Thread: FJRK: Xeavier's Legacy

FJRK: Xeavier's Legacy

FJRK: Xeavier's legacy.
    6th June, 29487.

A detailed release this morning from the ICC has confirmed that Xeavier Humbold's reclaim pattern was targeted by a reclaimation system virus solely designed to isolate and corrupt alternative base pairs in his DNA sequence and subsequent backups.

The reclaim sequence started at 19:00 31/5/29487 and cycled 300 times until 19:05 when the pattern was deemed too degraded to initialise.

We at FJRK are still treating his death as an attack by Omni. However, there seems to be not one singular force but a collaboration of people having assisted in his demise. Omni-Tek is still stonewalling any inquiry or suggestion that an official is behind Xeavier's death.

Xeavier's death prompted us to contact ICC and subsequently petition for a more secure way of storing reclaim patterns to prevent targeted failure.

It is in Xeavier's name that we announce the Humbold Device: Here

Quote Originally Posted by Editor: FJRK View Post
    We at FJRK are still treating his death as an attack by Omni. However, there seems to be not one singular force but a collaboration of people having assisted in his demise. Omni-Tek is still stonewalling any inquiry or suggestion that an official is behind Xeavier's death.
    Instead of continuing to wrongly blame Omni-Tek, perhaps look into other alternatives.

Rumour has it due to the New Dawns friendly attitude towards Omni-Tek, they earned a disfavour with Silverstone and the rest of the Sentinels. I vouch this was all setup by the Sentinels in an attempt to increase the conflict. Or on the flipside, perhaps this was carried out by a few Omni-Tek employees acting on their own accord without Omni-Teks knowledge or authorization. This only proves how entirely incompetent the Clans, specifically the Sentinels are at protecting their own people from within their cities.
    Officer "Agentcora" Geers - Permakilled </3
    Administrator "Navarl" - OT-OC Administator
    Sheriff Dalten "Basley" Rooster - Omni-Pol
    Fylakas "Aggelos" - Shadowlands Resident
    Janice "Gowski"- IRRK Reporter

Cora, do us all a favour and just shut your gob. You never knew the man, you are completely ignorant of clan politics, and you are nothing short of the most ignorant profiler that I have ever seen in my entire existence. There is so much wrong you assume that I have to set the record straight.

You are the biggest lap dog I've ever seen, and if you ever find the time to not stick your big fat cold nose into everyone else's cameras you'd likely find that your life was empty before that. I am not sure what sort of sense of self accomplishment it gets you to make the uninformed conclusions you make, but they have become anecdotal to the rest of us.

When people used to ask me (and I had the same answer for anyone who asked) if you were dangerous and/or important, I'd simply respond with a chuckle. Nothing you have ever accomplished in any of your time among Omni-Pol has been anything short of self-important waffling.

Do you of all people want to talk about incompetence, when I can bring up our little rendezvous in Omni-Entertainment a few years back? Or does it please and/or embarrass you to keep that particular memory blocked out? That day had so many juicy tidbits attached to it, why not add them to your media circus train?
    Last edited by Bubbacrush; Jun 6th, 2013 at 19:35:31.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Mr Crush, why not come to my Office? Let's have a chat.

Quote Originally Posted by Editor: FJRK View Post
    We at FJRK are still treating his death as an attack by Omni.
    You can treat it however you'd like, but is there any proof or is this just wild speculation?
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

Quote Originally Posted by Agentcora View Post
    Mr Crush, why not come to my Office? Let's have a chat.
    I find myself cracking a smile, as if this is some sort of joke to offer me diplomacy.

Trust me, a trap is not going to work. I am a Tiger living among many tribes of Vipers. Treachery is something I know all too well. Neither you nor I can be trusted, so there really is only one option.

I hope for your sake, you do not motivate me enough to consider it.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Riiigggghhhhttttt

Rumour has it

Just curious AgentCora, whom did you hear this rumour from? Do tell.

A number of reliable sources; I have four letters for you: OP-CW.

A number of reliable sources; I have four letters for you: OP-CW.
    I have four letters for you concerning the validity of your source.

Careful, don't step in it, step over it..........puddles get your feet wet.