Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BS broken again.

BS broken again.

You can't seem to leave q. And even if you do you're still there. Or at least it says "You're already in the queue" and you can't rejoin.

Funcom employee

It works when i try it, what exactly are you doing?

101-150 BS is also bugged out now. Sitting 11th in the queue with absolutely nothing happening. And now I'm getting chain DC'd while trying to exit the Tower Shop.

EDIT: Managed to get out after 3 crashes.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Funcom employee

What's bugged about it? These reports are so vague i can't determine anything about anything.
    I can queue up fine at the 101-150 one too. There's just no clans in that queue.

Edit:

Turns out signing up as clan doesn't work, so yeah, looking into that.
    Last edited by Macrosun; May 22nd, 2013 at 15:33:53.

I was 11th Clan side at the 101-150 Queue.
    What's bugged about it, is that the queue is reporting incorrectly and/or completely borked so no one can enter a BS for it to run, and you're unable to "Leave Queue".

Thanks for looking into it

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"

151-200 BS queue, me on a neutral toon; 20 in omni queue, 3 in clan queue, can leave and join queue but, nothing starts running anyways...
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

215+ BS :

As Claner you can' t join the queue. Other said they are 30+ in queue.

As Neut I can join and leave the queue. In Omni queue I was 31, in clan queue I was number 1.

Procedure like the past :
    get mission in bore, use porter in newland, try to subscripe.

Omni,Clan,Neut - doesn't matter....

Clearly Devs are Omni so never thought to try Clan side queue

Funcom employee

I think I found the problem and unfortunately the queue is completely FUBAR until we patch again. Only neutrals and omnis will be able sign up properly until this is patched.

Somehow this slipped through both QA and testlive.

Quote Originally Posted by Macrosun View Post
    I think I found the problem and unfortunately the queue is completely FUBAR until we patch again. Only neutrals and omnis will be able sign up properly until this is patched.

Any idea how long it will take to push this past QA?
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

I hope this won't take too long or clan gets some xp/sk/vp reward expander due to it. I do BS dailies everyday and with this a lot of people will be missing out on their rewards they use to progress their toons.

Let stand the pvp fun that sometimes happens in BS.

edit:
    or rollback...

"working as intended"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bomb4 View Post
    fsojddq oiermoinue jiebu
    (just randomly hiting the keyboard like Zixx) <3

Quote Originally Posted by Macrosun View Post

When's that? Hours, days, weeks?

Solution: Get rid of sided sign-ups entirely, make randomly generated teams when there's enough in queue.

Seriously though, I'm killing friends and guildmates all the time in SWTOR's same sided warzones, and guess what, we're still friends and guildmates. The sky hasn't fallen.
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

Quote Originally Posted by Autohead View Post
    Solution: Get rid of sided sign-ups entirely, make randomly generated teams when there's enough in queue.

Seriously though, I'm killing friends and guildmates all the time in SWTOR's same sided warzones, and guess what, we're still friends and guildmates. The sky hasn't fallen.
    Can...not...fight...with...clans.
    [Bnet] Snowbunny: No, mswarm
    [Bnet] Snowbunny: You cant petition me for harasment for kicking you from my own bot lol

[Koreteve]: your a dog in the Grid

Quote Originally Posted by Armus View Post
    When's that? Hours, days, weeks?
    months ;p

I'm guessing they'll have to fix this one rather fast, or it will be one dead weekend inside AO ^^
    General of Horizon. Member of Unity. Frequent visitor of Free Spirits and The Last Element.

Nave [ 220 Solitus Fixer ] Qien [ 220 Solitus Engineer ] Navezero [ 200 Solitus Soldier ]
    Rafeg
    [ 150 Opifex Agent ] Midriff [ 60 Atrox Soldier ] Lowriff [ 30 Atrox Keeper ]

Also: Giant horde of alts.

I assume the hotfix addresses this?
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    months ;p
    tempting to go one step further.
    You hit Tarasque with nanobots for 18280 points of melee damage.
    First shade with Blades of Boltar
    ---
    How much is enough?
    Member of Halinallet!

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    I assume the hotfix addresses this?
    yes

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=605888

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast