Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: IRRK Freelance: Just One Credit Campaign

An Omni-Tek Citizen
    Shame on you so called Omnis. Have you all lost sight of what has made Omni-Tek so great?

There are Neutral Citizens who are in need of food, clothing, shelter and most of all protection, due to the neutral on neutral violence which been plaguing Borealis.

When Newland was in need of protection, did Omni-Tek step in to offer the Newland Residents jobs in exchange for safety? No. Boss Ross selflessly donated vast sums of his own wealth to Newland City so that the Newland Militia could be founded to keep the neutrals safe.

Shame on each and every one of you who do not step forward with your wallets first and your corporate interests last.

DCI "Validius" Hunt, Omni-Pol: Department of Investigations

"I'll donate 500,000 credits to th' cause. 'Alf of it makes up fer Omni-Pol's remarks. We're not 'ere to punish innocents, and I don't intend to bloody start soon."

The DCI sent the message to the IRRK Newsfeed comments link. He cleared his throat, grabbing a credit transfer unit from Lost & Found, along with some credit chips that noone claimed for.

With his cigar still firmly planted to the side of his gob, he proceeded to stroll through the department offices, demanding a donation to the cause.

"Oi, Strellsy!"

Val snapped at Detective Sergeant John Streller, snoozing at his desk with his feet up. DS Streller snapped to attention, dusting off the cracker crumbs from his uniform.

"Donations. Credit chip," Barked the DCI. "Fer the pansy fence-sitters."

Streller reluctantly obliged, swiping his credit chip on the reader.

"Why the donations Gov?"

"Look, I don't give a toss if Omni-Pol wants to make themselves top on the 'let's bomb' list. We're investigators, and the least thing we bloody want is people making it difficult to do our job. So we donate, and we don't piss on their sandy little boots unless we bloody 'ave to. Comprende?"
    Last edited by Agrestus; Jun 18th, 2013 at 16:15:53.
    = Captain "Arthazar" Harcrow (Captain of The Phoenix Fortune)
    = Reporter "Lucetta" Phoenix (IRRK Freelance Reporter)
    = Sir "Sterlings" Furlocke (The Old English Trading Co.)
    = Dr. Malcom "Cormack" Ardman (University of Borealis)
    = "Paulon" McPhasefront, "Georj" Hairyson, "Johnar" Lemon & "Morninn" Starr (The Leetles)
    = "Gridfeed" (Camera Drone)
    = Director "Dartello" Marello (Black-Net)
    = DCI "Validius" Hunt (Department of Investigations)
    = DS John "Streller" (Department of Investigations)

= Major "Jimako" Jones (OTAF)
    = Mack "Teffler" Falloway (Clan hunter/trader)

Keslie Farndale. Another day in the office of the DoI.

Keslie Farndale looks up from her desk work to DCI Hunt. With her usual smile she holds up her own Credit Chip.

"Gov are you looking for more donations?"

Her father, the illusive administrative head of the DoI - Harvard Farndale, had put some credits on her chip to get something nice. What better way to spend it than to get in good with the people of the Borealis.
    Last edited by Keslie; Jun 18th, 2013 at 17:34:22.
    DI "Keslie" Farndale [Investigator-Department of Investigations]
    Dr. "Vikriana" Heinrich [Forensics/Psychiatrics-Department of Investigations]
    "Marsira" Phoenix [Pilot of The Phoenix Fortune]
    Sir Reginald "Hamner" [The Old English Trading Company]

Quote Originally Posted by Anamelle View Post
    So, what you are saying is you want to put an Omni-Tek uniform on a 5 months old baby, or a nine year old child and order them to work in order to be able to eat? What kind of monsters are you?

I'm just happy that you people are not in charge of Omni-Tek's own children. We'd have babies crawling up the streets, trying to patrol them. If they don't do their ticketing quota they don't get their milk...

Please, don't put words into my mouth. As was previously stated, omni-reform has an excellent program to care for children. I was referring to the adults of the families that "can't afford insurance" as was stated. I stand by what I said. Get off the fence, report to reform and start your wonderful life as an omni-tek employee as you should, or at least join the scum clan and die with honor.

A choice between being a lapdog of weak-minded, over-inflated, self-righteous dictator, or die with honour?

I think I choose honour. I'd be proud to die with honour.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Gimpeline View Post
    If they need credits they can easily get a job within the corporation.
    There is no reason to feel sorry for people that are to lazy to make credits on their own.
    I would just like to highlight that the issue here isn't whether neutrals have jobs -- to imply they don't is mindboggling stupid. The issue is that their jobs don't keep their living standards up to scratch when Omni-Tek blows up their entire community with their careless urban warfare. Disgust doesn't even begin to describe the emotions invoked when Omni-Tek tools like you arrogantly blame neutrals for the situation you're putting them in and furthermore label reparation and aid charity as a crime. Like, what the actual f--- is wrong with you?
    Clan for life

Great orgs:
    -Defenders of Rubi Ka (PvM)
    -Devil Inside (PvP)
    -Equilibrium

Quote Originally Posted by jijie2 View Post
    have no make stone to for sword we make sword box for sword to put sword in for sword ?

Then perhaps the Neutrals can stop "fighting for freedom" and causing riots. They brought it on themselves, they can deal with the consequences.
    Officer "Agentcora" Geers - Permakilled </3
    Administrator "Navarl" - OT-OC Administator
    Sheriff Dalten "Basley" Rooster - Omni-Pol
    Fylakas "Aggelos" - Shadowlands Resident
    Janice "Gowski"- IRRK Reporter

Something tells me -- I think they're called "facts" -- Borealis was invaded before people started rioting. They definitely did not bring this on themselves, and to claim otherwise is a terrible way to justify what is still a dick move, even if it were true.
    Clan for life

Great orgs:
    -Defenders of Rubi Ka (PvM)
    -Devil Inside (PvP)
    -Equilibrium

Quote Originally Posted by jijie2 View Post
    have no make stone to for sword we make sword box for sword to put sword in for sword ?

I'll be donating 500,000 credits. If Officer Gears wants to make a stink about it with me I'll deal with that later.

I'm sure she'll realize I'm too important of an asset to give up over something like this.
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trousers View Post
    An Omni-Tek Citizen
    Shame on you so called Omnis. Have you all lost sight of what has made Omni-Tek so great?

There are Neutral Citizens who are in need of food, clothing, shelter and most of all protection, due to the neutral on neutral violence which been plaguing Borealis.

When Newland was in need of protection, did Omni-Tek step in to offer the Newland Residents jobs in exchange for safety? No. Boss Ross selflessly donated vast sums of his own wealth to Newland City so that the Newland Militia could be founded to keep the neutrals safe.

Shame on each and every one of you who do not step forward with your wallets first and your corporate interests last.
    Wallets? Where?
    Vektria Ervasse, fixer
    Anamelle Marecki, adventurer, leader of Lumen Orien
    Llesa Varela, MP
    Alossa Laurence, beaurocrat, director of Newland News
    Erissen Altaire, doctor
    Daeranne Smith, engineer, Last Ditch Academy scientist
    Lumen Orien

I'd also like to remind all neutral citizens to be aware of our great fearless leader's speech coming soon.

While I won't hint at what his speech will reveal, I personally think now is a better time than ever to take up employment with Omni-Tek!

Insurance with Omni-Tek is cheaper than that of the neutrals and the clans.

Well, we use currency, the clans pray to their reclaim terminals and make regular sacrifices of their domesticated animals to their apparent god of reclaim.

We offer free dental, cheaper vendors, higher sale prices for your wares.

Seek your employment today, for outside of our glorious company you may not have a tomorrow!

Omni-Tek Protects!
    Battle-Master Bahirae Seruguisu
    Former CEO of Omni-Tek Rubi-Ka

Quote Originally Posted by Bahirae View Post
    Insurance with Omni-Tek is cheaper than that of the neutrals and the clans.

Well, we use currency, the clans pray to their reclaim terminals and make regular sacrifices of their domesticated animals to their apparent god of reclaim.
    lol who has fed u that nonsense? Funny how omni intelligence "should" be "supperior" but this shows how clueless some really are
    Metafly7 220/30/70 "E"

Advfly7 170/19/42 "E"

Proud member of ~Spirit~ Rubi-Ka Atlantean

Anarchy proves this quote wrong: "War would end if the dead could return." ~ Stanley Baldwin

That's because their pre-processed pre-packaged and pre-formatted system of indoctrination tells them to. Its beyond most of them to be individuals. They'll do anything to please their superiors because if not, Omni-reform goes around rooting in their brain making sure that all neurons and synapses are re-aligned in such a way so behaving any differently isn't possible.

This is why they fear us; we are outside of their network of programming. They really don't know anything about us, so they make generalizations and oversimplifications about our culture. Its anathema to them how we can live with less and feel better about ourselves at the end of the day. Sadly, this is not something that can be taught even IF their system allowed such a thing to happen. We have managed with our limited military might to stalemate most of their moves against us in the past few decades. It likely hurts their ego to know that, but have no idea how we manage it.

I've met a few decent Omni-tek employees. They are not all bad. But the ones at the top of their food chain are about as processed, consistent, and fake as replicated yellow cheese.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Replicated yellow cheese on brontoburgers is sooooo bad
    Metafly7 220/30/70 "E"

Advfly7 170/19/42 "E"

Proud member of ~Spirit~ Rubi-Ka Atlantean

Anarchy proves this quote wrong: "War would end if the dead could return." ~ Stanley Baldwin

I've never been to reform, still the love I have for the corporation is greater than anything else.
    For me she is like a lighthouse in a stormy night, she gives me light and direction.
    She is my eternal love, her combined beauty far greater than any individual employee.
    In my darkest hours she comforts me, keeps me warm and fills my heart with hope.

And for you who defiles her there can be only one faith..
    Last edited by Novagen; Jun 20th, 2013 at 12:01:56. Reason: spelling
    John 'Novagen' Wright
    Currently on leave from Omni-Pol
    Omni-Tek Representative
    Chair of the Omni Organisational Committee

The Leet - Chat client for Android
    People of Rubi-Ka Revamped

Grid mail: novagen@omni-pol.net

Quote Originally Posted by Novagen View Post
    I've never been to reform.
    How do you know? Maybe you don't remember...
    Llesa Varela, MP
    Erissen Altaire, doctor
    Vektria Ervasse, fixer
    Lumen Orien

Lightbulb

I've never been to reform, still the love I have for the corporation is greater than anything else.
    For me she is like a lighthouse in a stormy night, she gives me light and direction.
    She is my eternal love, her combined beauty far greater than any individual employee.
    In my darkest hours she comforts me, keeps me warm and fills my heart with hope.

Just so you know, you're talking about a systematic business structure run by sycophants and their sons (gotta love nepotism), not another human being. To lovingly refer to a revenue-making machine is a fallacy in every sense of the word, and is only a symptom of the disease that keeps people and families going without food.

If you want to personify anything, personify the very real human suffering going on around you, and leave the corporate mindset behind. I see absolutely no reason why we can't be both about life (freedom, rights, etc) and business (money, science, government). They can exist. Believe. BELIEF>f.e.a.r.

Arrigato heyyyyy!

Spoken like a true test subject of love potion number 9. With the corporation's power to alter your pattern on an organic molecular level, how would you ever know? The corporate system holds all the cards and has zero ties to transparency.
    Love can be mapped with neuro-transmitters. Nanites can alter those, even before birth.

This is a subject I know lots about, as I was born the way I am by the very science that can modify that. It wasn't my choice to come into existence like this, but I'm here and I love it too. We have technology in place that can alter everything about you. Its on the market, you can change your breed, your gender, your entire identity... This is the very science that has allowed myself and my wife (a bi-species relationship I might add) to have our own child.

I challenge you to tell me its not only possible, but its extremely likely someone has programmed you at some people to make you a compliant little slave. Absolute power leads to absolute corruption. So, maybe the question you should ask yourself is... Since you believe Omni-tek can do no wrong, then is it really your opinion, or is it something fabricated?

I was fabricated too. But, now I am my own master. I have life, love, and legacy that is meaningful to me without your programmed world. And its your job to criminalize and stigmatize anyone that doesn't belong in your corporate model. I've done this, and so many others as well. You can too, you know.

The most terrifying crime in humanity is to be put into a prison of indignity. Once you realize you are suffering it, the world takes on an entirely new meaning.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Thumbs up The Buy a Bullet Campaign

Time to start a new campaign. For every credit given to help the Neutrals I will donate twice as many to buy bullets(ammunition of any kind) and distribute them to those that need to express themselves to Omni-Tek in a more productive fashion. Or, for those that prefer, for every 100 credits donated I will buy one Kyrs Knife for the same productive outcome. I would like to be the first to kick off this campaign. I pledge 250,000 credits to the Neutral Campaign.

I am in no way affiliated with the effort of Bubbacrush or others to raise funds for the mistreated men, women and children of Borealis. I just support it.

The Borealis Freedom Fighters will really appreciate your donation. Thank you for contributing to the cause.
    Llesa Varela, MP
    Erissen Altaire, doctor
    Vektria Ervasse, fixer
    Lumen Orien

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast