Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ffffuuu hindsight!

Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    Shush you, I'm logged in right now.
    On an Enforcer no doubt
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

Guilty as charged. Though only 167, come run me through inf mishes, someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashford View Post
    HI.

Welcome back to game JB!

I have no story.

But hopefully this post will be ok.

Thanks.

gg
    Lol! Ur char is called ashford i have a toon called baverstock! Stripped though
    I dont believe u got a 220 till i see u in game
    SilentSlash 220 Solitus Shade
    SilentSlashy 220 Atrox Shade
    Rarara 220 Solitus Crat
    Kinkypron 220 Solitus cyb0rEngi
    Nerfuuu 220 Atrox TS-Trader
    also FT. taxslash 200 crat / darkblu 150 fixer / freetrial 101 - fgrid biattch

I'm Back... again ^_^!

Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    Wasn't there someone that bought an SSoS for like 3b, and then a week or 2 later the droprate was boosted in a patch and the sword quickly dropped to 400m worth?
    Yeah, it was Cukiereczek, but ssos didnt go for 400, you could buy it for 30 mln from gms if i remember correctly. One of my favorite AO stories, there was even The Noob episode with something like that and a guy hanging himself.

Shop fooded GA...forget which one this is back on Ed the 1st.

Made a 150 Fixer and spent hours farming for.GAIV. finally said screw it and went with an Ofab set up instead, right in time for S10 to get needed (wanted to farm the 4m drops...bleh bleh bleh...)

Put just enough PP in game to get the orbital key..except on every toon that had ever bought from the Phasefront store (which was most of them and is a problem to date, now unfixable).

Oh yes, and ToTW. Enough said on that one.

Deleted several ql 300 EOEs (which wouldn't be as bad if I didn't want one on fixer now) and countless intelligent symbs when they were all impossible to equip.

Pafpuf? Do you still play your fixer? lol
    Herk Mad! Herk Crush!!

Main: Herkulease

Alts:
    Toba
    Cosmicmayhem
    Wantsumore
    Blessfu

I have a 300 EoE lying around somewhere. Would love for it to go YESDROP, could probably make some credits off it lol
    Freqflyerdnt (Fix) - Codney (MP) - Fiddlybit (Crat) - Breaker117 (Enfo) - Spasticdent (NT) - Fiveof9 (Keeper) - Maleshai (Advy) - Tacitblue (Shade)

Squad Commander of Ab aeterno animus liberi

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy
    clearly, it's all because arbalest is clan-only. all the omnis pvpers went clan for arbalest and all the omni pvmers went clan for the 35% xp buff so now the ratio of clan to omni is 9:1 herp derp clan favouritism herp derp devs are clan.

saved piles of credits on my crat to get my ICRT, finally, i found some1 selling one, but it was overpriced like crazy, figured i would send this fella a tell and see if he will lower from 700m to 600m, he agreed, paid 100m more than i wanted to pay, and finally got it in my hands, to break when i tried to upload it... 98% upload chance, fml lol

Quote Originally Posted by Apokalypse View Post
    saved piles of credits on my crat to get my ICRT, finally, i found some1 selling one, but it was overpriced like crazy, figured i would send this fella a tell and see if he will lower from 700m to 600m, he agreed, paid 100m more than i wanted to pay, and finally got it in my hands, to break when i tried to upload it... 98% upload chance, fml lol
    I did that to ICR on my agent. Petitioned it and a GM spawned another in my inventory \o/ I guess he didnt know there were a chance they wouldnt upload.

Heard a story about someone going through I think 3 ICRTs when finally the 4th uploaded.
    If it's true, I feel sorry for him.
    Freqflyerdnt (Fix) - Codney (MP) - Fiddlybit (Crat) - Breaker117 (Enfo) - Spasticdent (NT) - Fiveof9 (Keeper) - Maleshai (Advy) - Tacitblue (Shade)

Squad Commander of Ab aeterno animus liberi

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy
    clearly, it's all because arbalest is clan-only. all the omnis pvpers went clan for arbalest and all the omni pvmers went clan for the 35% xp buff so now the ratio of clan to omni is 9:1 herp derp clan favouritism herp derp devs are clan.

Never had an improved nano fail on me, but I did shop-food GA4, deleted a CC chest by mistake, found a sword of wonder and went LD right when I was gonna loot it, found a shroud on notum scourges and it vanished when I brought my alt to loot, got 5 Ilari generals in a row etc "
    Contra
    Urynt
    Malraux
    Fontane
    Critbull
    Cleanex
    Fontane2

Had to delete my 220/30/70 fix because of a lost duel bet. Was so mad that I lost the duel (not because I had to delete the toon) that I didn't even bothered transferring the gear before doing it.
    "The Tessargi Oppressor" 220/30 RK1 - P E

Lazy: down with Tessargi The Oppressor! he is literally a Frankensteinian monster made from combining Gadaffi Sadam Hitler Stalin and George Bush into one powerhungry oppressor of the free world.

Quote Originally Posted by Tessargi View Post
    Had to delete my 220/30/70 fix because of a lost duel bet. Was so mad that I lost the duel (not because I had to delete the toon) that I didn't even bothered transferring the gear before doing it.
    u r rly hardcore sir

gzgz Quasic
    Ukkeli leveling froob mp, President of Something about coffee
    Akkeli leveling froob eng
    Relander leveling froob crat

holy mother of god! You sir are by far the winner O_o and also an idiot lolz
    Rarara 220 Solitus Crat

I'm Back... again ^_^!

people duel for pink slips? rofl

Quote Originally Posted by Georgesmith View Post
    did not loot mist filled jars... They only sold for crap in shops.... 10-15 lost.

Leveled GA4 fixer to 220.

Deleted NS2 NT... Rerolled it... Solitus... Only later for funcom to introduce breed change.

Other than that doing fine.
    All of that on one toon.

Re-rolled 220/30/70 fixer in full alphas to make it clan. also had GA 1-4 on it.

Nooooooo! I have literally just done a retard!
    Put a buy order for mist filled jar on gms for 110m
    ..for my engi

But...
    Forgot to put a QL!

Someone just made an easy 110m!
    Last edited by Anarrina; Jun 15th, 2013 at 17:41:28.
    Rarara 220 Solitus Crat

I'm Back... again ^_^!

Uploaded ICRT/NS2/IRT i had laying in my bags on Agent thinking it could be fun, tho after i looked up the prices i felt abit sick :P

Allthough it was a long time ago, it still hurts abit

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast