Thread: 17-I diglets...

17-I diglets...

I keep getting missions with 50% or more of these rotten little omni aligned things that give 0 exp. grrr... i just want to level so i can use qwings *sob*

Bump

I agree that those little bastards are EXTREMELY irritating. And they have been on omni missions for as long as I remember. God dammit, wake up funcom and finally fix them.

But omnis like to kill eachother. That's what they do in the new dungeon too. All the guards wear omni armor so they have to be omni, yet I see alot of OT employees inside killing the guards.
    -War is not about who is right, it is about who is left.

- L92 MP
    - L7 Enf

Missions have always been such that non-aggro monsters are always aggro. We're already breaking the rules in that respect, why not go a step further and give omnis XP for the diglets. They drop a lot of instruction discs....... but I abandon a mission, unless it has a really good item if it has diglets.

Or just make diglets/scooplets/shovelets not spawn in omni spawned missions. Doesn't seem too hard, does it?
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

Originally posted by Archu
    But omnis like to kill eachother. That's what they do in the new dungeon too. All the guards wear omni armor so they have to be omni, yet I see alot of OT employees inside killing the guards.
    You should realize though, that on the map, they are all marked as monsters, not NPCs (with a red dot). That's a sign to me that they are not true OT employees and are clones.

--
    Keonin - 77 Omni-Tek Fixer - RK2

CLONE WARS

MUAHAHAHAHAHA
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

there are plenty of clan mobs that run around in omni armor as well..my particular favorite are the lvl 120ish clan enforcer mobs that run around in almost full elite armor(the chest is kevlar).

Half of the missions I get are full of diglets. If they are to appear in omni missions they should at least give exp, right nowit's a waste of time to kill them all.
    I remember some patches ago omni npc (especially mechdogs) in omni missions didn't use to aggro and would even help us kill the clan/neutral mobs, why has it been changed?
    Remove them all or make them non aggro and useful as they used to be.

Having to kill orange mobs of my own side which give no exp pisses me off 100000000 times more than being debuffed by a trader npc (second on my hate list).

Ok, who let the diglets loose? I thought we had them all rounded up.

These diglets being in OT missions are a bug. As such, please do make sure you report it when you come acorss them. This has been passed onto QA so it can be looked into and addressed. Someone will be rounding up those diglets.
    Earn free game time and play with your friends[/b]

Anarchy Online Community Representative

They wouldn't be so bad if they didn't aggro on Omni players.

Originally posted by Cosmik
    Ok, who let the diglets loose? I thought we had them all rounded up.

These diglets being in OT missions are a bug. As such, please do make sure you report it when you come acorss them. This has been passed onto QA so it can be looked into and addressed. Someone will be rounding up those diglets.
    Andromeda seems especially bad for them, I managed to get 3 missions there in one go that were almost 90% diglet type mobs this weekend. It was almost enough to make me stop taking missions in andromeda reguardless of the reward since it's such a PITA to kill yellow/orange things that give no exp