Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Incentive to join a PvP Event

Up in here!

220 shade
    171 MP
    150 engi
    70 fixer
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
    <snip>
    Deffinately not going to be FFA, once a couple of things are ironed out i'll have some more info posted to see what people think such as the level ranges.
    Officer "Agentcora" Geers - Permakilled </3
    Administrator "Navarl" - OT-OC Administator
    Sheriff Dalten "Basley" Rooster - Omni-Pol
    Fylakas "Aggelos" - Shadowlands Resident
    Janice "Gowski"- IRRK Reporter

If Reids threatens to quit again, then Omni TL3 have all the incentive they need to join in. Just say the word.

if this is the 3v3 event I've been hearing about, I'd like to enter myself on my 200 NT (Giit) I already have a team ready to go, but not sure if this is the right thread.
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

I could decide what I'd like to join on, when I get more information.

But I'l contribute that I'd consider a myriad of 220s. Anything further would be me needing to know the level ranges.

If it was, "Just 150s," and then "Just 164s," then points added up through a scoring system which subtracted for faulty play, and gave positive for perfect play, okay. If it's something like, "151 to 170 tournament, then 215 to 220 tournament" I'll most likely just stick with 220s.

Also, a lot of twinks are set up to have outside buffs, while some are set up for stuff like battlestation. I would consider whether we get to fill up our NCU or not.
    Last edited by wonderland; Jun 6th, 2013 at 09:32:12.
    "Remember me? The one you got your technique from?"
    The worst possible response you could give when asked for proof of your statements.

Pvp event instance

My suggestion is that THIS:

-INSTANCE.
    PLACED IN ICC. You put TL1 and TL2 TOGETHER (EXAMPLE). This is an suggestion. OR LVL RANGES: LVL 1-15. 16-25 etc.
    200-220 etc.

-ARK SUPERVISING
    ARK or GM watches over several instances. The suggested lvl ranges is listed above.
    Example: I have a 15 toon. My friend has a lvl 1 twinked toon. We get inside same instance. And we can hit eachother. I beat him, and get possibly a reward (This we will get to.)

-RECLAIM
    Reclaims will be inside each instances for lvl ranges or TL's. THESE GET ACTIVATED ONCE YOU ZONE INSIDE INSTANCE (Auto buff, like the ANTI-beacon in TOTW)

-REWARD

Rewards are cool. Maybe Pump Master?
    REWARDS HAS TO BE SPECIAL PICKED FOR YOUR PROF. I don't know if this is possible. But if it is, that's pwn.
    EXAMPLE: Finals on TL3. Enfo vs Fixer. QL100 panther or Guardian tank armor.(enf) Black bird or GA3 (Fix)

-ENDING

Ending of an event ofcourse applauses the winner. An official post on forums? an announce on Dnet/Neutnet? This is pretty cool. But an official GM congratulating a winning player in an PVP Event is ORGASM (Sorry...)
    EXAMPLE: Snoopjr wins TITLED event (TL2) GM Michizure congratulates him. (And hands over reward)

PS: To make this happen. Lvl advantages has to be deleted. 200 paid vs 220 paid = player with 220 looses 30% dmg&health (Example)
    Discuss.
    "Meliz" Crat
    "Snoopdooog" MA
    "Melizabe" Sol
    "Hozpital" Arguably best 2016 doc
    "Sleekiez" The swiftest meeper ingame!
    "Cruzade" Will see you!
    "Stitmeistr" TL5 Enf
    "Cruzad3" 86 Agent
    "Treatmate" 86 Enf
    "Dankengine1" 39 Nanite FP Trader
    "Behekills" 21 Enf

Or check out our Informational Site
    Or apply today Rebirth Forums

Quote Originally Posted by RedWatr View Post
    if this is the 3v3 event I've been hearing about, I'd like to enter myself on my 200 NT (Giit) I already have a team ready to go, but not sure if this is the right thread.
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by wonderland View Post
    Also, a lot of twinks are set up to have outside buffs, while some are set up for stuff like battlestation. I would consider whether we get to fill up our NCU or not.
    NCU’s would be wiped before a battle so only selfbuffs

Quote Originally Posted by Sleekyz View Post
    -INSTANCE.
    PLACED IN ICC. You put TL1 and TL2 TOGETHER (EXAMPLE). This is an suggestion. OR LVL RANGES: LVL 1-15. 16-25 etc.
    200-220 etc.
    The instance would be a custom one made for this event.

-ARK SUPERVISING
    Yep

-RECLAIM
    The instance can be placed with it's own reclaim terminal

-REWARD
    There's some very cool rewards that are on the table, but i don't want to say what they are just yet.

-ENDING

Ending of an event ofcourse applauses the winner. An official post on forums? an announce on Dnet/Neutnet? This is pretty cool. But an official GM congratulating a winning player in an PVP Event is ORGASM (Sorry...)
    EXAMPLE: Snoopjr wins TITLED event (TL2) GM Michizure congratulates him. (And hands over reward)

PS: To make this happen. Lvl advantages has to be deleted. 200 paid vs 220 paid = player with 220 looses 30% dmg&health (Example)
    Discuss.
    An official forum post would happen anyway, as i can do that myself on the Editor News.
    Dnet/Neutnet - I have no involvement with, so i can't comment on that.
    The rewards would be handed over by ARK not GMs unless the GMs want to get involved; but at present this is all ARK/player ran.
    Officer "Agentcora" Geers - Permakilled </3
    Administrator "Navarl" - OT-OC Administator
    Sheriff Dalten "Basley" Rooster - Omni-Pol
    Fylakas "Aggelos" - Shadowlands Resident
    Janice "Gowski"- IRRK Reporter

Mrfunny The Parrot, Barlock The Medsuit Maniac, Nomorenano The Bandit, and Juxtaposed The Pump Master... ready for battle! (after summer )
    220 crat ~Frocratarox~
    130 doc ~Mrfunny~
    150 engi ~Miniwheats~
    220 Shade ~Tsume~
    60 NT ~Nomorenano~
    220 fixer ~Barlock~
    Spirit Guide You

Quote Originally Posted by RedWatr View Post
    No one wants to die to your team of 3 Wonder who the other two are though. Too bad my accounts are frozen again or I'd see what my 200 soldier could do.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatester View Post
    No one wants to die to your team of 3 Wonder who the other two are though. Too bad my accounts are frozen again or I'd see what my 200 soldier could do.
    you know them I won't post their names tho, I'll leave that to them ^^
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Quote Originally Posted by wonderland View Post
    If it was, "Just 150s," and then "Just 164s,"
    It is going to be based on level-ranges, as this is the best option to please everyone.

My suggestion is that THIS:
    LVL RANGES: LVL 1-15. 16-25 etc.
    We do not plan on having ranges for levels that low. The lowest tournament is probably going to be 45-60.
    [Bnet] Snowbunny: No, mswarm
    [Bnet] Snowbunny: You cant petition me for harasment for kicking you from my own bot lol

[Koreteve]: your a dog in the Grid

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12