Dagger would be fine.
    Sent

Question

STILL DOING BLITZING SERVICE?

(2) QL160 CONCRETE PILLOWS

/hokutoonoken
    /hmongeese
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

How close to 160 do they need to be? And is higher QL better than lower?

I have been doing mostly QL250 implants and 220+ clusters recently, but don't mind adding pillows to the list

Excellent Concrete Cushion, QL160 on the dot.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Just did 200 rolls and no hits on concrete cushion on L160 missions. I'll keep it on my list of things to look for but I can't say it will be today, tomorrow, or next week for that matter.

It should eventually come up if you have an up to date clicksaver DB, as the old DB had it misspelled as Exellent Concrete Cushion, which was fixed in 17.5.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    Excellent Concrete Cushion, QL160 on the dot.

ditto on this ^_^!!! ql160 on the dot!

Hi,

I would like this rolled please (Complete Healing) QL 169 x 2 - Highlight on the 2 of the same thing

/tell Uberwild0
    /tell Uberharm

thank you

Edited my level and clarified that I prefer to blitz mainly for clusters and implants.

you're the 2nd blitz i cause to "quit" services ^_= or modify them atleast!

Sorry I have to limit myself to clusters and implants, they are the only thing people actually want which appear regularly enough that I can actually play rather than read a book while Clicksaver works.

I burnt out doing too many clusters and implants before, I'm boring out trying to do nanos for people

tad misleading

Quote Originally Posted by Darkzbank View Post
    I burnt out doing too many clusters and implants before, I'm boring out trying to do nanos for people

tad misleading
    Sorry for the confusion. I tried to make it more clear. I'll probably start a new thread from scratch in a day or two after I work through some more SL key quests

"I burnt out doing too many big jobs for huge numbers of implants and clusters before, I'm boring out trying to do nanos and other really rare rollables for people now.

Basically if you have the need for 20 or less QL170-250 clusters or 200-250 implants let me know."

still doing this service for clusters? I have a large list, over 20 clusters that I need. no rush at all, let me know if this would be acceptable. do it over the course of 2 weeks, all the same to me. let me know if I should send you a list!

I just completed three ingame orders for a total of around 75 clusters and implants, so I'm holding off on any large orders for a day or two to take a bit of a rest, but if you have a couple days I'd be happy to take your order Fladvy!

I'll start working on it after I hit L210, which might happen today if I get a good group, or two days from now if I end up soloing it out :P

Great! Sent you a list in a PM

WTB all this clusters 215+ ill pay 5mil each if u do it fast

Shining:

Strength
    Parry
    Shield melee dmg

Bright:

Strength
    Nano Resist

Faded:

Parry
    Physical Init
    Martial arts

pst ingame Juas, Troymcclure, Drwheelchair, Flisflas

Quote Originally Posted by Juastrawl View Post
    WTB all this clusters 215+ ill pay 5mil each if u do it fast

Shining:

Strength
    Parry
    Shield melee dmg

Bright:

Strength
    Nano Resist

Faded:

Parry
    Physical Init
    Martial arts

pst ingame Juas, Troymcclure, Drwheelchair, Flisflas
    Not sure if shield melee damage is rollable. Never seen it roll anyway, but I've never tried it either.

The rest looks doable and I am starting it now, since you want yours fast, and Fladvy was ok with a bit of delay. Both will be done before I sleep

Juastrawl, the following have been completed. I will try to reach you ingame. I did not get a hit on the shield melee damage one. I will keep it active a couple days while I do other blitzing for other folks, but I don't have much hope for it showing up in clicksaver.

Shining:

Strength
    Parry

Bright:

Strength
    Nano Resist

Faded:

Parry
    Physical Init
    Martial arts

Fladvy beginning to roll and blitz your requests now

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast