Thread: prefs trouble after the patch

prefs trouble after the patch

After the patch today, some of my prefs were reset and I can't get them to stick again. I've only seen it on one character. The NCU window and the mission window were reset (small and in the middle of screen), the rollup panel thingy was reset (window order and size are not what I set them to), backpacks open up as minimized (I always drag them open to show all the contents).

Changing everything back and relogging or restarting the whole client doesn't seem to help and I can't see anything weird with the file permissions. Like I said, this seems to be a problem with this one specific character only, others on the same account are fine. Help?

Not everything is messed up either. Hotbars are ok, so are fight/nano target windows, chat windows etc. Also the backpack content order seems to be correct, just the window sizing is wrong.

Well I found out what it was.. the stuff in DockAreas under the prefs was corrupted for whatever reason - nuked it and let it create new ones, set my stuff as I want and relogged - it's now working.