Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cant log in

Same problem. Norton internet security thought it was a virus and put the patcher file under quarantine. I restored it from quarantine and it is working fine now
    Omni Soldier 220/30/70
    Alt: Chemineer - Omni engineer 220/23/64
    Alt: Chemitor - Omni doctor 220/26/70
    Alt: Chemicrat - Omni Crat 220/20/46
    Alt: Chemysicist - Omni MP 220/17/18
    Alt: Chemitech - Omni NT 220/13/52
    Alt: Chemiforcer - Omni Enforcer 220/16/20
    Alt: Chemiture - Omni Adventurer 220/16/36
    Alt: Chemi007 - Omni Agent 150/12/11
    Alt: Chemikeeper - Omni Keeper 7/0/1
    Member of Core (Former Horizon, Former Nemesis of Chaos, Former United, former Legion, former The BlackHand,former Elysium, former Rubi-Ka Elite Force)

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...v/exercise.png

The Desktop isn't the best place to have the game, not sure if you had it in program files previously(sort of sounds like it, and permissions somehow got screwy or something.)

But if you're ok with it on the desktop...

I would personally create a driveletter:\Games folder and place it in there, like i do with all my games.
    Freqflyerdnt (Fix) - Codney (MP) - Fiddlybit (Crat) - Breaker117 (Enfo) - Spasticdent (NT) - Fiveof9 (Keeper) - Maleshai (Advy) - Tacitblue (Shade)

Squad Commander of Ab aeterno animus liberi

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy
    clearly, it's all because arbalest is clan-only. all the omnis pvpers went clan for arbalest and all the omni pvmers went clan for the 35% xp buff so now the ratio of clan to omni is 9:1 herp derp clan favouritism herp derp devs are clan.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12