Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: IRRK Freelance: Just One Credit Campaign

Wait, what?

I need some clarification here, Miss Ana. What do you mean by the last statement?
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbacrush View Post
    Wait, what?

I need some clarification here, Miss Ana. What do you mean by the last statement?
    I was responding to this statement:

Quote Originally Posted by Pinknpinker View Post
    Time to start a new campaign. For every credit given to help the Neutrals I will donate twice as many to buy bullets(ammunition of any kind) and distribute them to those that need to express themselves to Omni-Tek in a more productive fashion. Or, for those that prefer, for every 100 credits donated I will buy one Kyrs Knife for the same productive outcome. I would like to be the first to kick off this campaign. I pledge 250,000 credits to the Neutral Campaign.

I am in no way affiliated with the effort of Bubbacrush or others to raise funds for the mistreated men, women and children of Borealis. I just support it.
    It's a separate initiative not connected with the orphans and the bereaved fund. Still, I think it's a good idea.
    Last edited by Anamelle; Jun 23rd, 2013 at 13:40:03.
    Anamelle Marecki, adventurer, leader of Lumen Orien
    Llesa Varela, MP
    Alossa Laurence, beaurocrat, director of Newland News
    Erissen Altaire, doctor
    Vektria Ervasse, fixer
    Daeranne Smith, engineer, Last Ditch Academy scientist
    Lumen Orien

Thank you.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Anamelle View Post
    The Borealis Freedom Fighters will really appreciate your donation. Thank you for contributing to the cause.
    Thanks. Just send someone by or have them send me Private Mail for contact info please.

Anamelle, your actions earlier would seem to prove you are also affiliated with the Borealis Freedom Fighters; you can expect an arrest warrant in your name shortly.

Thanks. Just send someone by or have them send me Private Mail for contact info please.
    Publically announcing your support for a terrorist group. I wish all criminals were like you you.
    Officer "Agentcora" Geers - Permakilled </3
    Administrator "Navarl" - OT-OC Administator
    Sheriff Dalten "Basley" Rooster - Omni-Pol
    Fylakas "Aggelos" - Shadowlands Resident
    Janice "Gowski"- IRRK Reporter

Quote Originally Posted by Agentcora View Post
    Anamelle, your actions earlier would seem to prove you are also affiliated with the Borealis Freedom Fighters; you can expect an arrest warrant in your name shortly.

Publically announcing your support for a terrorist group. I wish all criminals were like you you.
    She just said that they would appreciate it, not that she, on behalf of the BFF would appreciate it. Dont listen to the voices in your head Agent, try to find facts. As for me, im just donating money to the needy. Its true that people slip through the cracks in any society, why dont you do something useful when you patrol. Rather than running around handing out tickets against the community, why dont you patrol for the community and hand out vouchers and meals to the community.

She just said that they would appreciate it, not that she, on behalf of the BFF would appreciate it. Dont listen to the voices in your head Agent, try to find facts. As for me, im just donating money to the needy. Its true that people slip through the cracks in any society, why dont you do something useful when you patrol. Rather than running around handing out tickets against the community, why dont you patrol for the community and hand out vouchers and meals to the community.
    Actually i reffered to her earlier actions of actively aiding a member of the Freedom Fighters in the streets of Borealis, who i might point out was attacking members of Omni-Tek before being stopped by myself along with some helpful citizens.

I can assure you i do much more than hand tickets out, i just don't glorify myself.
    Officer "Agentcora" Geers - Permakilled </3
    Administrator "Navarl" - OT-OC Administator
    Sheriff Dalten "Basley" Rooster - Omni-Pol
    Fylakas "Aggelos" - Shadowlands Resident
    Janice "Gowski"- IRRK Reporter

I'm sick of being threatened with arrest warrants for stupid stuff, like standing on the "wrong" side of the street, at least I'll get one for something I can be proud of.

And don't worry, I'll be fine. Cora knows what happens when she tries to arrest me in Newland. We have upgraded our cleaning droids so washing her brains off the pavement should take less time now.
    Anamelle Marecki, adventurer, leader of Lumen Orien
    Llesa Varela, MP
    Alossa Laurence, beaurocrat, director of Newland News
    Erissen Altaire, doctor
    Vektria Ervasse, fixer
    Daeranne Smith, engineer, Last Ditch Academy scientist
    Lumen Orien

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123