Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ffffuuu hindsight!

Thumbs down Ffffuuu hindsight!

I just vividly remembered looting a 300 Hd cluster, which is now insanely lucrative to find
    I also remember deleting it as i had no room in any bags. Think i chose Cru over it.. Ouch

Have you had any items of ridiculous value that you've deleted or left to
    Rot.

I also famously had all my stuff stolen one time after leaving my hotmail logged in at a houseparty
    Last edited by Anarrina; Jun 15th, 2013 at 17:41:47.
    SilentSlash 220 Solitus Shade
    SilentSlashy 220 Atrox Shade
    Rarara 220 Solitus Crat
    Kinkypron 220 Solitus cyb0rEngi
    Nerfuuu 220 Atrox TS-Trader
    also FT. taxslash 200 crat / darkblu 150 fixer / freetrial 101 - fgrid biattch

I'm Back... again ^_^!

I shop-fooded GA4
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    I shop-fooded GA4
    This.... Looong time ago tho... but still hurts.
    Mekhdoc 220/27/70 Equip | Mekh 220/28/67 Equip | Shadesch 220/21/70 Equip
    Mekhkeeper 220/22/70 Equip | Roflmao 220/15/50 | Fixyaself 200/23/64 Equip

On the other hand i keep buying spiritual bots. One day, they will allow viralbot exchange just like t3 insygnias and then ill be famous, rich and all those perverts pretending to be girls i.g. will be mine. I have 1 and a half toon full of it (banks filled with bacpacks of spirituals). No idea how many is it but a lot for sure.

It already worked for me with ICEs from s10 i used to buy for 2 mln / backpack when they did drop inside from random mobs or i just looted ICEs from corpses because no one wanted them. Over last months i sold a lot of them, made like 5 bln or so. I had around 40-50 bacpacks, maybe even more as they were on many toons.

I joined in with events and started RPing...
    Officer "Agentcora" Geers - Permakilled </3
    Administrator "Navarl" - OT-OC Administator
    Sheriff Dalten "Basley" Rooster - Omni-Pol
    Fylakas "Aggelos" - Shadowlands Resident
    Janice "Gowski"- IRRK Reporter

On the other end of the spectrum i bought one of the improved crat buffs for like 10k from a player shop
    Then spoke to the guy told him how much it was worth and gave it back.

Does that mean i go to heaven?
    Rarara 220 Solitus Crat

I'm Back... again ^_^!

Quote Originally Posted by Agentcora View Post
    I joined in with events and started RPing...
    You poor soul
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

I gave a bag filled with like 15 ql 200 ELLTS's to some random level 27 fixer on OA hill 1 week AFTER they stopped dropping ingame because..I was leaving AO and SURELY I wasn't coming back. I mean, when I stop playing a MMO I really mean it! Really!
    Veteran of Equilibrium

Gunship right when I started. Saw it. Saw I couldn't use it(lack of skills), didn't understand it's use.
    Let it rot without mentioning it to anyone in org.

Vendored a couple of Dyna Nanos, one was a 50m or so MP nano if I recall correctly. Forget which though. This was 5-6 years ago.

On the upside found 3 ICRTs, 1 ISC, 1 IRT and one IReconst doc nano in 2 weeks once, also many years ago. And this while looking for the Top Fixer DD Buff, which I to date have not found.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciex View Post
    On the other hand i keep buying spiritual bots.
    I have two for you :P
    Freqflyerdnt (Fix) - Codney (MP) - Fiddlybit (Crat) - Breaker117 (Enfo) - Spasticdent (NT) - Fiveof9 (Keeper) - Maleshai (Advy) - Tacitblue (Shade)

Squad Commander of Ab aeterno animus liberi

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy
    clearly, it's all because arbalest is clan-only. all the omnis pvpers went clan for arbalest and all the omni pvmers went clan for the 35% xp buff so now the ratio of clan to omni is 9:1 herp derp clan favouritism herp derp devs are clan.

did not loot mist filled jars... They only sold for crap in shops.... 10-15 lost.

Leveled GA4 fixer to 220.

Deleted NS2 NT... Rerolled it... Solitus... Only later for funcom to introduce breed change.

Other than that doing fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

oh right that reminds me, I level the best 150 toon I ever made, my finished 150 SWS AR fixer..that toon was so fun! leveled it after FC killed s10 (thanks guys!) now it's 158, has all the top gear in inventory, but i just can't bring myself to remake it...sigh.
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Abandoned engi with improved pet steal back uploaded \o/

Quote Originally Posted by Silentslashy View Post
    Does that mean i go to heaven?
    "yew goin to hell and u die!"

but srsly, hey SS.

I vendored a mist filled jar not so long ago.
    ofc, not buying a pioneers back when they were 1-2m burns me a bit.

Back when you could drop items after death in Tir arena if you had not saved recently.

I looted a RBP.

Gave it back of course. lol
    Herk Mad! Herk Crush!!

Main: Herkulease

Alts:
    Toba
    Cosmicmayhem
    Wantsumore
    Blessfu

Recently upgraded RBP to eRBP while I wasn't aware that it changed requirements to level 220 only. GoC doesn't do that. GPH doesn't either. 150 MA can't wear it now and my Crats don't need it. WTS eRBP or trade for RBP, I guess!

I've looted nodrops on the wrong character when dual logged numerous times. This happens so frequently that I don't even get mad when I do it anymore.

Deleted character with Pioneer Backpack long time ago, too.
    Gracee e : Blooop e - SPIRIT

Quote Originally Posted by lunarsolace View Post
    "yew goin to hell and u die!"

but srsly, hey SS.

I vendored a mist filled jar not so long ago.
    ofc, not buying a pioneers back when they were 1-2m burns me a bit.
    Oh why hello there!

Everyones talking about mist filled jars and i'll need one soon for my
    Engi ;_;

Also did a 5hour straight camp of the guys that dropped
    That shroud jobby in pen. Guildie got one first kill after i left waaaa
    Rarara 220 Solitus Crat

I'm Back... again ^_^!

HI.

Welcome back to game JB!

I have no story.

But hopefully this post will be ok.

Thanks.

gg
    Ashford

Wasn't there someone that bought an SSoS for like 3b, and then a week or 2 later the droprate was boosted in a patch and the sword quickly dropped to 400m worth?

Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    Wasn't there someone that bought an SSoS for like 3b, and then a week or 2 later the droprate was boosted in a patch and the sword quickly dropped to 400m worth?
    I'll translate:

"I rolled a MP main and quit instead of rerolled."

Quote Originally Posted by Vgman01 View Post
    With a kite team you generaly pay for your lvls. Imo this makes it ok..
    Quote Originally Posted by Vgman01 View Post
    Pocket teaming is fine to because (most of the time) players actualy step up and kill the hecklers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hvyshadows View Post
    OST is actually a good thing. In many Ely heck teams where there is a pocket the rest of the team sits around and chats every once in awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Metafizis View Post
    I'll translate:

"I rolled a MP main and quit instead of rerolled."

Shush you, I'm logged in right now.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast