Thread: Free Inferno Key Sets are Over... A Thank you!

Free Inferno Key Sets are Over... A Thank you!

Good day to everyone on these forums.
    Since I'm banned on both dnet and neutnet.. I wanted to try and reach to the people who I have helped and who have helped me.

In the past month, I have spawned 20 free infern okey sets, for all factions.
    ANd I would like to thank the people who participated, all the killteams who managed to complete the quest without 1 death!
    I would like to thank all the people outside the team who came to support their friends
    And my last thanks goes out to all the people who have supported me in this endeavour by selling me their novictums, helping me get Crystals and those who traded complete prints and parts to finish off all my sets.

On a sidenote , I do want to apoligize to all those people who contacted me for a spot, but missed out.
    I tried to reach as many pepole as I could and if I could gather more, I would but my other account is closed and I dont like other people handling my tradeskills.

A big thank you to you all for making this an enjoyable trip, despite the bans and disrespect i've gotten.

PS: Special thanks goes to my buddy Rift for providing me a bot to use and by NSD'ing for half the spawns I did.

I do sincerely hope I'll be getting more paid playtime on my account(s) soon.

Terrortist.
    Last edited by grandefiasco; May 12th, 2013 at 14:23:41. Reason: Typos :/

Big thanks for the inf keys.

Good luck in the future!

Var

(neutralizers!)
    Varsbot
    Variable004

Indeed, big thanks! Was smooth. Good luck in RL and come back soon.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Quote Originally Posted by damon7 View Post
    Indeed, big thanks! Was smooth. Good luck in RL and come back soon.
    I'm not leaving the game tho hehe, Just a way to reach out to those who helped succeed, I still have a month to play on my shade's acc, not sure for the period after tho, but i'll still be around on my froobs

Saw you popping these, even gave you respect in /tell.
    Even more respect for the number you have done, while I didn't benefit from this, it's nice to see the spirit of giving hasn't entirely left the AO community.

Major props to you.
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

Who the hell would give you bans or disrespect over this? ;s

Quote Originally Posted by Seoin View Post
    You'd be surprised.
    But I made this post not to discuss this, I made this post to thank everyone who was part of this the past few weeks.

Both dnet and neutnet are run by ban happy people who don't bother to use their own brains in decision making, and I have found working with them impossible, but that's their right I guess. Thanks for your great services.
    Ipewpewu Director of Omni Org Pack of Noobs.

One of the kindest and most helpful people in the game, truly.

Even if I didn't receive from it, it's definitely respectable.
    "Remember me? The one you got your technique from?"
    The worst possible response you could give when asked for proof of your statements.

My pleasure, Terror. Good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Riftsoarer View Post
    My pleasure, Terror. Good stuff.
    Thats <3 beibi!

Thumbs up

Hai Terrortist,

Even tho I didn´t ask or apply for help with inf key (probably cause I didnt even realize I rly need it for my lil crat) I´d like to thank You for all people You´ve helped, those will have a easier time teaming with me/u/all in inf now

But most for showing (at least me, cause I thought everyone with this vanilla AO/beta spirit aka helping people etc...alr died) that it´s still friendly around RK

Regards
    Syze
    "Having a real life makes you a really bad player"

Thank you for doing this! It was a great thing!

Thanks for the appreciation fellas, it was good while it lasted, sadly things are 'back to normal' now

Thank you so much cu for doing this, it definitely benefits the community when people do stuff like this, and it's been a looooooong time since I've seen anything like this for people outside of guildies-only. Thank you again for providing a ton of people with keys, including myself!
    Dysfunktion.
    Trypants.
    Setup.
    One bright day in the middle of the night,
    Two dead boys got up to fight.
    Back to back they faced each other,
    Drew their swords, and Shot each other.
    A deaf policeman heard the noise,
    He came and killed those two dead boys.
    If you don't believe this lie is true... ask the Blind Man, He saw it too.

Exclamation Hmmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Seoin View Post
    I dont understand this as well. I was thinking of doing the same in my org and I saw your posts in dnet and while I was not able to benefit I am willing to give you what patterns I have to date. Hope you come back and if you want what I have just let me know via pm. All the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinknpinker View Post
    I dont understand this as well. I was thinking of doing the same in my org and I saw your posts in dnet and while I was not able to benefit I am willing to give you what patterns I have to date. Hope you come back and if you want what I have just let me know via pm. All the best.
    I didnt leave game, but I did quit collecting, so you can keep your patterns mate, but its apprecaited