Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: curious about duel ethics

Why not remove dying from the game completely? That way no one can lose and get upset, and people will be way more inclined to PvP!

Such great logic. If anything changed the face of PvP for the worse it was the consequences to dying being massively reduced post-LE.

Still, the quantitative duel counter is a rubbish way of measuring how good a PvPer is anyway... a fact understood by anyone above the mental age of 8 at least.

I dont see a problem with /duel drawing when its two adventurers. I've done 30-40 minute duels and sometimes it gets tiring.

Advice: Dont duel another adventurer if you are one, pointless duel

Quote Originally Posted by Doomcow View Post
    I dont see a problem with /duel drawing when its two adventurers. I've done 30-40 minute duels and sometimes it gets tiring.

Advice: Dont duel another adventurer if you are one, pointless duel
    that has nothing to do with this thread.
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

/duel draw is lol if you go in a duel should end it unless it last like 1h or soo.
    Its sad but ppl do that, a shade did the same thing to me when he were loseing did run and rooted me outside of duel range, after that im very carefull when running after someone in a duel.

I dueled a 220 nt on my 220 enforcer that i put into notum repulsor for fun, he would time my alphas and ns2. After 40 minutes i left to pick my wife, come back and find I won, \o/
    Hells Heroes
    Montelukast 220 Doctor - Redsonjah 220 Enforcer - Blackgammon2 220 Engineer
    Hellsheroes 220 Nano-Tech - Tinykungfu 220 Martial Artist - Dayvidian 220 Soldier
    Allomancer 213 Keeper - Captplanet 217 Meta-Physicist - Mrspeed 200 Fixer

Quote Originally Posted by Montelukast View Post
    I dueled a 220 nt on my 220 enforcer that i put into notum repulsor for fun, he would time my alphas and ns2. After 40 minutes i left to pick my wife, come back and find I won, \o/
    Yah that was fun for a while but not worth trying to afk longer than you to win xD

Quote Originally Posted by Racatti View Post
    U mad cuz u bad lol.
    this :s

Hey Giit, just don't duel those guys anymore. I got agents or shades who sneaked and went afk, I got people trying to root me outside duel range so I'd loose and all that, so I just /ignored them and will never duel them again. Do the same. The people that are fun to duel and are good sports will always play fair, so duel them and and just gank the "cheaters" everytime you see them flagged. Hope it helps!
    Cheers

Fontane
    Contra
    Urynt
    Malraux
    Fontane
    Critbull
    Cleanex
    Fontane2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12