Thread: total characters

total characters

Last time I logged in the game asked me if I wanted to activate the character I wanted to play. Yes, I want to activate the character I want to play. Apparently this has deeper implications. The things I've read have been a bit unclear.

So of the 24 characters per account that I created on multiple different accounts, how many can I continue to play going forward?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorathon View Post
    Wouldn't it be better if all the attributes were combined into one skill called "goodness?"

last time i logged, there was a number in character selection screen telling how many characters i can activate.
    You hit Tarasque with nanobots for 18280 points of melee damage.
    First shade with Blades of Boltar
    ---
    How much is enough?
    Member of Halinallet!

If you had an active account before (the last?) patch, you were given 4 additional character slots.
    Totaling 12 per account. If you activated after, and in the future you have access to 10 Slots total.

Froobs still have 8 iirc.

So there ya go.
    Freqflyerdnt (Fix) - Codney (MP) - Fiddlybit (Crat) - Breaker117 (Enfo) - Spasticdent (NT) - Fiveof9 (Keeper) - Maleshai (Advy) - Tacitblue (Shade)

Squad Commander of Ab aeterno animus liberi

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy
    clearly, it's all because arbalest is clan-only. all the omnis pvpers went clan for arbalest and all the omni pvmers went clan for the 35% xp buff so now the ratio of clan to omni is 9:1 herp derp clan favouritism herp derp devs are clan.

Quote Originally Posted by Otansaanpas View Post
    last time i logged, there was a number in character selection screen telling how many characters i can activate.
    There seems to be something else saying that if we don't activate them they will effectively disappear or that we will have to pay to bring them back or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorathon View Post
    Wouldn't it be better if all the attributes were combined into one skill called "goodness?"

Quote Originally Posted by If6Was9 View Post
    There seems to be something else saying that if we don't activate them they will effectively disappear or that we will have to pay to bring them back or something.
    Can't say I've noticed something like this, will look next time I log in.
    Freqflyerdnt (Fix) - Codney (MP) - Fiddlybit (Crat) - Breaker117 (Enfo) - Spasticdent (NT) - Fiveof9 (Keeper) - Maleshai (Advy) - Tacitblue (Shade)

clearly, it's all because arbalest is clan-only. all the omnis pvpers went clan for arbalest and all the omni pvmers went clan for the 35% xp buff so now the ratio of clan to omni is 9:1 herp derp clan favouritism herp derp devs are clan.

Quote Originally Posted by If6Was9 View Post
    screenshot or it didn't happen.

for now, you get to choose from 8 to 12 active characters that you can play with. rest will still be on your account even though you wouldn't be able to play with them. FC wont delete them.

later on, there will most likely be ways to active those inactive characters, but its not known how or when and at what costs.
    Last edited by Otansaanpas; May 23rd, 2013 at 09:56:43.
    You hit Tarasque with nanobots for 18280 points of melee damage.
    First shade with Blades of Boltar
    ---
    How much is enough?
    Member of Halinallet!

I have seen nothing of the sorts that they will delete your chars in any way. It's surely not on the launcher, the client atleast so no idea where you read it.

No characters will be deleted.
    You can choose which characters to make active so that they are playable, to a maximum of 12 currently.
    The system to add more character slots is already in place afaik, so it's a matter of them finalizing pricing, and activating it in whichever store they push it too.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

I would love to see something like: being able to deactivate a char and activate another, at a whim, as well.
    Keep extra slots in the shop for those that want chars always active.