Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: IRRK Freelance: Just One Credit Campaign

Independent Reporters of Rubi-Ka Editor: IRRK's Avatar

IRRK Freelance: Just One Credit Campaign

IRRK Freelance: Just One Credit Campaign
    June 17th, 29487.

A group of independent traders originating in Newland have just launched a “Just One Credit campaign” today. Their goal is to collect a million credits to help the orphans and the widows of the Borealis crisis.

“The thing that Omni-Pol and Omni-AF seem to have absolutely forgotten is that not all neutral citizens can afford to keep their insurance up to date” the spokesperson for the Campaign, Daeranne Smith said. “They don't care if some bystander gets hit by a bullet and they don't care what happens to the bereaved families.”

Some estimates show that as much as one third of the neutral populace in Borealis has been affected by the conflict in one way or the other. Some were killed, some were wounded and some lost their family members. The Campaigners strive to bring food and shelter to those who have no means to support themselves. There are plans to relocate some of the families to Newland and to create shelters in Borealis. A special committee is looking for buildings with extra thick walls and strong structure.

A group of volunteers will soon start collecting in major neutral cities, including Borealis. Every credit will be greatly appreciated and will be used to help those who have been deeply hurt by the heartless cogs of the corporate machine of Omni-Tek.

“Just one credit can bring hope to the children of Borealis.”

Alossa Laurence

I pledge my support in the form of 250,000cr to be mailed to the volunteers. Please send one to me as soon as it is convenient.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

If those so called neutrals did their part for the corporation I'm certain they wouldn't be in a position where they need to beg for insurance money. Omni-Pol is father, Omni-Tek is mother. And it cares for its children.
    Last edited by Novagen; Jun 18th, 2013 at 07:32:08. Reason: spelling..
    John 'Novagen' Wright
    Currently on leave from Omni-Pol
    Omni-Tek Representative
    Chair of the Omni Organisational Committee

The Leet - Chat client for Android
    People of Rubi-Ka Revamped

Grid mail: novagen@omni-pol.net

You ARE aware of the difference between begging and crowdfunding, right?

It must take big clanky brass balls to piss on the peasants like that.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Cute. I'll be glad to dontate a stack of omni-tek applications so we can get you all into jobs as soon as possible. That will solve your funding issue.

TOM "HOLLOWPOINT" HARKING
    Good God Almighty. This lot makes even me look compassionate by comparison.

I would take this time to remind Omni-Tek employees, that by funding this Neutral Campaign you will be guilty of aiding and abetting a Neutral; and would be liable for legal action brought against you by Omni-Tek.
    Officer "Agentcora" Geers - Permakilled </3
    Administrator "Navarl" - OT-OC Administator
    Sheriff Dalten "Basley" Rooster - Omni-Pol
    Fylakas "Aggelos" - Shadowlands Resident
    Janice "Gowski"- IRRK Reporter

Quote Originally Posted by Agentcora View Post
    I would take this time to remind Omni-Tek employees, that by funding this Neutral Campaign you will be guilty of aiding and abetting a Neutral; and would be liable for legal action brought against you by Omni-Tek.
    Yeeeah! Show no mercy for neutral scum! Charity is a crime!
    /slowclap
    Clan for life

Great orgs:
    -Defenders of Rubi Ka (PvM)
    -Devil Inside (PvP)
    -Equilibrium

Quote Originally Posted by jijie2 View Post
    have no make stone to for sword we make sword box for sword to put sword in for sword ?

<expletive deleted> your hate campaign Cora. There is no such law, you gutless piece of <expletive deleted>.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbacrush View Post
    <expletive deleted> your hate campaign Cora. There is no such law, you gutless piece of <expletive deleted>.
    Oh, i'm sorry! I forgot you're an expert on Omni-Tek law!

I can quite assure you Mr. Crush there is such a law.

I make it a point to understand the fundamentals. It helps me to know where the limits of the Omni-tek justice system are, so that I can thwart it. Considering the amount of success I've had in the past decade, I consider myself a bit ahead of the curve in that regard.

So lets take a look, and examine things thus far. It's been noted a few times that Neutral citizens are employees of Omni-tek. But, the vernacular that you use in your previous post implies that they are criminals at this point without citing a reason why. I find it hard to believe that citizens and employees under the Omni-tek that identify as neutrals are summarily considered criminals. You are effectively looping anyone suffering indignity and inhumanity as the result of the casual amount of street level violence that Omni-pol openly engages in as criminals... and aiding them is going is cause for arrest? Is this what you are saying?

Do you speak on behalf of Omni-tek when you say that?
    I hope you say yes. You'll make my day.
    Last edited by Bubbacrush; Jun 18th, 2013 at 03:06:05.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

If you want to get into the fine details Mr Crush, I’ll bite. Officially, the ICC recognises Neutrals as Omni-Tek employees, Omni-Tek on the other hand does not.

I outline this for empahsis:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarkhan Zora
    I for one will not support assisting the Clans or the Neutrals. Infact Omni-Tek employees found to be assisting them will be tantamount to betrayal; the only allowance of conversation between you and them is either in an attempt to get them to the nearest Omni-Reform station, or to give them a head start to run away before you shoot them.

Betrayers of Omni-Tek will be dealt in the same way as opposers, warrant for arrest, reformation, and depending upon severity, permadeath. Consider it within your own interests to stay loyal to the company that has looked after you for so long or find yourself faced against the iron fist.
    I am personally aware of a number of Omni-Tek employees who have faced legal action from aiding and abetting a Neutral or Clan. Sometimes even for small transactions as little as 1,000cr. So i re-iterate my point, the law exists.

If they need credits they can easily get a job within the corporation.
    There is no reason to feel sorry for people that are to lazy to make credits on their own.
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Lise "Gimpeline" Everwhite - Omni - Level 220/30/70 Martial artist
    Rudolph "Nissemann" Juhl - Omni- Level 220/30/70 Engineer
    Omni-Mining
    Mary "Gimpa" Wormwood 2xx/30/xx Advy R.U.R
    Josephine "Gimpyposer" Dredd 21x/30/70 mp Omni-Pol
    Jarwar 2xx/30/xx Crat Wanderers Sanctuary
    Proud member of Leet Protection Agency

Quote Originally Posted by Agentcora View Post
    If you want to get into the fine details Mr Crush, I’ll bite. Officially, the ICC recognises Neutrals as Omni-Tek employees, Omni-Tek on the other hand does not.

I outline this for empahsis:

I am personally aware of a number of Omni-Tek employees who have faced legal action from aiding and abetting a Neutral or Clan. Sometimes even for small transactions as little as 1,000cr. So i re-iterate my point, the law exists.
    Someones words do not make something a law yet, that bit of text shows nothing. Get the article that clearly defines it, dont make one up and on top of that if you are going to tell me you guys have not created a clear book of law, then ur basically telling me u make em up as you go.
    Metafly7 220/30/70 "E"

Advfly7 170/19/42 "E"

Proud member of ~Spirit~ Rubi-Ka Atlantean

Anarchy proves this quote wrong: "War would end if the dead could return." ~ Stanley Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Shalex View Post
    Cute. I'll be glad to dontate a stack of omni-tek applications so we can get you all into jobs as soon as possible. That will solve your funding issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimpeline View Post
    If they need credits they can easily get a job within the corporation.
    There is no reason to feel sorry for people that are to lazy to make credits on their own.
    So, what you are saying is you want to put an Omni-Tek uniform on a 5 months old baby, or a nine year old child and order them to work in order to be able to eat? What kind of monsters are you?

I'm just happy that you people are not in charge of Omni-Tek's own children. We'd have babies crawling up the streets, trying to patrol them. If they don't do their ticketing quota they don't get their milk...

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbacrush View Post
    I pledge my support in the form of 250,000cr to be mailed to the volunteers. Please send one to me as soon as it is convenient.
    Thank you Bubba, I'll let Daeranne know.
    Last edited by Anamelle; Jun 18th, 2013 at 11:06:48. Reason: Corrected a typo.
    Anamelle Marecki, adventurer, leader of Lumen Orien
    Llesa Varela, MP
    Alossa Laurence, beaurocrat, director of Newland News
    Erissen Altaire, doctor
    Vektria Ervasse, fixer
    Daeranne Smith, engineer, Last Ditch Academy scientist
    Lumen Orien

Neutral children as criminals... and helping innocent neutral children who are displaced and hungry as the result of Omni-tek violence gets you arrested. That's just lovely.
    If this is your official stance then we have nothing more to discuss.

Miss Anamelle, thank you for passing the word along. In addition to my pledge I have something else I'd like you to pass along with it. I will try to find a way to contact you through an intermediary.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Eva Pourais from Omni Reform has several successful programs for children. There is no need to arrest anyone. Omni-Tek take good care of the children that are under our protection.
    Last edited by Gimpeline; Jun 18th, 2013 at 11:19:25.
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Lise "Gimpeline" Everwhite - Omni - Level 220/30/70 Martial artist
    Rudolph "Nissemann" Juhl - Omni- Level 220/30/70 Engineer
    Omni-Mining
    Mary "Gimpa" Wormwood 2xx/30/xx Advy R.U.R
    Josephine "Gimpyposer" Dredd 21x/30/70 mp Omni-Pol
    Jarwar 2xx/30/xx Crat Wanderers Sanctuary
    Proud member of Leet Protection Agency

This is a campaing I can appreciate.
    I will join mr Crush and donate 250,000cr to a volunteer that comes by.

Even just to piss Cora off ill donate the same 250,000 credits to Alossa Laurence's cause by passing it on to the next best volunteer that passes me
    Metafly7 220/30/70 "E"

Advfly7 170/19/42 "E"

Proud member of ~Spirit~ Rubi-Ka Atlantean

Anarchy proves this quote wrong: "War would end if the dead could return." ~ Stanley Baldwin

Glad to have you on board, Gentleman. Cheers!
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast