Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any info on Bday at all?

Question Any info on Bday at all?

Any news on Birthday Celebrations, offers, goodies..........anything? Hello? Bueller...?

Certainly can confirm CR have been putting a huge amount of effort into the birthday over the last couple of months. While it is not my area of responsibility - I believe the announcement is prepped and is in final stages before release. I won't provide a timeframe, as we all know how that works, but it's on the way.
    Guardian Venachar
    Public Forums Moderator - Deputy Team Lead | Professionals Liaison
    Forums Team | Community Relations Department | Advisors of Rubi-Ka

And as confirmed in this months newsletter I can say that the Events Team will be putting on quite the show in Borelais. Along with some lead up events which have already started
    Officer "Agentcora" Geers - Permakilled </3
    Administrator "Navarl" - OT-OC Administator
    Sheriff Dalten "Basley" Rooster - Omni-Pol
    Fylakas "Aggelos" - Shadowlands Resident
    Janice "Gowski"- IRRK Reporter

Will we be able to get Nomad armor from sources other than the boss mob in Newland Desert this time, and in QLs other than 300?
    :E

Quote Originally Posted by Ahndracorvid View Post
    Will we be able to get Nomad armor from sources other than the boss mob in Newland Desert this time, and in QLs other than 300?
    Sorry ql 300 nomads and Miy's armors are reserved for those able to participate in "random" events only.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Venachar View Post
    Certainly can confirm CR have been putting a huge amount of effort into the birthday over the last couple of months. While it is not my area of responsibility - I believe the announcement is prepped and is in final stages before release. I won't provide a timeframe, as we all know how that works, but it's on the way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Agentcora View Post
    And as confirmed in this months newsletter I can say that the Events Team will be putting on quite the show in Borelais. Along with some lead up events which have already started

Good to know. Thanks to CR and Events Team! Carry on.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Gimpynoob View Post
    Sorry ql 300 nomads and Miy's armors are reserved for those able to participate in "random" events only.
    Gold!
    Contra
    Urynt
    Malraux
    Fontane
    Critbull
    Cleanex
    Fontane2

zDD - a Damage/HEALS/Tanks/XP parser
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlain View Post
    yea...the best way to fix messed up game mechanics is by giving up item slots for new 'bug fix items'...like I said before, next we'll get the Staff of Pet Pathing and perhaps an Anti-LD Ring and how about some pants that make it so I don't get forced to autoface my opponent after casting a nano when I'm trying to run away...Combined Developer's Wear of Autoface Resistance, and maybe some new symbs with broken quest resistance, oh, and how could I forget the upgrade to the scuba gear that adds Rubberbanding Resistance...

Quote Originally Posted by Gimpynoob View Post
    But what about our lowbie twinks? :< WTB ql <300!

Holloween ^_=
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

That's odd... the link I posted above, to a thread by some ARK about the Bday, that thread vanished... go figure
    zDD - a Damage/HEALS/Tanks/XP parser
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlain View Post
    yea...the best way to fix messed up game mechanics is by giving up item slots for new 'bug fix items'...like I said before, next we'll get the Staff of Pet Pathing and perhaps an Anti-LD Ring and how about some pants that make it so I don't get forced to autoface my opponent after casting a nano when I'm trying to run away...Combined Developer's Wear of Autoface Resistance, and maybe some new symbs with broken quest resistance, oh, and how could I forget the upgrade to the scuba gear that adds Rubberbanding Resistance...

the link can be found here here
    Director Mesarthim
    Personnel
    Advisors of Rubi-Ka
    Ark Website & Forum Guidlines

Quote Originally Posted by Hokutonoken View Post
    Holloween ^_=
    I'm an impatient <insert insult here> and can't wait until October! :E

(Also, cloaks for social would be nice. Seems pointless to take an entire can of armor that someone else might actually need for buffing, just so you can have a nice social back item.)

I apologize I moved the thread and made it an announcement instead of a normal thread. But the link provided by Mesarthim above is correct.
    Director Bekrowe
    ARK Community Relations
    Public Forums Moderator
    Advisors of Rubi-Ka

:: Social Guidelines ::
    :: Ark Public Website :: Social Events with ARK :: Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry :: ARK Tours :: Join ARK!

I think that the Dust Brigade Parasite Helmet should be offered again in addition to whatever is being planned for hard core sub... I missed it last time around :/

Quote Originally Posted by Icephoenix13 View Post
    I think that the Dust Brigade Parasite Helmet should be offered again in addition to whatever is being planned for hard core sub... I missed it last time around :/
    This.

I don't understand what's so difficult in doing a subscription deal, slap together some stuff and sprinkle it with some bonus Funcom points and top it off with an pack of xp spindles and we're good to go? Or is this an executive decision?

In short, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post

Nomads of a large QL range will be all over Rubi-Ka (starting next week). Every Nomad has a chance to drop Nomad armor, in addition to the normal Social stuff.
    'Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.'

Fhinn, TL7 Neutral Gunslinger // Countinn, TL5 Neutral Trader
    Sleekitt TL5 Clan Fixer

Shattered Dreams, of ye olde RK2 Recruitment thread

I saw. I did reply in that thread.

we get downtime as bday give aways !
    Laydne / Dewestad / Reness

The Pain Dealers are recruiting

Live streaming @ www.twitch.tv/laydne

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast