Thread: Buying Monster Parts OR making plasma for you

Buying Monster Parts OR making plasma for you

I have a young trader who I am trying to level up with as little combat as possible, so I have opened a bunch of open orders for monster parts in the GMI. I'll be happy to offer you 500 / 1000 / 2000 credits per monster part of QL 1-30/31-60/61-90 with no need to do anything more than toss them in the market. (I don't have open orders for higher level stuff because I make plasma then make healing kits for more exp when I buy them, which requires 2x the skill as making just the plasma)

If you prefer though, I'll simply convert them into plasma for you, as many as you like, but it takes a while for large numbers of them, and I will want to go kill something at a nearby mission every time I'm ready to level.

I can convert monster parts up to QL 186 today, but that should go up rapidly for a couple more days. I typically play from 1A-7A EST. Send me an ingame email if I do not respond - this is not my main character, and will likely be minimized.

For those young folks or froobs wanting to know a good place to get monster parts. Mutant Domain has LOTS of spawns of meaty critters on the edge nearest to the river. Rafters and Hecklers drop a lot of parts too. The craters in Mort are stuffed full of low level monsters too, though they are also seeded with a few higher level ones. Each crater has a different basic level range. Getting a mort mission in a crater and then using that mission as a place to base crater hunting out of is fun

Get some xp stims too
    Quote Originally Posted by Vgman01 View Post
    With a kite team you generaly pay for your lvls. Imo this makes it ok..
    Quote Originally Posted by Vgman01 View Post
    Pocket teaming is fine to because (most of the time) players actualy step up and kill the hecklers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hvyshadows View Post
    OST is actually a good thing. In many Ely heck teams where there is a pocket the rest of the team sits around and chats every once in awhile.

i remember collecting monster part and having friends convert them for me back when i first started.

bump for you and your service
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

Added a open order for QL 91-120 monster parts on the Market last night.

Reading this I thought we were back in 2001/2002... I looked out the window and sadly that thought vanished
    [Bnet] Snowbunny: No, mswarm
    [Bnet] Snowbunny: You cant petition me for harasment for kicking you from my own bot lol

[Koreteve]: your a dog in the Grid

Making plasma ain't the cash cow it used to be, but it's not bad money either if you sell the plasma to a trader shop. I also try to turn the plasma into healing kits for more experience when I buy them outright, and end up losing money on the ones I buy, but it's not about the money.

Eventually I might actually make the high end healing and nano pool nanos and see if I can sell them on the market, but that will be a looong time unless I break down and just level this fellow normally. I have a 163 Fixer who generates plenty of monster parts doing missions against monsters and robots, which feed the trader money wise since he can't do anything with plasma over about level 100 yet. Soon though, soon!

Once I filled up a level 1 toons inventory and bank with backpacks of plasma. 132 bags. I forget exactly how much I got, anywhere from 100-250m is my guess, when I sold it to the trader shop. Yeah, I killed a lot of adonis hecks.

heh, bumping.

With access to my org's city buff device for pharma, I can now do up to QL216+ monster parts.

Character's name is Moneymaniac. They are not always logged in, but I'll try to keep open orders for monster parts and robot parts running at all times.