Thread: Attention inhabitants of Rubi-ka....

Exclamation Attention inhabitants of Rubi-ka....

You are hereby invited to a very special event that will be taking place inside Reet's Retreat up on the Glass Dance Floor.

This event will be taking place on Saturday, June 1, 2013 starting at 6 PM EST.

Musical entertainment will be provided by GridStream Production DJ's Shigy and Luckystarr.

Your host for this event is me - Sneakzpastu - of the GSP Dancers.

Come dressed in your favorite Miir or Maria Fashion.

Put on your dancing shoes.

There will be surprises through out this special event...so mark it on your calendars.

Um...what is this party for?

Does GridStream Productions or the GSP Dancers really need a reason to party?

*chuckles a bit*

In all seriousness though this party is my way of thanking Gridstream Productions, GSP Dancers, and all of the people who have made Rubi-ka such a fun place to be.

After six wonderful years with GSP Dancers, I am hanging up my dancing shoes and retiring.

OMG...say it isn't so?!?

I wanted to return to the very place that I first discovered Gridstream Productions for my last dance.

I still remember that winter day back in 2006. DJ Veldron was live, and rocking the Glass Dance Floor. *sighs a bit at the fond memories*

I may be hanging up my dancing shoes, but I will still be around Rubi-ka.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now just how do I get to this place called Reet's Retreat - Glass Dance Floor?

Reet's Retreat is located in Stret West Bank (1195.0, 2811.0, 20.5 at West Last Ditch)
    Easy way to get there is to take the Whompah from Borealis.
    Hang a left and go up the small hill.
    Climb up the ramp on the tall building to the second floor landing.
    You will see William Robert, the atrox cowboy, standing outside the door way.
    **William Robert is, also, who you give a Roller Rat Tail and a XXX-Plumbo Beer to for the GridStream Productions in-game t-shirt.**
    Go inside the door, and follow the hall until it dead ends into a T.
    Go to the left, and then climb up the stair way onto the Glass Dance Floor.

How do I tune into Gridstream Productions?

Go to their website -
    http://www.gridstream.org/
    Click on the button in the upper left hand corner that reads: Launch Stream.
    Follow the directions from there.

How do I dance?

You can dance one of two ways.
    You can hit the emotes in any pattern you would like, or you could script out the emotes in advance.

Script? Um what is that?

A script allows you to simply type in a command, and do a combination of emotes.
    Don't know how to script but still want to dance this way?
    Proceed to the GSP Dancer's website, and download the dance scripts.
    These scripts will need to be unzipped, and placed in a scripts folder in your AO game folder.

http://www.gspdancers.org/forums/vie...php?f=19&t=798
    Sneakzpastu

Lvl 150, Clan, Fixer - GSP Dancers

Where the fun never ends!

There is no cure for crazy.
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

True there is not a cure for crazy but it sure can be fun. *smiles*
    Sneakzpastu

Ill be there in my thong, tnx.

I don't attend events unless supple bots drop

Serious: Sad to see a member of GSP leave. I'll try and make it
    Officer "Agentcora" Geers - Permakilled </3
    Administrator "Navarl" - OT-OC Administator
    Sheriff Dalten "Basley" Rooster - Omni-Pol
    Fylakas "Aggelos" - Shadowlands Resident
    Janice "Gowski"- IRRK Reporter

OMG...I almost forgot about putting thongs in my prize bags. Thank you for the friendly reminder!

*scribbles another note*

Remember to bring your thinking caps. Game Trivia is afoot. Yes, you will be allowed to look up the information, and all of the answers will be able to found on Anarchy Online's game site. I have to make it a little bit difficult for some of the things I will be giving away.
    Last edited by Sneakzpastu; May 25th, 2013 at 03:20:32. Reason: forgot to add something
    Sneakzpastu

Hey, how long does this go on for? I need to plan my day im soooo sooo busy All the best and thanks for the million moves you did over the years.

Cheers.

The event is officially slated to last three hours.

Most of the prizes will be given away via vicinity contests...with a special one towards the end of the event.

Hope that the inhabitants of Rubi-ka can make it.
    Sneakzpastu

Will it be 3 hours off from my game time?! or is the boss dropping some good phats?!

Hi Mr. A

I have it on good authority that it is going to be a good time.

Whether or not you would consider the phats boss worthy is a bit subjective, but I do suffer from what is commonly known as altitis. *chuckles* One might be quite surprised by what they find in the prize bags. I have been hoarding some good items for just the right occasion to give it away.
    Sneakzpastu

Quote Originally Posted by Agentcora View Post
    I don't attend events unless supple bots drop

"supple" butts and fanny or buns/bums will be dropping and wriggling all on the dance floor!!!!
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

*chuckles* You got that right!
    Sneakzpastu