Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wheeeefast blitzing services

Wheeeefast blitzing services

L218 fixer doing blitzing work.

Please no more than a few requested items at a time, this is just something to do on the side every now and then. I burned myself out on big blitzing orders last time

Character's name is Wheeeefast, and I charge 2 mill per blitz for implants or clusters.

I've had to restrict myself to implants and clusters because quite simply, finding most of the nanos people actually want takes hours upon hours even using Clicksaver, and I don't play AO in order to read a book while Clicksaver looks for mission rewards.

I burnt out doing too many big jobs for huge numbers of implants and clusters before, I'm boring out trying to do nanos and other really rare rollables for people now.

Basically if you have the need for 20 or less QL170-250 clusters or 200-250 implants let me know.
    Last edited by cheopis; Jul 14th, 2013 at 06:33:43. Reason: Updating level

Just a suggestion, but you might want to include a price per item.

Also perhaps a name to contact you on.

Quote Originally Posted by SrslyNotEyo View Post
    Just a suggestion, but you might want to include a price per item.

Also perhaps a name to contact you on.
    Ah, the name is in the title, but I adjusted the thread anyway

Bump. Still looking for small jobs.

I can give you medium to large jobs \o/

LOL what do you consider a medium job? I'd consider orders up to a dozen or so pieces at a time.

As I said before, I'm hesitant to get too much into the blitzing thing. It burned me out before.

Oh, a dozen is pleanty

Here you go then :3

250 Imps
    Right arm
    Waist

Clusters (any that can fit in 250 imps, 215+ is safe for all of them)
    Shiny strength
    Shiny dodge
    Shiny evade
    Shiny runspeed
    Bright strength
    Faded nanoresist
    Faded maxhealth

If you want more later I can hook you up with another list but if this is enough don't feel obligated xD

250k seems pitiful, I'd feel bad not paying you the same 2.5m/item that was getting loaded with business in the other thread

Okies, will work on these tonight Seoin

There is absolutely no rush, you can do it "on the side" as slowly as you need xD will probably be a few weeks until I get to using them anyway.

Mostly on Marebit0 in game.

If you could blitz preeminent health haggler for me, I would be very grateful.

Send a tell to businessraj or rajib if you find me ingame, or a mail to businessraj with price
    Rajib - 220 Shotgun Doctor | Businessraj - 220 Shotgun Trader | Nanquan 210+ MA | Blasi - 209 ME Keeper | Rajliana - 200 bow MA ++++++

WTB Red and blue teams in BS. Thanks Michi!

Quote Originally Posted by Seoin View Post
    There is absolutely no rush, you can do it "on the side" as slowly as you need xD will probably be a few weeks until I get to using them anyway.

Mostly on Marebit0 in game.
    Order complete. Will try to reach you in game.

Basically what I'm looking for is bite-sized jobs that I can finish in a few hours tops

Quote Originally Posted by Iaitoo View Post
    If you could blitz preeminent health haggler for me, I would be very grateful.

Send a tell to businessraj or rajib if you find me ingame, or a mail to businessraj with price
    Added it to list of items to look for and it popped up pretty quick. Found one on the market for three mill, so I sent you the nano for 2 mill. Emailed to Businessraj, since it's a trader nano.

Quote Originally Posted by cheopis View Post
    Added it to list of items to look for and it popped up pretty quick. Found one on the market for three mill, so I sent you the nano for 2 mill. Emailed to Businessraj, since it's a trader nano.
    Been searching the market for it for so long, no one has been selling.

Thanks alot
    Rajib - 220 Shotgun Doctor | Businessraj - 220 Shotgun Trader | Nanquan 210+ MA | Blasi - 209 ME Keeper | Rajliana - 200 bow MA ++++++

I would like to ask for your services again

This time: Entrepreneurial Thrall

I'll work on it when I get home then, Iaitoo

Rapid Weapon
    Reactive Harmonic Cocoon

Thanks in advance.
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

OK, Iaitoo I sent the Thrall nano to ya.

However, I'm spending way too much time rolling and not enough time playing. Until or unless some sort of sane change is made to acquiring missions for specific items, I'm going to have to limit myself to clusters and implants I think. Finished half a novel and managed to roll up a total of three different nanos folks wanted.

Will update the first post.

Quote Originally Posted by Notcrattey View Post
    Rapid Weapon
    Reactive Harmonic Cocoon

Thanks in advance.
    Heh I gave up on finding the Reactive Harmonic nano, and then the next time I stopped to roll a couple random missions to do, bam, there it was.

Who do you want it mailed to?

OK, Iaitoo I sent the Thrall nano to ya.

However, I'm spending way too much time rolling and not enough time playing. Until or unless some sort of sane change is made to acquiring missions for specific items, I'm going to have to limit myself to clusters and implants I think. Finished half a novel and managed to roll up a total of three different nanos folks wanted.

Will update the first post.
    Thanks again

Heh I gave up on finding the Reactive Harmonic nano, and then the next time I stopped to roll a couple random missions to do, bam, there it was.

Who do you want it mailed to?
    Dagger would be fine.
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast