Thread: OTPC Freelance: Omni-Tek Amplify Security Ahead of the CEOs Visit

OTPC Freelance: Omni-Tek Amplify Security Ahead of the CEOs Visit

OTPC Freelance: Omni-Tek Amplify Security Ahead of the CEOs Visit
    June 20th, 29487

In preparation for Omni-Teks CEOs arrival the southerly parts of Borealis are seized by Omni-Tek security forces.

Whilst Omni-Tek cannot go into specific details around the security planned for the CEOs visit; a number of things can be expected from previous public engagements, such as:

• Sniper teams along the rooftops
    • Deployment of specialized turret systems
    • Gunships patrolling the airways
    • High numbers of Omni-Pol, Omni-AF and Unicorn forces

In addition to the usual protocols, Omni-Pols Anti-Terrorist Unit has ordered the evacuation of apartment complexes 7 through 10 and will be stationing teams within the complexes until after the corporate speech.

Local businesses are also being closed in preparation for the visit including Amanda’s Boutique, and two Medical Stores. Omni-Tek has apologized for the inconvenience to both the businesses and locals who have temporarily being transferred to temporary housing, free of charge and have been reimbursed for their trouble.

Omni-Pols Officer ‘Agentcora’ Geers has reported that a number of concerned citizens have approached her about the use of the Omni-Pol Command Juggernaut during the speech; to which she replies with:

“I cannot confirm or deny that the Juggernaut will be brought online for the duration of the speech; as this would be in violation of our security protocols. I will however, take this time to remind citizens that the Juggernaut is an extremely powerful piece of equipment, and one which is not activated lightly. I should also point out that the Juggernaut is programmed in such a way that it will only fire upon those deemed a threat; and you should therefore have nothing to worry about.”

Whilst members of the Armed Forces and the Unicorns declined to comment they did assure us that every precaution was being made, and that Omni-Teks defence network has ran simulations on every possible outcome to the speech; ensuring 100% safety for all.

This is an outrage!

Evacuating people from their homes, disturbing peoples legitimate business.

All so you can spew out more of your ridiculous propaganda. When will you realize that no one, no one except the poor souls that have already been to reform, listens anymore.

If you really want to save me Mr Zora, take the next shuttle away from here.

Their evacuation was deemed necessary to ensure both Corporate and Public security during the speech. The citizens are only being relocated temporarily, i can assure you the evacuation is being handled amicably; and that all those effected have been re-imbursed.
    Officer "Agentcora" Geers - Permakilled </3
    Administrator "Navarl" - OT-OC Administator
    Sheriff Dalten "Basley" Rooster - Omni-Pol
    Fylakas "Aggelos" - Shadowlands Resident
    Janice "Gowski"- IRRK Reporter

Instead of telling the CEO to leave his company's planet, why don't YOU take the next shuttle out of here if being here bothers you so much?

Quote Originally Posted by Edvvin View Post
    Instead of telling the CEO to leave his company's planet, why don't YOU take the next shuttle out of here if being here bothers you so much?
    That should be pretty obvious.

This is my home. This is where I was born. This is where my family lives.

I have alot more invested in this planet than Mr Zora ever will have. Unless we only count beans of course.

Anyone else find it entertaining how a supposed antiterrorist unit gives away its location in apartment complexes, which are like the easiest bombing targets ever?

Like, the people this ATU is specialized against would go down the checklist saying, "Yup, none of the innocents will be harmed since it's already evacuated, yup, personal effects are being reimbursed, and yup, I know exactly where they are. This **** is too easy."

Just sayin'.
    Clan for life

Great orgs:
    -Defenders of Rubi Ka (PvM)
    -Devil Inside (PvP)
    -Equilibrium

Quote Originally Posted by jijie2 View Post
    have no make stone to for sword we make sword box for sword to put sword in for sword ?

Quote Originally Posted by Byste View Post
    Anyone else find it entertaining how a supposed antiterrorist unit gives away its location in apartment complexes, which are like the easiest bombing targets ever?

Like, the people this ATU is specialized against would go down the checklist saying, "Yup, none of the innocents will be harmed since it's already evacuated, yup, personal effects are being reimbursed, and yup, I know exactly where they are. This **** is too easy."

Just sayin'.
    I think you miss-understand, which isn't all that suprising; but i'll dignify you with a response for now.

The apartment complexes are being evacuated to prevent anyone from setting off a bomb from within the complex, crushing the crowd; or being able to use them as a staging ground for an assualt. As no citizen is authorized entry and all complexes are under Omni-Pol authority we are exactly preventing that from happening.

My men are not only stationed within the apartments and businesses, but throughout the entire city.
    Officer "Agentcora" Geers - Permakilled </3
    Administrator "Navarl" - OT-OC Administator
    Sheriff Dalten "Basley" Rooster - Omni-Pol
    Fylakas "Aggelos" - Shadowlands Resident
    Janice "Gowski"- IRRK Reporter

As if the situation in Borealis wasn't difficult enough you are creating yet MORE refugees. You do realise this looks like a stage in populace pacification plan? People are taken from their homes off to nobody knows where, legitimate shops closed, soon you will start scooping people off the streets. Then we'll see omni families moving in.
    Anamelle Marecki, adventurer, leader of Lumen Orien
    Llesa Varela, MP
    Alossa Laurence, beaurocrat, director of Newland News
    Erissen Altaire, doctor
    Vektria Ervasse, fixer
    Daeranne Smith, engineer, Last Ditch Academy scientist
    Lumen Orien