Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ffffuuu hindsight!

Quote Originally Posted by Silentslashy View Post
    Nooooooo! I have literally just done a retard!
    Put a buy order for mist filled jar on gms for 110m
    ..for my engi

But...
    Forgot to put a QL!

Someone just made an easy 110m!
    Did the same with a HD cluster a couple of days ago, now I have a HD cluster at ql 204 for 530m, been trying to contact the player but it looks like he is ignoring me ^^
    Last edited by Anarrina; Jun 15th, 2013 at 17:41:10.
    General of Horizon. Member of Unity. Frequent visitor of Free Spirits and The Last Element.

Nave [ 220 Solitus Fixer ] Qien [ 220 Solitus Engineer ] Navezero [ 200 Solitus Soldier ]
    Rafeg
    [ 150 Opifex Agent ] Midriff [ 60 Atrox Soldier ] Lowriff [ 30 Atrox Keeper ]

Also: Giant horde of alts.

Quote Originally Posted by Rurounin View Post
    Did the same with a HD cluster a couple of days ago, now I have a HD cluster at ql 204 for 530m, been trying to contact the player but it looks like he is ignoring me ^^
    Yeah mistake thats easily made on the gms. Not even gonna bother tryin to get reimbursed
    SilentSlash 220 Solitus Shade
    SilentSlashy 220 Atrox Shade
    Rarara 220 Solitus Crat
    Kinkypron 220 Solitus cyb0rEngi
    Nerfuuu 220 Atrox TS-Trader
    also FT. taxslash 200 crat / darkblu 150 fixer / freetrial 101 - fgrid biattch

I'm Back... again ^_^!

I did the same once for supple bot, guy was nice enough to reimbruse me. So there are good people around still.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

Cool

A couple of expensive mistakes.

Firstly, I left two cities actively draining monthly rent monies from org banks when I left the game a few years back. I figure I lost around a billion to that while I was away before they all became instanced.

After my return a couple of months back I was sorting through my accounts, renaming post-server merge duplicate names and tidying out characters. I somehow deleted one toon during this process who had 1.5 billion on him. My only defense is that I had around 100 toons which I've now whittled down somewhat.

I feel positively impecunious now.

On a lesser note I once accidentally"used" a GAIII nano someone left with me as collateral when I ran my pawn shop service. But who hasn't?

And mist-filled jar's! Don't talk to me about mist-filled jars... I've passed over a bottle banks worth of them over the years. Never really played an engi see. Mind you, I couldn't swear they were all over ql90. And while I'm on that, thanks to all you scammers who put sub 90 ql mist-filled jar's up for sale on the market. You should be ashamed. Enjoy your next life as a cockroach.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123