Thread: Bonus Points

Bonus Points

i subscribed 3 months on all 4 accounts at 9th May.
    well i got only 1800 of bonus points? all of my accounts in in the same master account.

why not 1800 x 4 = 7200?

wait, how does this new points system works ?
    i thought you get 300 fc points for subbing 3 months (and 10% bonus points)
    so 330 points on each account * 4 = 1320 points

Quote Originally Posted by Senzatzii View Post
    wait, how does this new points system works ?
    i thought you get 300 fc points for subbing 3 months (and 10% bonus points)
    so 330 points on each account * 4 = 1320 points
    nono, this happen only if you do it before 10th May.

3 month recurring
    Includes 300 points to spend on items and services
    Proud member of Vox Populi since 2005

Phatz!!

i know but look at this!

Free Bonus Points!

If you buy game time now for either 3, 6 or 12 months we will ALSO throw in $15 worth of Bonus Points which can be used to buy handy boosts or unique items in the Item Shop. Bonus Points are valid for 6 months towards any in-game purchases. This offer lasts until Friday the 10th of May.

Are you perhaps in a timezone several hours behind Funcom's? If that is the case you may have been a few hours too late.

The bonus points are account locked - they are not shared across linked/merged accounts like the regular subscription points. I sent FC a note about this and that is the response I got. I did suggest they CLARIFY it on the account page and other places since the "regular" points are shared across merged accounts.
    Utopia
    The continued search for an ideal community possessing a perfect socio-politico-legal system.

“ The first thing a child should learn is how to endure. It is what he will have most need to know. ” — Jean-Jacques Rousseau