horizon. Member of Unity. Frequent visitor of Free Spirits and The Last Element.

Nave [ 220 Solitus Fixer ] Qien [ 220 Solitus Engineer ] Navezero [ 200 Solitus Soldier ]
    Rafeg
    [ 150 Opifex Agent ] Midriff [ 60 Atrox Soldier ] Lowriff [ 30 Atrox Keeper ]

Also: Giant horde of alts.

Quote Originally Posted by reids View Post
    76 doc was fun and different. Had 450ish duel wins to 110ish duel losses as well.

Most fun I ever made though was a gank and run toon on BS, level 74 NR advy wearing a http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=203829 (you can shoot from inside it) with a JEPP + Onehander.

had about 1k runspeed inside BS and was impossible for people to catch, if the alpha didn't kill them then i'd just kite around until AS was back up. The 18% root resist helped loads against root grafts as well.
    just wondering but did you have to have the 500 vehicle ground and 250 HW skill to attack with it or were/are the skills less than those values and still allow you to shoot?

Quote Originally Posted by Gatester View Post
    just wondering but did you have to have the 500 vehicle ground and 250 HW skill to attack with it or were/are the skills less than those values and still allow you to shoot?
    Nope, the 500 VG was twinked on and I never took the Manta off. I couldn't free up the IP for the 250 HW skill sadly, but JEPP + onehander with a couple of perks + gumboils was enough alongside the runspeed.
    Deadfroobs - 18 agent- Work in progress
    Reidsangry - 30 enf - Work in progress
    Reidsmp - 76 mp
    Reidsagent - 95 agent/enf
    Reidsdrainz - 114 agent
    Reidscrat - 161 crat
    Reids - 218 crat
    Reidventurer - 220 advy
    Reidsma - 220 MA

100 NM NT twink. So much fun for pvm, clearing tiigs and tanking ely hecks in teams.

Var
    Varsbot
    Variable004

173 zastaba crat, way way before carlita, pistol perk changes and first pistol crat twinks, was extremely fun, specially vs. evaders (AS+Iroo)
    The most obvious MB on Rubi-Ka
    Insane666 ( 220/30/70 ) Solitus Soldier Insanity669 ( 220/30/70 ) NanoMage Doc Insanity699 ( 220/30/70 ) NanoMage MP
    Insanity696 ( 220/30/70 ) Solitus Bureaucrat Insane669 ( 220/30/70 ) Solitus Fixer Insanity666 ( 220/30/70 ) NanoMage NT

Insane699 ( 164/22 ) Solitus Trader Insane969 ( 150/20 ) S10 Trox Smurf

Omni-Tek
    Hells Hero for a decade, now a Punk
    spreading insanity all over rk, since 2005

My 150 agent was by far the funnest toon I've ever made. UBT dispenser and tanking entire teams in BS pvp and soloing s10 PB's before the nerf. Almost makes me want to reactivate remembering those days.
    Meleny - Solitus Adventurer Tomb raider wanna-be.
    Meriah - Solitus Shade Stilettos on feet AND hands!
    Valligan
    - Solitus NT Five fingers of mass destruction!
    Nathex - Solitus Agent Covert buffage, or debuffage.

And an entire army of lowbie gimps!

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast