Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Your Voice - June

1. Can we ever expect to see The Reck opened?

2. Can we ever expect to see new breeds?
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

- What happened to new "battlestation" or "battle grounds" maps?

- Will we have different "battlestation" modes like king of the hill, capture the flag, deathmatch, and so on?

- Are you thinking of adding a match status board for battlestations in the future? e.g. player kills, deaths, assists, healing done, damage done, points captured, damage taken.

- How long can we expect to wait until a new, proper, challenging pvp title system is released? And I mean, when will you remove the actual system which is all about farming kill?
    PvP n' Stuff (more soon™)

Proud President of Mercenaries

This is serious issue!

Why are Opifexes (Opifexii?) butts so mangled when they sit? It looks like they were hit with a train made from bears and lawn mowers and then rebuilt by Cthulhu.

Will regionally different subscription costs ever be made more equal?
    :E

Talking

I think its great to offer the game on steam however I would like to know if they will offer it on steam as is now or with the "cough" new engine. Makes no sense to put it on steam with the old engine. Won't garner much interest. The dilemma however is if the engine is another year off it will have to be offered with the old engine. Hmmm, a Catch 22 huh.

When will we see ARKs handing petitions again? I'm guessing, as I haven't seen an ARK respond to my petition in like, forever (and I've heard several people mention here that ARKs are no longer handling petitions) that they were either removed, or every ARK suddently decided to stop dealing with petitions.

Like, I literally fell asleep last night waiting for a GM in a dead time zone (To be fair, it was already 12:30am my time when I sent in the petition in the first place).

Like, I'd figure, if we'd get a lot of new players with throwing it on steam, you'd want more than 1 or 2 people handling petitions at any given time zone (and I'd guess that you'd want it now, when you get the initial flood of players, not waiting later to see who subscribes, and what money you get).
    Last edited by wonderland; Jun 2nd, 2013 at 00:12:11. Reason: .
    "Remember me? The one you got your technique from?"
    The worst possible response you could give when asked for proof of your statements.

I'm curious as too the reason for making no credits available on dead SL mobs or having them drop (RK)shop friendly items other than pearls and patterns and mob parts?

As for mob parts, it boggles the mind as to how much ingame credits rot on Hecklers on an hourly basis. Do you have any plans to introduce a option that allows for one click looting of bodies if a character has space in their inventory or for that matter lowering the reqs on processing mob parts?

Quote Originally Posted by wonderland View Post
    When will we see ARKs handing petitions again? I'm guessing, as I haven't seen an ARK respond to my petition in like, forever (and I've heard several people mention here that ARKs are no longer handling petitions) that they were either removed, or every ARK suddently decided to stop dealing with petitions.

Like, I literally fell asleep last night waiting for a GM in a dead time zone (To be fair, it was already 12:30am my time when I sent in the petition in the first place).

Like, I'd figure, if we'd get a lot of new players with throwing it on steam, you'd want more than 1 or 2 people handling petitions at any given time zone (and I'd guess that you'd want it now, when you get the initial flood of players, not waiting later to see who subscribes, and what money you get).
    last petition i made took over 8 hours to get answered. got an offline tell on my crat the next day. lucky for me it was an issue he could get resolved without me actually being online. Are there plans to hire more GMs and/or as wonderland said, having arks answer petitions again?
    Last edited by Lazy; Jun 2nd, 2013 at 20:33:44.

Do you have any plans of adjusting research caps?
    Solgier
    Algar (almost) Pure DD crat
    Docgar
    Elithas

As I said before, please do not discuss the questions of other players. If you are not yourself asking a player, start a thread in Reet to discuss the questions. Do not answer someone else's question, or comment on someone else's question unless you are adding a question of your own. Thank you.
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

What's the point of a 2nd Your Voice if the first one never got answered? Or is it just being used to focus the monthly development? We're kind of used to a more direct quote-answer approach here from Means, I think...
    Clan for life

Great orgs:
    -Defenders of Rubi Ka (PvM)
    -Devil Inside (PvP)
    -Equilibrium

Quote Originally Posted by jijie2 View Post
    have no make stone to for sword we make sword box for sword to put sword in for sword ?

- Is there any point in asking questions, when FC answers and statements in general are very unreliable? ( engine coming next year for 5 + years now, rebalance soon, new BS mods etc )
    - If yes, how many more years have to pass for you to remove useless/broken parry and riposte skill req on items?
    Last edited by Opscuro; Jun 3rd, 2013 at 08:20:59.

- Are there current plans for rebalancing the professions and/or making unwanted profession more desirable ? If there are such plans, what are they and what's the timeframe for implementation ?
    - Are the old rebalance documents still relevant ?
    - Do you have plans to adjust the subscription costs or change the business model ? If there are such plans, what are they and what's the timeframe for implementation ?
    - Since 2009 I lost 12 character slots. When will you restore these slots ?
    - Why is the LE research cap so low for level 220 chars ?
    No further significant work is expected to be done on this project going forward.

Will the AO forums ever break this alarming trend of being even in a more depressive state then that of the game itself?
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Here are a few questions that might help new players:
    * How can I see where the other team members are on the maps?
    * Why can't I use the auto-distribute IP to at least level 50 (or 100) if I want to?
    * Can you make it more clear in the skills window what attributes and/or skills that are primary to my chosen profession?
    * Can you hide skills that I'm probably not interested in at early levels? (but leave the option to open up everything with the "advanced" window)
    * Can you please hint in more detail of how to upgrade my noob-weapon(s)?
    * Clicksaver?? What is that? Why should I use a third party executable program that install temporary hooks to be able to get a feature everyone wants in-game? (note that the third party library maintainer of the hook-library refuses to redistribute his source code since that have been misused by other programmers to write viruses/trojans)
    * Where can I pick up new missions?

A general question:
    Do you have programmer(s) working fulltime on the game?

There are more points but these are the ones that just pops out of my head at once.

Is there any possibility that AO will eventually go subscription free Buy To Play, ala the Secret World?

Any plans to add new general equipment that is RK/froob friendly? SOL and BBI Faithfuls for an example are ok and all, but how about something with more omph?

Whatever happened to the Rebalance? is it still happening, if so when?

Why were Ranged Adventurers slated to recieve (in said rebalance) the same AS-based special attack as Agents and given the chance to get an AS pistol, only to be told later they would not recieve it, When this skill would have been a good balance for Backstab that melee adventurers have

why, if ranged adventurers are not to be AS focused, has Full Auto (the current high damage attack ranged adventurers rely on) continued not to be supported in terms of weapons? Ranged adventurers are still using a ql160 Pistol that was added in 2003 as their endgame weapon.
    ALTS: Alienhunter, Moonglum, Quellist, Quellcrist, Jesharet

What is the reason that froobs cant be org president anymore?
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Lise "Gimpeline" Everwhite - Omni - Level 220/30/70 Martial artist
    Rudolph "Nissemann" Juhl - Omni- Level 220/30/70 Engineer
    Omni-Mining
    Mary "Gimpa" Wormwood 2xx/30/xx Advy R.U.R
    Josephine "Gimpyposer" Dredd 21x/30/70 mp Omni-Pol
    Jarwar 2xx/30/xx Crat Wanderers Sanctuary
    Proud member of Leet Protection Agency

How come some prof. don't have Ofab shoulder pads? and could we get them please? sometime soon maybe?
    †IC XC†
    †NI KA†

Littlepistol 200/30/52 MP
    Idontknowu 220/30/70 MP
    Kurratica 150/20/22 Crat

“Political language ...is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind.” -George Orwell

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Will these player feedback queries actually serve a purpose and be used?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast